criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Small mode idea

Feelee16
424 posts Member
edited January 14
Remember the mission
'battle of Jakku'
in the story where you had to
escape the burning star destroyer.
In this mode you'll be doing the same thing. 16 players with default E-11s will have to fight their way to the last escape pod (No HUD or Starcards). A timer would be set for the amount of time before the ship explodes. When you get to the escape pod you'll have to reactivate it which will take some time. Doing this will cause small beeps sounds for other players to notify them that someone is trying to reactivate it. That's all I could think of for now. Thoughts?

Replies

• That would be interesting....... there's been mention of a zombie mode on here many times, maybe these two game modes could work alike, fighting over an escape pod, then fighting your way off of a capital ship to escape the zombies.
  • @Grievous15 I was thinking about zombies but I'm not sure on how they would be able to do that without bumping the rating up to rated M. Bloody stormtroopers and stuff
  • Yeah, but we see blast wholes in troopers when they die, though no blood, but might be frightening to some younger. They would be in stormtrooper armore anyhow, like in the Death Troopers book, that book was amazing but scary, and they were mainly Imperial stormtroopers and officers that were infected.
  • @Grievous15 true. I've never read the book but it does sound pretty interesting. I'll definitely be looking it up. It'll work like L4d zombies then, no eating just hitting and kicking. That'd be interesting.
  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    @Grievous15 true. I've never read the book but it does sound pretty interesting. I'll definitely be looking it up. It'll work like L4d zombies then, no eating just hitting and kicking. That'd be interesting.

Yeah, i made a thread about a zombie game mode, i think it's called (Zombie game mode for battlefront 2) i think at least...... but it would be like if you are the Rebels, then you're exploring an abandoned Star destroyer, and encounter zombies, so if you get caught by them, then you become one of them, thus adding more to their numbers, and the other team would be immune Imperial crew members, stormtroopers and officers, that have to get to the bridge and power up the ship to unlock the escape pods.

There's also the other Star Wars zombie book i read by the same author, it's called 'Red Harvest' and it takes place in the old republic era, where these Sith students/acolytes get infected by this disease that was created by the Sith lord Darth Scabarous, and his experiment didn't go the way he planned it to..... so it's even scarier, zombie Sith students all with red lightsabers.
  • @Grievous15 I just found it and it's pretty good. It'll be something different and new that we haven't seen before. I saw the book list too. I was never really a book person but those are definitely something I have to pick up and read one of these days. Kinda disappointed that I haven't already lol
  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    @Grievous15 I just found it and it's pretty good. It'll be something different and new that we haven't seen before. I saw the book list too. I was never really a book person but those are definitely something I have to pick up and read one of these days. Kinda disappointed that I haven't already lol

Oh yeah, they have to be some of the best Star Wars books i've read. These books are so awesome, that i just couldn't put the books down when i read them, if i'm reading a book i always try and leave off at an even chapter number... but each chapter ending left me hanging, so i like had to continue to read what happened next. Though these books are so scary to read at night before bed, which i did a couple of times, and felt like something was watching me. :D
  • @Grievous15 lol, it sounds pretty amazing. Gives me flood story type vibes when you talk about how scary it is.
  • Genin
    120 posts Member
    I like the idea! Probably I would enjoy much more something like that than ewok hunt. The game still needs more contents for other modes, so I don't think we'll ever see something like that soon... But who knows, maybe as a "bonus mode" in bf3...