criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Heros vs Villians

Some very simple ideas to make the game better.

First off i'm a new player so coming in and experiencing everyone with maxed out cards and being forced to grind against no hope fights is just utter bull in my opinion. let's give them an advantage sure... wonderful freaking sucks

but that's just the start of the issues i've noticed. We NEED a 1v1
1v1 lightsaber duels and 1v1 blaster duels would be pretty nice all things considered.

Another great point i'd like to make is during match ups if the enemy doesn't get what side they want to play they just leave and force the rest of us to either leave or wait 15 minutes to find someone else. either add an option to force start the game by vote or just improve matchmaking to actually find someone.
on a side note if you end up leaving and recuing it takes like 3 to 5 seconds to get a game. so lack of players is a ***** response.

The games great mechanics are alright. except force pull and push when you're the one getting hit by it you ragdoll on the screen so freaking bad you can't figure anything out... strange for a well trained jedi/sith to be dazed so heavily by a little bit of movement.... i've seen a lot of talk about 1v1 just make it a thing...

one last note... ADD Custom game options for christ sake add some content for players who want to play against friends online. EVERY other game that allowed pvp allowed pvp against friends. so why can't we have that... cmon

Replies

• I've been playing for a long time, and I remembered when I started I was terrible. 1v1 sounds like a decent idea, esp. for newcomers. Battlefront is not kind to newcomers; it is often trial and error. Bad team members (because of lack of experience) in HvV is also detrimental to those of us who are experienced.
  • OcDoc
    2093 posts Member
    Now that co-op is out, you should be able to get a decent feel for the heroes and level them up quickly before getting into HvV with potentially long time players that know all the little details that lead to winning.

Did you start with co-op and at least level up a bit?
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Now that co-op is out, you should be able to get a decent feel for the heroes and level them up quickly before getting into HvV with potentially long time players that know all the little details that lead to winning.

co op doesn't have every hero and i'm not bad at the game its simply when i see someone beat me with 15 or 10 health left and its simply because of a card that gave them extra damage over me.
  • OcDoc
    2093 posts Member
    OcDoc wrote: »

co op doesn't have every hero and i'm not bad at the game its simply when i see someone beat me with 15 or 10 health left and its simply because of a card that gave them extra damage over me.

Not saying you are bad. Don’t take it that way. Just sayin there are some subtle differences between the heroes that experienced players already have sorted out. Co-op just gives you a chance to work a little of that out and level up two thirds of the heroes really quickly.

I realize you want to jump right in to the mix. Don’t blame you. But you have to find a way to account for getting into the game 2 years after launch and going against players that have been around that whole time. Co-op was just a suggestion and I told a friend of mine the same thing.