criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Infiltrators are too expensive

Vetrix
68 posts Member
edited January 14
For the price of 2 Infiltrators you can buy 1 Hero......Infiltrators should cost 1000 like enforces. I hardly ever play them cuz they cost too much

Replies

• Vetrix wrote: »
    For the price of 2 Infiltrators you can buy 1 Hero......Infiltrators should cost 1000 like enforces. I hardly ever play them cuz they cost too much

100% agree
  • Feelee16
    472 posts Member
    edited January 14
    @Vetrix What about 1500 or 1200
  • "Do it"!
  • Nah I like infiltrators and are one the few reinforcments who can go up against saber hereos

But they’re good, and definitely worth 1/2 a hero, if not more.
    Hech4Lyf!
  • The ARC Trooper could be worth less, but please no more reducing prices. I never use BP and score enhancers and I can still get an Infiltrator in two minutes.
  • They're all amazing killing machines and I think their cost is fine.

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Just play them in Co-op. They cost the same of 1,000.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • They should max out 1,500
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• That's just cause heroes are ridiculously cheap. They should be at least 8k.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    If they can spam stuns and orbital heroes than they should cost a lot. All reinforcements cost too little at the moment.

Raise the bps for reinforcements and heroes and you have a better game.

Heroes should cost 6k and all reinforcements should cost 3k

Everything in general should cost a lot more than it currently does, but it's probably not going to happen since this game was made to cater to the most casual audience.
  • Loujjw13
    54 posts Member
    edited January 15
    No. They’re fine. They’re supposed to be better than troopers, but not quite hero level. You have to play for a good five to ten minutes in GA to get 2000 battlepoints. These are top tier reinforcements and they should be handing them out like candy.

I’d be in favour of increasing the price for everyone. Heroes are 8000, reinforcements are 3000 minimum. Reducing this price would make every man and his dog using the best reinforcement in the game.

If you want to play casually, play Co Op.

Just look at the bigger picture.
  • bfloo
    16587 posts Member
    Everything is too cheap in this game
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

If they can spam stuns and orbital heroes than they should cost a lot. All reinforcements cost too little at the moment.

this...

raise all bp costs
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • Loujjw13 wrote: »
    No. They’re fine. They’re supposed to be better than troopers, but not quite hero level. You have to play for a good five to ten minutes in GA to get 2000 battlepoints. These are top tier reinforcements and they should be handing them out like candy.

I’d be in favour of increasing the price for everyone. Heroes are 8000, reinforcements are 3000 minimum. Reducing this price would make every man and his dog using the best reinforcement in the game.

It does not that that long to get 2-4K BP.
  • bfloo
    16587 posts Member
    Loujjw13 wrote: »

5 - 10 minutes for 2000- 4000 bp???

It takes me about 2 and I'm not even the fastest to get there consistently.

What do you do, sit back and snipe?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Lord_Tyrannus
    1138 posts Member
    edited January 15

3k for reinforcement is too much. Blaster herow should cost 3 or 4 k.
  • Have heroes be 6k and 8k.
  • I feel like the infiltrators are fine, though I don’t want a general price increase.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget

It isn't hard to get 3k, most reinforcements are as powerful or more powerful than heroes, they shouldn't be easily earned
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

It isn't hard to get 3k, most reinforcements are as powerful or more powerful than heroes, they shouldn't be easily earned

top tier reinforcements? they have 300 health they can be beat by a regular trooper easily lol
  • 6k heroes, 2000 enforcers, 1500 infiltrators, and 1200 aerial.

top tier reinforcements? they have 300 health they can be beat by a regular trooper easily lol

Some of them being able to spam stuns and orbital strikes alone justifies a cost of 3k
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Nook2002
    17 posts Member
    edited January 16

I disagree, you would have a harder game if you raise bp cost. Rather reinforcements and Heroes should be able to be called on when a team is losing. Besides Top players would always get the reinforcement before any does.
  • Lower/Raising the BP rates won't do nothing, but change the rate at which a player can become a reinforcement, meaning it really doesn't change the game play that much.
    Vetrix wrote: »

Some of them being able to spam stuns and orbital strikes alone justifies a cost of 3k

+ The infiltrator star cards are trash. No extra health, no extra health regen, nothing