criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Why not ashoka and ventress for Januar new Heroes??? Bb8 and bbe9 are not good!

13Next

Replies

• Grievous15 wrote: »
    Something I put in another thread, I want to see Ahsoka more for her OT Fulcrum version in Rebels than her Clone Wars version. All they'd have to do is add a skin for Ahsoka, and she could be OT era. It's a great look for her too...white lightsabers with a Ronin or Samurai style to her outfit.

They could balance her out with a Rebels skin for Maul which brings him to OT era too.

I would welcome her as an OT hero with open arms. Hopefully they could mix her CW voice lines and still use Ventress. I want my Ventress

Actually that could work........ how about this?.....

OT heroes Ashoka and Maul (Rebels skin) to counter...... then we get Mace windu, and Ventress to counter, there, then we get both of the two most wanted saber heroes.

Idk how I feel like 2 Mauls. Gimme Grand Inquisitor and Mace +!Ventress later and I’m down

Yeah that's probably a better idea. Or! how about we get the seventh sister inquisitor to counter OT era Rebels Ahsoka? So that way Ahsoka will still have a female villain to counter. soo.....

Mace and Ventress to counter.

then....

Ahsoka and The Seventh Sister Inquisitor to counter Ahsoka.

Grievous15 wrote: »
    Something I put in another thread, I want to see Ahsoka more for her OT Fulcrum version in Rebels than her Clone Wars version. All they'd have to do is add a skin for Ahsoka, and she could be OT era. It's a great look for her too...white lightsabers with a Ronin or Samurai style to her outfit.

They could balance her out with a Rebels skin for Maul which brings him to OT era too.

I would welcome her as an OT hero with open arms. Hopefully they could mix her CW voice lines and still use Ventress. I want my Ventress

OT heroes Ashoka and Maul (Rebels skin) to counter...... then we get Mace windu, and Ventress to counter, there, then we get both of the two most wanted saber heroes.

Idk how I feel like 2 Mauls. Gimme Grand Inquisitor and Mace +!Ventress later and I’m down

Yeah that's probably a better idea. Or! how about we get the seventh sister inquisitor to counter OT era Rebels Ahsoka? So that way Ahsoka will still have a female villain to counter. soo.....

then....

I like it. People that played FO would probably like to play as her as well. Good idea

then....

I like it. People that played FO would probably like to play as her as well. Good idea

Thanks. :) Yeah, i honestly would rather Ventress to counter Mace, rather than Ahsoka. I mean if you think about it, Mace if he was ever added he wouldn't have any possible PT era saber villain to counter..... the only one would be Savage opress.... but i wouldn't really care for him, sure he's cool and all...... but aside from his clone wars show appearance, his in game appearance would be too much like Maul, he would probably have similar abilities to Maul also, so he'd just be a copy and paste, especially since if he was added, both he and Maul would have double blades at the same time, opress would be a no for me..... which leaves Mace empty handed, the only other thing would be to add Jango with an ability that would specifically counter saber heroes such as Mace....... but i would find it easier for the devs to just make Ahsoka an OT era hero and add The Seventh Sister Inquisitor, (from Rebels) to counter, and Ventress would be Mace's mate. ;)
  • lowell
    1867 posts Member

then....

I still don't mind Maul skins, his post-TPM outfits have been demanded for a while.
  • lowell wrote: »

then....

I still don't mind Maul skins, his post-TPM outfits have been demanded for a while.

Oh I would love maul skins. I think this person suggestion another maul character entirely if I’m not mistaken. Nothing wrong with some maul skins since he has zero atm 👌🏻
  • Oh I would love maul skins. I think this person suggestion another maul character entirely if I’m not mistaken. Nothing wrong with some nail skins since he has zero atm 👌🏻 @lowell
  • If only we had a few ashoka and ventress posts to get their attention
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    If only we had a few ashoka and ventress posts to get their attention

They will keep happening until the devs deliver!

Dew it
  • The age of the droid has arrived

First the balls

Then the IGs

Then the K2 season

And then....
    yhnnqh3j1bv3.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • c7susb9 wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »

Dew it

No amount of posts is gonna change anything. What's gonna happen is gonna happen
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • ROMG4
    3482 posts Member
    c7susb9 wrote: »

Dew it

No amount of posts is gonna change anything. What's gonna happen is gonna happen

Because dread it, run from it. The Episode 1 OOM Season arrives all the same

3lu21v.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

I don't think he's saying 2 Mauls. He's saying put a Rebels skin on Maul, then make him available for OT era just like we are talking about for Ahsoka.

As much as I want Mace in the game, I think it would be fine for Ahsoka and Ventress to be it for Clone Wars for now. The skins for Ahsoka and Maul would allow them to enter OT era content to give that era some fresh faces. I think DICE should lean into cross-era content like this since it's so plentiful, and it cuts down on the battle lines drawn between eras in the community.
  • Lyc4n
    1627 posts Member

I don't think he's saying 2 Mauls. He's saying put a Rebels skin on Maul, then make him available for OT era just like we are talking about for Ahsoka.

