Unpopular Opinions: Hero Balance
I'll cut to the chase and be quick. I'd like to see these changes, buffs, nerfs, overall balances.
Chewie and Wookies
- Lightsaber Throw: Fix saber range drop. I'm sure I'm not the only one noticing his saber kinda tends to go down. It usually hits the feet when you aim at the chest.
- Overall: All his abilities should do 100 damage. Star Cards for Throw and Push should give a 50 damage increase at max rarity to let the player customize his play style.
- Spin Attack: Fix the direction. Sometimes Maul spins the wrong way, not where you are pointing.
- Saber Throw: Same. Why is it going down and not straight? Fix the range drop.
- Choke: Allow Vader to block from the front. That's part of his core character: to be defensively aggressive.
- Saber Swing: He swings to fast. Way to fast, slow him down a bit.
- Flashbang: For Force Sake. GIVE HER GRANADE SOME DAMAGE.
- Shield: Allow her and allies to regenerate health faster while inside the shield. Enemies inside should move slower.
- Rework Idea: Change shield for a Bacta Bomb, should work like Deoxis. A gas bomb that regenerates her health and allies, no overheal, just plain health regeneration.
- Swing: Fix that slow swing he has when coming out of a run. He does a like a little slow swirl animation with his saber that takes the time of 2 hits but only does the damage of one. Why is that happening? Fix swing speed.
- Smoke Bomb: Should be impossible for enemies to look thru. Should also slow down enemies not allowing them to run similar to a specialist grenade.
- Aiming: Allow zooming. Use spacebar to jump/fly
- Concussion Rocket: Should do the effect of the starcard without the starcard. Overheat blasters and prevent the lightsaber heroes from lunging or "locking down" onto an enemy. Star Card should only increase the duration effect. Against blasters it should work like Officer's Disruption card, jam the gun and then overheat.
- Animations: Stun and Aura should be animated faster. His stun animations lasts longer than the actual stun. That's dumb. Aura should not waste activation time until you can move. You lose a 1/4 of your active ability time by the time Palp can move. Timer should start the count after the animation is done.
- Defensive Rush: When equipped with a star card at max rarity it should also kill heavies. Past common rarity all that extra damage is kinda pointless since it already kills common troops with one point spent.
- Defensive Rush: Much like Maul's Spin Attack, sometimes Obi just wants to go crazy and run the other way, not where you are pointing at.
- Mind Trick: Why are aerials immune to this? You trick them and fly away with no worries. Also, should cancel channeling abilities to prevent that activation window where enemies can still use an ability right away. Mind trick kinda activates like half a second after the animation is done. It's now a useless ability since enemies can dodge.
Chewie and Wookies
- Charged bow: For some reason, when their blast bow is in overload mode the aiming becomes dumb and moves to fast, not according to my sensitivity settings. I dunno if it's just me or why is no one talking about this.
- Droid: It's crosshair is aiming way to low. WAY TO LOW. If you look right in front you are aiming at the ground, You have to tilt the camera down to shot straight ahead but you are now in an awkward position kinda aiming from the butt. Again, why is no one noticing this?
Post edited by Odinnir on
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 46.4K General Discussion
- 5K Gameplay Discussion
- 9.9K Feedback & Suggestions
- 641 Community Events and Creations
- 1.6K Star Wars™ Battlefront II Recruitment
- 3.2K Off-topic