criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Hero Ability Attacks Should Block @ 180 Degrees -

Will19531
30 posts Member
edited January 14
I was just playing Anakin in Galactic Assault on Endor. I was trying to take the walker bay and at a very crucial moment for my team Kylo pulls me into his whole team while I was blocking. He was about 45 degrees from center. I was under the impression that you had a 180 degree blocking angle. This was less than 90 degrees. I don’t know if it’s a bug or how the game is meant to be played but I have had force attacks work on me, playing many different characters, when I was very close to facing on center, while blocking. If this is a bug it needs to be fixed if this is how the game is meant to be then I believe 180 degrees is reasonable and should be the blocking angle

Replies

• Will19531
    30 posts Member
    edited January 14
    Anyone have an opinion on this? Please shoot a comment! Thanks guys
  • Does anyone know if this is a bug or not?
  • The game is just buggy - especially when it comes to force power registration
  • I think that it makes sense to have a 90 degree blocking angle to whichever way you're facing. It doesn't make sense that if I shoot you from the side that you aren't even looking at it still blocks.
  • I agree 90 for lasers even less could be fine. But if you’re holding a lightsaber it’s nice to be able to check your surroundings a little bit while still protecting yourself from a situation like this one