criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Very fun but very glitched GA game

So I just played a match of GA on Hoth, but already something was wrong as the majority of both teams were stuck with all of their classes at rank 0 and with the default weapons. Everyone still had their starcards but because of the weapons the match was actually very fun, there were the odd few who weren’t affected.
Anyone else had this? And what did you think of it? It definitely got me pumped for wanting the base weapons to be viable again and I just loved how Stormtroopers were running around with E-11’s and such. Maybe an event?

Replies

• Yes it happened to me on Hoth. I was not as tickled by the quirkiness and promptly restarted the game and found a new GA match, bug was gone.

But I thought I was high for a minute, for sure.
  • Nugmragn wrote: »
    Yes it happened to me on Hoth. I was not as tickled by the quirkiness and promptly restarted the game and found a new GA match, bug was gone.

But I thought I was high for a minute, for sure.

You missed out, it was actually really fun
  • Chico
    601 posts Member
    I ended up quitting an HvV lobby today before the match started because all my heroes were level zero and Ani and Obi were locked. Anyone else seen this?
  • Chico wrote: »
    I ended up quitting an HvV lobby today before the match started because all my heroes were level zero and Ani and Obi were locked. Anyone else seen this?

That was the exact thing but on GA, including the locking of Anakin and Obi-Wan