criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Bossk is too overpowered

Bossk's star cards + his abilities make him way too unfair to play with.

Replies

• Are you sure you weren't just playing against a skilled player? Outwit him!
  • Nah bro
  • Silly Talk.
  • I'll say it again, 10 seconds of screen time equals total badass in video games!
  • Anakin, Yoda, Obi, Lando, Han, Rey can take him down in a second.
    Even a regular can. Did it more than once.
    he is strong - but only in skilled hands. But not too strong.
  • Lol. Bossk's best features are wrecked right now too. He's never been in worse shape.

His blaster is garbage. Reticle is non-existent.

He has no block against force powers...only a roll.

They already nerfed his jump and made it unnaturally heavy.

He can't escape rampant sabre-tracking.

He is half the villain he was at launch.

Rest assured, if someone is locking it down with Bossk then that player is a bad a**.
  • Starmasui73146
    1655 posts Member
    edited January 17
    Nugmragn wrote: »
    Lol. Bossk's best features are wrecked right now too. He's never been in worse shape.

His blaster is garbage. Reticle is non-existent.

He has no block against force powers...only a roll.

They already nerfed his jump and made it unnaturally heavy.

He can't escape rampant sabre-tracking.

He is half the villain he was at launch.

I agree with you not the original thread poster. I played as Bossk and was head shooting with the blaster enemies and they were still standing there. So I do not want him buffed further.
    “There is always hope.”
  • CT_93921
    383 posts Member
    edited January 18
    -Blaster head shot without aiming doesn’t do extra damage
    -Has nothing but a moon jump and a roll to get away from saber spamming trash
    -Is designed entirely around crowd control and area lockdown, if you’re rushing into him without being a saber user you are feeding him kills.
    -Is easily overwhelmed with numbers since he has absolutely no defensive abilities

I could go on but he’s one of the most balanced and least cheesy choices in the entire game, he has no stuns so every kill is earned not gifted on a silver platter like most force users. If he’s so OP try taking him into any online game mode of your choosing besides coop and see how long you last. If a player is doing well with him it’s because the other team isn’t rushing like lemmings with sabers hard enough and blaster players are trying to take him one on one.
  • CT_93921 wrote: »
    -Blaster head shot without aiming doesn’t do extra damage
    -Has nothing but a moon jump and a roll to get away from saber spamming trash
    -Is designed entirely around crowd control and area lockdown, if you’re rushing into him without being a saber user you are feeding him kills.
    -Is easily overwhelmed with numbers since he has absolutely no defensive abilities

I could go on but he’s one of the most balanced and least cheesy choices in the entire game, he has no stuns so every kill is earned not gifted on a silver platter like most force users. If he’s so OP try taking him into any online game mode of your choosing besides coop and see how long you last. If a player is doing well with him it’s because the other team isn’t rushing like lemmings with sabers hard enough and blaster players are trying to take him one on one.

Exactly, thank you.
    “There is always hope.”