criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Remove points from officer health buff for first 30 seconds at the start of a game.

12346Next

Replies

• Love how a small issue gets 6 freaking pages. Its not even that bad of a issue. Maybe in the most extreme cases yeah but overall no lmao.

Usually if it's as controversial enough to get 6 pages in a few days then there's something wrong with what's on topic.

For the first half of the thread it was about half the comments me just defending my opinion, but now the latter half of the thread is many others taking my side.

It's more of a representation of the broader community's feelings on the topic now I think. Of course majority of officers are probably still going to fight against it though. Yet a few have changed their minds actually. Or at least revealed their true beliefs haha.

3 people took your side like 20 are against it. This fourm will never show the broader communities feelings on any topic. The only poeple posting on this thread are the ones who feel strongly about it.

3? Haha get real. I counted 4 on this page alone. More than the number on this page who disagree.

Yeah the same 4 people on the last 2 pages lmao.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Love how a small issue gets 6 freaking pages. Its not even that bad of a issue. Maybe in the most extreme cases yeah but overall no lmao.

Usually if it's as controversial enough to get 6 pages in a few days then there's something wrong with what's on topic.

For the first half of the thread it was about half the comments me just defending my opinion, but now the latter half of the thread is many others taking my side.

It's more of a representation of the broader community's feelings on the topic now I think. Of course majority of officers are probably still going to fight against it though. Yet a few have changed their minds actually. Or at least revealed their true beliefs haha.

3 people took your side like 20 are against it. This fourm will never show the broader communities feelings on any topic. The only poeple posting on this thread are the ones who feel strongly about it.

3? Haha get real. I counted 4 on this page alone. More than the number on this page who disagree.

There's more on the second last page as well. Not including me, there's only 2 people that have had an ongoing discussion throughout the thread so dunno where you got 4 from.

Just face it, the suggestion to eliminate these start points is becoming powerful than you could possibly imagine.

There's more on the second last page as well. Not including me, there's only 2 people that have had an ongoing discussion throughout the thread so dunno where you got 4 from.

Just face it, the suggestion to eliminate these start points is becoming powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Hahaha. All the past threads died within a week. This seggestion has legit no traction. Hf
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Hahaha. All the past threads died within a week. This seggestion has legit no traction. Hf

Not many threads at all ever last past a week anyway, so not sure the relevance of saying that. This one is doing well.
  • polarition wrote: »
    polarition wrote: »
    @OoiiHooked_22 Recharge doesn't even have a cap btw. I just tested it and got 391 points for a single buff.

It caps at 400

Yeah, I'm not sure why he keeps saying I'm lying about the cap. I never specified an amount, yet, I think. Just said it caps.

Your words...

"There's 2 different buffs. There's a health buff and a buff that recharges all used abilities of the people in its field (which is what I use). The recharge buff maxes out at 300. I know this for fact because I use it constantly to maximize my kills with tons of flash grenades and stuff. I assume he's been referring to the health buff this whole time but since every time I responded to him in the other discussion I'd just get attacked with insults so I explained nothing to him and just let him look ridiculous. I haven't tested the health buff BP max but I'm pretty sure in one of the updates before they were supposed to max that at 300, too. I don't know if it ever happened."

Geez that took ages to find haha.

I'm so glad you spent a hefty amount of time to find that quote that's only 100 BP off. Thank god! Where would we be today without that clarification. 100 BP is a lot. That's like... 2.5% of what it costs to get a hero!!! A+, my friend.

Well, we both know 400 isn't actually real though is it? That other guy was joking with the 400 just FYI.

Still, 400 and then respawn and 400 again is still 20% of the cost of a hero. That's a whole another bounty hunter card without combat even starting yet!

How anyone could defend that is beyond me.

You do realize you have to be near the entire team in GA to get 400, right? By the time you respawn or anything they're gonna all be fanned out. So, no. It's not a collective 800 based on respawning. It'd be more like 500 and then you also likely sacrificed the objective to do it.

Well let's meet in the middle and say 650. On most maps the team stays together in time for a respawn and you are still with your team after the respawn so I don't know why you think you're sacrificing the objective at all.

Give me a list of maps where everyone spawns together.
    THIS has all been foreseen.
    j2p7umsm2f8x.jpg
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Which maps are the ones you're talking about? Where everyone spawns together?

Kamino, death star, jakku rebels, starkiller for both, geonosis clones, takodana first order, Tatooine empire you can get the second one right after they pass the first wall bit. Also Endor for empire you can usually get a lot as most run past the walker.

Cool! Here you go!

Pressed it right when the player count hit 14 players. You know, cause there's no matches ever where everyone runs altogether in the same exact spot and if they do it's a very rare instance.

You're welcome.

Didn't even hit 400 BP.

Bruh. Recharge gives you the LEAST amount of points. Now picture this, since you got 375, imagine hitting 18-20 people WITH bounty hunter AND officers presence on which you didn’t have, that’s FORSURE more than 400, the supposed cap LOL. You just proved us right.

Go try that out LOL. Please you can’t be THAT ignorant you have to be trolling at this point. It’s funny you also tried to down play it by saying NEVER get more than 14...

Forsure isn't a word.

Foursure and seven years ago James Luceno, the great SW writer brought forth on this world, Endgame a short story, conceived in the beauty of expanding the horizons, and dedicated to the proposition that all characters can be and are created equal.

Forsure and seven years ago hahaha
  • Alright this has gone far enough, the constant back and forth bickering in here is just inappropriate and added literally nothing to this thread other than childish insults. I'm closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!