criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Is there anyone here who wouldn't want these Leia changes?

• Leia has Jedi running speed, Jedi dodging/dashing, and a floaty Vader/Palp style jump
  • Shield R1 is replaced with Lightsaber strikes (like commando droid) - OR - R1 triggers full weapon swap where R2 does saber strikes and L2 does blocks
  • Flash grenade also does 75 damage

Replies

• MC_XIX wrote: »
    Me, because I don't want her to become Mary Poppins. She was ruined in TLJ and these changes would be the embodiment of her ridiculous flying scene in-game.

I'd prefer a more conservative approach. Replace flash grenade with a thermal detonator, as we see her carrying one in ROTJ. Allow her to switch between her E-11 and Defender Pistol freely, like Iden can with her TL-50 and Pulse Cannon. And allow squad shield to be picked up like Phasma's droid.

I'd also say a minor damage increase at medium range for her E-11 would do nicely, along with slightly less spread.

Yup, this.
    Please no Mary Poppins Leia. She needs more damage output for sure.
  • Feelee16
    472 posts Member
    edited January 14
    I think they should booby trap her shield(enemy steps in it and gets killed by dioxis gas or fire coming from the center of shield) and make her be able to shoot through it.
  • Maybe give her a front flip?f9sk0ysnth56.gif
    I don't know she needs something
  • Make her E11 and pistol have no spread and she would rock in GA

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Really I would just adjust the numbers on her current set up. That way a total redesign is need and likely won't happen anyway.

Flash grenade add 100-200 damage.

Shorten time to charge secondary fire, but keep same number of shots per minute. Thus would help her up close. Maybe even remove or tone down the red light warning that it is charging.

Buff rapid fire itself or increase damage reduction card.

Allow shield pick up and demolition.

Increase speed of her run and height of jump. Basically to help her survivability up close.
  • The running speed increase and improved dashes would be great. Since she lacks CC, so improved mobility makes sense. Plus, there’s the lore aspect. I would leave out the high jump, though. I think that would look silly.

Leave the saber out of it. There are lots of ways to improve the Shield.

Just give her the old-old Officer Flash grenade or a suped up Thermal Detonator.

Beyond that, both her blasters need less spread, alt fire needs to be closer to Iden’s/Sith Trooper’s, her cards need to be improved, and improve the shield.
  • Above else she needs her bikini skin

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Yeah, me.

Buff/tweak how she is now. A blaster hero.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Make her E11 and pistol have no spread and she would rock in GA

Her E-11 with no spread would be pretty amazing...

The running speed increase and improved dashes would be great. Since she lacks CC, so improved mobility makes sense. Plus, there’s the lore aspect. I would leave out the high jump, though. I think that would look silly.

Leave the saber out of it. There are lots of ways to improve the Shield.

Just give her the old-old Officer Flash grenade or a suped up Thermal Detonator.

Beyond that, both her blasters need less spread, alt fire needs to be closer to Iden’s/Sith Trooper’s, her cards need to be improved, and improve the shield.

MC_XIX wrote: »
    Me, because I don't want her to become Mary Poppins. She was ruined in TLJ and these changes would be the embodiment of her ridiculous flying scene in-game.

I'd prefer a more conservative approach. Replace flash grenade with a thermal detonator, as we see her carrying one in ROTJ. Allow her to switch between her E-11 and Defender Pistol freely, like Iden can with her TL-50 and Pulse Cannon. And allow squad shield to be picked up like Phasma's droid.

I'd also say a minor damage increase at medium range for her E-11 would do nicely, along with slightly less spread.

Yes these both sound like good changes to me too - I just want the lightside to have more mobility and survivability - but dashes and speed would be a good step - maybe a little bit of a jump boost in height like Bossk?

If staying with the shield, it should have some penalty for enemies entering (chipping away at health) and lightning should not go through

I wasn't trying to go marry Poppins but to respect her
    Jedi training
    - but it seems people aren't into it
  • MC_XIX wrote: »

"Blah blah blah I hate one of the best movies in the franchise becouse blah blah."

That's what you sound like. TLJ was awesome. Get over it.

As for the changes I would rather see following.

1. Buff the blaster riffle shoots by 8/10 damage.
    2. Let her shoot the main attacks trough the sheild. The alt fire should not do that though.
    3. Buff the flash to do 75 to 90 damage and blind like the officers.

• MC_XIX
    2250 posts Member
    edited January 15
    *deleted duplicate*
    Post edited by MC_XIX on
  • MC_XIX
    2250 posts Member
    CeymalRen wrote: »

"Blah blah blah I hate one of the best movies in the franchise becouse blah blah."

2. Let her shoot the main attacks trough the sheild. The alt fire should not do that though.

TLJ was awesome??? One of the best movies in the franchise? 😂😂😂 You're not a true Star Wars fan if you have those hilarious opinions.

It was a hideous film, which ruined the sequel trilogy and destroyed all of the momentum and cliff hangers TFA left for us. I'm part of the overwhelming majority that thinks the film was horrific, which it was.

Based on your thoughts, I'm guessing Jar Jar Binks and Rose Tico are your favourite Star Wars characters of all time?

Sorry to derail, topic creator, but I had to correct this terribly misinformed individual.
  • awakespace
    1297 posts Member
    edited January 15
    CeymalRen wrote: »

You are treating your opinion as a fact... To me TLJ was the worst movie in the franchise by far. A boring waste of time, that made no sense, served as shallow propaganda, had nothing to do with the 9 part story that it was supposed to be part of, and felt nothing like Star Wars... I have tried to watch it at least 7 times - and the only part I really like is when Luke says "R2"

I think her blaster is plenty powerful - one of the best in the game - and shooting through the shield would be OP...
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4348 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Lightsaber. We’re in the end game now
  • Less spread with the E11 would be a massive buff. Her guns aren't the issue, it's her abilities and lack of mobility. If I'm playing as Palps or a lightsaber her flash grenade is worthless because I can still see her health bar. Honestly squad shield gets in the way more than it helps. I still like my orbital strike idea for her but I guess it wouldn't make sense on indoor maps. Maybe giving her something like the spy's device would be good. but to be honest just fixing rolls so you don't take damage through them would be a major buff to all blaster Heroes.