criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Are we going to receive a higher General Level Cap?

The_New_Dark_Side_05
38 posts Member
edited January 12
It’s been 2 years since the game has come out and the General Level cap has been 50 for those 2 years (not to be confused with the trooper level cap at 1000). I think it would be a good idea to increase the General Level Cap to 150-200 as Many players including myself have been stopped at lvl. 50 for over a year. Just a thought 👍

Replies

• it's kind of a no brainer because people will play for even a fake sense of achievement, but I'm well past wondering why DICE does anything
  • Genin
    123 posts Member
    I don't understand why people want hight level cap after unlocked everything already... There is nothing more to gain, it's just a number.
  • Genin wrote: »
    I don't understand why people want hight level cap after unlocked everything already... There is nothing more to gain, it's just a number.

Ok but for the people that are new to the game and are not really considering purchasing the Celebration Edition for skins and cosmetics in general may want to keep going on their level. And so what?! It’s a number that signifies progress and work towards getting better.
  • it's kind of a no brainer because people will play for even a fake sense of achievement, but I'm well past wondering why DICE does anything

I think you meant to say "a sense of pride and accomplishment". No, but seriously, I doubt it'd be too hard and it would be cool.