criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

A ranked system that is fair to new players.

Please add a ranked system where the player's rank will join people with rank equivalent, as I hate joining lobbies with level 193 Emporer Palpatine. It completely ruins the game and makes me want to stop playing, which I do. Also, many new players will find this good as I'm sure they don't like going against people that are almost quadruple their rank/level. I'm sure developers have definitely thought of this idea, but they haven't properly added it. But, I believe if ranked games were a thing, then many new players will begin playing again and the community will be much more alive and active.

Kind regards.
-Morcek

Replies

• nEVer happen.

Move along.
  • Morcek wrote: »
    Please add a ranked system where the player's rank will join people with rank equivalent, as I hate joining lobbies with level 193 Emporer Palpatine. It completely ruins the game and makes me want to stop playing, which I do. Also, many new players will find this good as I'm sure they don't like going against people that are almost quadruple their rank/level. I'm sure developers have definitely thought of this idea, but they haven't properly added it. But, I believe if ranked games were a thing, then many new players will begin playing again and the community will be much more alive and active.

Kind regards.
    -Morcek

Good idea, just no loot boxes to fund it ever happening...
  • I don't know if people realize it but it's been exhausting for some time to play. for 1 month I have calculated all my defeats and victories ... I have a 92% defeat ratio .... it's huge serious, knowing that my average kills per round is 42 (no assistance eh ) ... we are always 3 ***** to play the objective and we get laminated by 13 year old kevin jeans who have fun spawnkill behind us or jump like gazelles to 'avoid' the shots.

it is distressing insofar as in the one I had completely different ratios. we could be one or two to play the goal in convoy and win anyway, there it is so out of balance that bah you play and you lose: p

ok we don't care about losing where to win, but when you persevere all your parts (yes all) of galactic assault in 2h30 of game, bah it starts to force-feed ...

they really have an interest in making the parts more tense, because there is total submission to each part ...
    not to mention all that we say in previous posts, like the fact that on kashyyk, in particular, very inequitable, when you get shot everywhere just by coming from spawn ...
  • bfloo
    16587 posts Member
    All player levels mean in this game is that people grind.

I've seen level 10 Palps that would smoke some of the level 500 Palps I've come across.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• So your suggestion is add SBMM to a casual game ? No ... SBMM is not the answer.
  • Moi je vais demandé un remboursement pour ce jeux car c'est de la grosse ***** pour les nouveau joueur car depuis avec votre Pay To Win de avent pour les nouveau joueur sa deviens injouable que ce sois pour les que ce soit pour les vaisseaux spatiaux ou même pour les autres modes de jeu qui a même pas de serveur spécial pour pour les nouveau joueur

Car à chaque fois que je rentre en Games je me fait arracher la tête et ça devient vraiment énervant donc en fait en réalité ce jeux est une grosse plaie aucune optimisation pour les nouveaux joueurs on est mélangé

Donc je suis vraiment déçu d'avoir acheté ce jeu
    Et c'est pourquoi je vais demander un remboursement immédiat

Ps : Donc avis aux nouveaux joueurs n'achetez pas ce jeu car c'est une perte de temps
    car à peine rentré dans une partie on dure même pas 5 minutes
  • bfloo wrote: »
    All player levels mean in this game is that people grind.

I've seen level 10 Palps that would smoke some of the level 500 Palps I've come across.

I understand what your saying, however this game gets easier through practise I have a lvl 300+ ten and Luke but I know I'm 100percent confident in any match I will get a max of 3 deaths (HvV).

I fully agree with the ranked matches but not as the standard game mode, competition or tournaments with costumes and emotes as prizes for the winning team would be so much better.