As much as I want Mace in the game, I think it would be fine for Ahsoka and Ventress to be it for Clone Wars for now. The skins for Ahsoka and Maul would allow them to enter OT era content to give that era some fresh faces. I think DICE should lean into cross-era content like this since it's so plentiful, and it cuts down on the battle lines drawn between eras in the community.

100% as well as an old ben kenobi skin and a chencelor palpatine.
  • I like this post lmao.
    IF we did get droids, I would much rather have R2D2/C3PO and Gonk/Mouse Droid. lol
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

100% as well as an old ben kenobi skin and a chencelor palpatine.

Yeah, and they could add Dengar with skins for both PT and OT eras.

It applies to locations too with Mustafar, Coruscant, Mandalore...
  • Because most of the content added in the past year was already from the clone wars. They need to add content from other eras especially with the ST in theaters now.
  • lowell
    1867 posts Member
    Because most of the content added in the past year was already from the clone wars. They need to add content from other eras especially with the ST in theaters now.

Well, with Resistance ending this month, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a one month's worth of content drop for the show eventually.

However, TCW Season 7 is coming next month so there might be something DICE and Lucasfilm have planned in advance to release to tie-in with it.

I could even see content drops based on Rebels, Rogue One, the Marvel Comics, etc. in the future also coming to the game.
  • Because most of the content added in the past year was already from the clone wars. They need to add content from other eras especially with the ST in theaters now.

This and also adding unique characters with unique ways of playing is refreshing as opposed to adding another boring saber smashers with another ragdoll abilities, stuns and braindead saber tracking ;v
  • bfloo
    16577 posts Member
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Because most of the content added in the past year was already from the clone wars. They need to add content from other eras especially with the ST in theaters now.

This and also adding unique characters with unique ways of playing is refreshing as opposed to adding another boring saber smashers with another ragdoll abilities, stuns and braindead saber tracking ;v

I'm sure there will be more stuns
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I really don’t care about another generic lightsaber prequel hero. Would want different kinds of heroes.

Even better I don’t want more heroes added to this game.
  • I really don’t care about another generic lightsaber prequel hero. Would want different kinds of heroes.

Even better I don’t want more heroes added to this game.

I like that attitude, but they probably should have a complete set of heroes for each era, before they do that.
  • bfloo wrote: »

Exactly. I keep hearing “a new way to play” like we’re not gonna have another set of stuns that are buggy lol

Exactly. I keep hearing “a new way to play” like we’re not gonna have another set of stuns that are buggy lol

Shall we wait and see rather than just guessing.

Shall we wait and see rather than just guessing.

Lol
  • There will be stuns, but not stuns + ragdolls + saber smashing all together ;v
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    There will be stuns, but not stuns + ragdolls + saber smashing all together ;v

Well heroes will always chain their abilities together? So yes, there will be. Yet another stun chain coming, and easy stun and shoot the head A1 skill coming
  • lowell wrote: »

Well, with Resistance ending this month, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a one month's worth of content drop for the show eventually.

However, TCW Season 7 is coming next month so there might be something DICE and Lucasfilm have planned in advance to release to tie-in with it.

I could even see content drops based on Rebels, Rogue One, the Marvel Comics, etc. in the future also coming to the game.

I could see that but we haven’t gotten any Mandalorian content yet. I would it think it would be odd if they skipped it and went back to TCW right away.

Well heroes will always chain their abilities together? So yes, there will be. Yet another stun chain coming, and easy stun and shoot the head A1 skill coming

Maybe, but not exactly the same and combined with sabers smashing (other than smashing of heroes who are nearby). Last thing this game needs is another boring and poorly balanced Jedi/Sith with stupid saber locks and saber stuns.

and I'm saying this as someone who plays sabers much more than blasters ;v

Maybe, but not exactly the same and combined with sabers smashing (other than smashing of heroes who are nearby). Last thing this game needs is another boring and poorly balanced Jedi/Sith with stupid saber locks and saber stuns.

Well when you’re stunned you get released from the stun while getting hit with a saber, when you’re stunned and getting shot, you have to watch all your health leave. That’s such an upgrade? Last thing this game needs is an easy mode stun where you can lose 75%+ if the other person aims after pressing 1 button. Stuns are worse than saber stuns lol

Stuns are worse than saber stuns lol

Nah, at least you have to time your stun. Nothing more annoying than saber spamming working much better than it should. Actually no - Palpatine is more annoying but saber tracking/stuns are pretty close.

I'm sure BB8 and the other one will be different and more unique than saber heroes.
  • Jenga_Fett1
    731 posts Member
    edited January 12
    We’re not against PT era heroes. We just want some other content first before moving back to Prequel content. After the droids we could get Mace and Assajj as heroes and villains.

