criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

17 Star Cards That Are Useless Or Don't Work As Described

vonVile
434 posts Member
edited January 8
I didn't know there was this much trash.

Replies

• I watched this video too. It was good to know this stuff.

Something else i also have often is when a Palp (i think) attacks me, i get pretty often this "speed glitch/bug" where my character just running in the same position and you actually can only move with dash. It's really annoying.

Last time i played with friends in HvV, it happened like two times in a row. Like wtf xD
  • I watched this video too. It was good to know this stuff.

Something else i also have often is when a Palp (i think) attacks me, i get pretty often this "speed glitch/bug" where my character just running in the same position and you actually can only move with dash. It's really annoying.

Last time i played with friends in HvV, it happened like two times in a row. Like wtf xD

Palpatine is so broken. Using him is the equivalent of hacks/cheats in my opinion. I can’t understand why he has not been fixed yet but I guess there needs to be a character that horrible players can get some kills with.
  • vonVile wrote: »

Great video. He left out Chain Lighting going through block only with the star card for Palpatine. He also left out the Unleashed star card for Yoda. It caps his damage at 160, it's 190 fully charged without the card. You add the Dark Aura bug, pushes not working correctly along with other random bugs and you wonder if there is a random intern doing bug fixes.

The sad thing is that a lot of these cards have been like this since launch, and people would have been paying money for loot boxes that give you cards that do practically nothing lol! 21st-century snake oil, capitalism at its finest!
  • yoda901 wrote: »
    vonVile wrote: »

Great video. He left out Chain Lighting going through block only with the star card for Palpatine. He also left out the Unleashed star card for Yoda. It caps his damage at 160, it's 190 fully charged without the card. You add the Dark Aura bug, pushes not working correctly along with other random bugs and you wonder if there is a random intern doing bug fixes.

The sad thing is that a lot of these cards have been like this since launch, and people would have been paying money for loot boxes that give you cards that do practically nothing lol! 21st-century snake oil, capitalism at its finest!

So true, I remember at launch Darth Maul had unlimited stamina and a card to reduce stamina cost
  • yoda901 wrote: »
    vonVile wrote: »

So true, I remember at launch Darth Maul had unlimited stamina and a card to reduce stamina cost

I heard that Maul's Lightsaber Defense star card also gives 60% damage reduction during his Spin Attack, but I haven't tested it yet.
  • Quinn should be hired by EA, then they would have at least one employee who genuinely cares about this game

great videos, been a fan of his channel for a long time, seems like a really nice guy too