criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Hero costume recommendations: Old Ben Kenobi, Hooded Maul, Proper RotJ Luke, and more!

CellarDweller
posts Member
edited January 8
Greetings, exalted ones. Here's is my list of costume suggestions for Star Wars: Battlefront II =)

Obi-wan Kenobi:
- Old Ben (Ep. IV depiction of Obi-wan)
- Young Padawan (Ep. I depiction of Obi-wan)

Luke Skywalker:
- Trainee (Luke's outfit during the Darth Vader fight in Empire Strikes Back)
- Pilot (Luke's orange pilot outfit from the originals)
- Jedi Master (A proper adaption of Luke's black suit from Return of the Jedi)
7d8a7ca74954dcde5ab17815d9552d1b-min.jpg

Darth Maul:
- Hooded (Based on his appearance during the fight with Qui-gon Jinn on Tatooine in Ep. I)
maxresdefault.jpg

Emperor Palpatine:
- Chancellor (Any appearance as seen in Ep. I-III)

Darth Vader:
- Battle damaged (Self explanatory)
- Victorious Timeline (Hooded Anakin from RotS with Sith eyes and a red lightsaber)
ysfcucif4a61.png

Post edited by CellarDweller on

Replies

• Greetings, exalted ones. Here's is my list of costume suggestions for Star Wars: Battlefront II =)

Obi-wan Kenobi:
    - Old Ben (Ep. IV depiction of Obi-wan)
    - Young Padawan (Ep. I depiction of Obi-wan)

Luke Skywalker:
    - Trainee (Luke's outfit during the Darth Vader fight in Empire Strikes Back)
    - Pilot (Luke's orange pilot outfit from the originals)
    - Jedi Master (A proper adaption of Luke's black suit from Return of the Jedi)
    7d8a7ca74954dcde5ab17815d9552d1b-min.jpg

Darth Maul:
    - Hooded (Based on his appearance during the fight with Qui-gon Jinn on Tatooine in Ep. I)
    maxresdefault.jpg

Emperor Palpatine:
    - Chancellor (Any appearance as seen in Ep. I-III)

Darth Vader:
    - Battle damaged (Self explanatory)
    - Victorious Timeline (Hooded Anakin from RotS with Sith eyes and a red lightsaber)
    ysfcucif4a61.png

Boba Fett could have a Jango Fett skin

Anakin could also have padawan skin( in episode 2, Lando have young skin of himself why not Anakin ?)

I just want to add that we see Darth maul in the movies with is hooded all the time (even in star wars lego !)

in a another way we never see yoda with is hooded (in the movies) but their is a hooded skin
  • rathoras
    61 posts Member
    edited January 9
    I agree with those Luke skins being added but the in game Luke skin is the proper ROTJ skin, dice just gave Luke an extra glove for some reason.

lhfx6m04jos7.png

Id like to suggest another Luke skin, cloaked / hooded.

pvmoh5vjhb7j.png

Like Obi wan and Anakins robed skins.