Nah, at least you have to time your stun. Nothing more annoying than saber spamming working much better than it should. Actually no - Palpatine is more annoying but saber tracking/stuns are pretty close.

I'm sure BB8 and the other one will be different and more unique than saber heroes.

Of course they’ll be different from SABER heroes. The question would be would the be different than the popular, stupid stun effect blaster heroes have. Which is a very low probability.

Which is a very low probability.

We'll see. For sure droids will be bit different than other heroes, and that's a plus. Question is - how much different.
  • Probably because the basketball droids appeal better to little kids then mature characters from the clone wars
  • Waiting for Ashoka be like....

Dennis: We’ve heard your requests
    Fans: On their seats
    Dennis: We know exactly we want you want
    Fans: Excited
    Dennis: The hero you’ve been waiting for
    Fans: crying happily
    Dennis: A character that served directly Anakin Skywalker
    Fans: fainting
    Dennis: A character that fought during the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War
    Fans: jumping up and down
    Dennis: A character that held a green lightsaber
    Fans: running around their basements
    Dennis: A character that had a blue eye color
    Fans: screaming
    Dennis: A character that started with the letter “A”
    Fans: doing a drumroll
    Dennis: ARTOO DEETOO
  • lowell
    1867 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

I could see that but we haven’t gotten any Mandalorian content yet. I would it think it would be odd if they skipped it and went back to TCW right away.

I see the Mandalorian getting a tie-in drop released during Season 2 or 3 (if there's not enough content from Season 1 and there's more from Season 2).

Can't wait to see the connections between it and TCW Season 7 and Rebels be explored further in Season 2.

The Siege of Mandalore, the Night of a Thousand Tears, and the Great Mandalorian Purge.
  • lowell
    1867 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Waiting for Ashoka be like....

So Goldie's (R3-S6) the counter?

latest?cb=20160913051830

If it happens, it happens. But as long as Chopper (C1-10P) gets to dual wield and wreaks havoc in this game as an OT hero, I'm okay with it.
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    Probably because the basketball droids appeal better to little kids then mature characters from the clone wars

Actually Ahsoka is not very mature, at least not in the beginning of the show, like the first/second/ and sometimes in the other seasons, but people would like a brake from the PT era content for once.
  • Waiting for Ashoka be like....

LOL, haha, that's good. :D That's what it'll be like if that happens, people will start overreacting and probably go nuts.
    RyanK388 wrote: »
    Probably because the basketball droids appeal better to little kids then mature characters from the clone wars

Actually Ahsoka is not very mature, at least not in the beginning of the show, like the first/second/ and sometimes in the other seasons, but people would like a brake from the PT era content for once.

Ahsoka is basically Ezra but the big dif is she becomes way cooler at the end. Ezra is still bland boring and annoying
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

RyanK388 wrote: »

Ahsoka is basically Ezra but the big dif is she becomes way cooler at the end. Ezra is still bland boring and annoying

Nah. Ezra actually did something that was bigger than anything Ahsoka ever did, Ezra matured, just like Ahsoka, he literally saves his home world and not being selfish/self centered, Ezra achieved abilities that we've never seen before thru the Sith holocron, like controlling the AT-DP pilot's movements, and other things, he's not bland and he's definitely not as annoying as Ahoska was in TCW season 1 and 2.

Ahsoka, on the other hand was a spoiled brat, she had support from the Jedi, she had food, a place to stay (the Jedi Temple) and all the comforts of what would be a home, yet it all spoiled her and made her very self centered, she almost always disobeys Anakin, he yell's "Ahsoka no!!!" in like every episode in the first to second season.

But Ezra is kinda homeless, so he has no choice really but to be self centered, and has to look out for himself, he has to steel food, live in an old communications tower, and is a broken person, after the Empire took his parents away. So old memories of the past are like triggers for him, when it has to do with his parents, which is more of a real world type of life, because life kinda sucks.... then he met the Ghost crew, which they all looked out for each other, and became his new family, and he soon learned from Kanan to not be self centered, he matured... just like Ahsoka did.

He also didn't want to get involved in some certain missions like sending out a message to tell people the truth about the Empire, because that's how his parents got taken away, Jyn's life story is like Ezra's, she didn't want to get involved because of some traumatic events that happened in the past.

So both Ahsoka's and Ezra's stories are very good, Ezra's life story is more sad..... but Ahsoka's life story becomes sad later when she left the Jedi Order, and fears that Vader was Anakin in the Rebels show, which makes her tear up... So both stories are good.

Plus, there's still the post ROTJ Rebels season 5 to come... which would most likely to show Ezra to be a bit older, and even more mature.
  • Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    Droids for new Heroes no
    All wait for ashoka and ventress
    And what coming???
    2 droids

Yeah... I really think the devs need to add Windu, Ashoka, Ventress, and Darth Bane and/or Revan?