criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Looking for friend

Hello there everyone, I'm Egemen. As you can see in the topic im looking for friends to play with. I'm not very active in game but i usually play bf2 at weekends. We can be hero showdown partners or maybe we create a squad in galactic assault and rule the galaxy its up to you. I'm open for ideas. :)

Replies

• Hey men, if you like you can join community i am in Called Grand Army of the Republic in there you'll find people to play with, on all platforms, we also have Regiment/Legion and Rank up system, if you are interested here is a Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JceKTNt
    Marshall Commander Cody Out.
  • mateoomu wrote: »
    Hello there everyone, I'm Egemen. As you can see in the topic im looking for friends to play with. I'm not very active in game but i usually play bf2 at weekends. We can be hero showdown partners or maybe we create a squad in galactic assault and rule the galaxy its up to you. I'm open for ideas. :)

Heya, clan AOD is always looking for fun and outgoing people! We recruit anyone aslong as you're 16+ and have a mic.

We're a PC community and if you are too, then please swing by our website and learn more! =)

www.clanaod.net - also add me on origin if you have any questions: AOD_Ghostwalker

Cheers! =)