criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

MOD Posts

LordSpyro598
245 posts Member
edited January 14
i dont know where there is to post something about a mod so i you can take this down of you like. but this is amazing

please take a look at this it is offline heroes vs Villeins that gives you control of who your ally and enemy bots are plus maps and how many kills it may be a mod but come on guys you can do this too you know
another point i should say is its not about the mod so it is going off topic but here i go you guys have said you would be bringing alot of stuff to battlefront 2 and so far so good but there are still some thing you guys haven't made good on like new weapons for example
we need offline galactic assault and starfighter assault there are some skins that modders are making that are not in the game like hooded rey hooded maul clone wars maul with the robot legs etc i cant remember the names of who made them but they have done a fine job of mesh importing please look at modders creations and think about putting it into the game i dont own the game on PC just xbox one so you can imagine what is like not being able to use the mods OFFLINE or in general for that matter.
Post edited by LordSpyro598 on

Replies

• Ah, HvV Crait. Something I was excited for, but will never come.

Right up there with private HS games.
  • i remember their being a battle over coruscant mod where it changed ryloth to coruscant and yodas starfight got changed to anakins this needs to be something that they add as well
  • I haven't looked into the video's true description tbh, but I am not sure whether this is a mod or "datamined" mode that might come to the game.

However, if this is "just" a mod, it is really disappointing to see that a mode can do this that quickly, while DICE hasn't even released a statement about it yet... sad
  • ROMG4
    3482 posts Member
    Genuinely confusing how they haven't released this map yet, I mean surely it's all but completed at this point
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

• zvdzo2i0572g.gif
    All I can do is watch what could've been my second favorite HVV map after Starkiller
  • ROMG4
    3482 posts Member
    Feelee16 wrote: »
    zvdzo2i0572g.gif
    All I can do is watch what could've been my second favorite HVV map after Starkiller

Cloud City is objectively the best because of the elevators

It is hilarious to see people keep trying to hit through the elevator walls for like eons
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

• Feelee16
    424 posts Member
    edited January 13
    @ROMG4 Lol yep Bespin is definitely one of my top favorites because of that
  • ROMG4
    3482 posts Member
    Feelee16 wrote: »
    @ROMG4 Lol yep Bespin is definitely one of my top favorites because of that

Its so fun when you get to play someone like Lando and just spam emotes in the elevator

All the while Vader, Phasma, Maul, and Kylo are just camped out by the elevator are button mashing the Door as if it will somehow break, lol
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

• @ROMG4 lol Right, it's always funnier for me when I'm playing on the LS. Just the thought of powerful sith Lords not knowing how to function an elevator and resorting to bashing it is hilarious. I can always count on that to lighten the mood after a bad day lol
  • DarthLando
    1816 posts Member
    edited January 13
    However, if this is "just" a mod, it is really disappointing to see that a mode can do this that quickly, while DICE hasn't even released a statement about it yet... sad

...why would Dice release a statement about what random modders are doing on PC...?
    PSN: DarthLando-

• here is another mod starfighter assault arcade be advised this was posted December 19th 2017

• here is another mod starfighter assault arcade be advised this was posted December 19th 2017

There is another mod that added command posts to Starkiller Base with the mode conquest in mind, something that DICE decided to not do, I don't think Starkillerbase is coming to CS either.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • ROMG4
    3482 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »

...why would Dice release a statement about what random modders are doing on PC...?

I can't even get a post from F8gre

After, two bloody years lol
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

• Loujjw13
    50 posts Member
    edited January 13

[/quote-Empire_TW]
    There is another mod that added command posts to Starkiller Base with the mode conquest in mind, something that DICE decided to not do, I don't think Starkillerbase is coming to CS either.[/quote]

Star killer is coming to CS, however it may not arrive in January. They had more issues with the structure of the command posts I believe-which is understandable as a large portion of the map is inside. DICE said they were pushing for January, but it could be Feb.

Crait is currently not coming. I think we can all see why.
  • DarthLando wrote: »

Please take two minutes and think before replying something like this :facepalm: - I meant they haven't even released a statement if
    - something like offline HvV could come, is coming, is in the works, was prototyped, ...
    - crait will ever come to HvV
  • Kamykatz
    285 posts Member
    edited January 14
    ROMG4 wrote: »

All the while Vader, Phasma, Maul, and Kylo are just camped out by the elevator are button mashing the Door as if it will somehow break, lol

I experienced a situation once where I was Maul and Han was hiding in the elevator. However, I was able to slowly kill him through the door by using spin attack and choke hold, which both did damage to Han.
  • @LordSpyro598

Do you have any idea if Uninspired Zebra will release this to the public? And if he messed with anything about the AI? It seems he applied the path mesh into the map so the AI know where it can and cannot go, which should mean Crait map isn't yet worked for CS, Co-Op, and IA.

But the AI has surprised me. The Shooter Heroes seem to be working flawlessly, they know how to use their skills, they could really fool me sometimes for players during the video. AI Sabers seem to be working flawlessly against shooters too, but not so much in saber fights. Palpatine seems just like a noob player using that single handed lightning, and the others seem to have difficulty dealing with Palpatine.

But I must say it's in a much better state then I previously thought. I still don't think it would add much to online HvV, but the idea of an offline HvV just like this mod has been presented would be one of the best features devs can give us.
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • @LordSpyro598

Do you have any idea if Uninspired Zebra will release this to the public? And if he messed with anything about the AI? It seems he applied the path mesh into the map so the AI know where it can and cannot go, which should mean Crait map isn't yet worked for CS, Co-Op, and IA.

But the AI has surprised me. The Shooter Heroes seem to be working flawlessly, they know how to use their skills, they could really fool me sometimes for players during the video. AI Sabers seem to be working flawlessly against shooters too, but not so much in saber fights. Palpatine seems just like a noob player using that single handed lightning, and the others seem to have difficulty dealing with Palpatine.

But I must say it's in a much better state then I previously thought. I still don't think it would add much to online HvV, but the idea of an offline HvV just like this mod has been presented would be one of the best features devs can give us.

no i do not know if he will release it and i do not know him personally ive just subscribed to him on his youtube channel and saw his videos so i thought he should get recognition for it