criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Small Finn and Rey blaster holster request

Feelee16
472 posts Member
edited January 15
Can Han's blaster show up on Rey's three skins that have the blaster holsters on them? Same with Finn and his Glie-44. I'd like to see him actually take it out when activating undercover team too instead of grabbing it from thin air. It's small but still pretty noticeable for me. (edit) same for Luke's Hoth and Yavin skins and his DL-44

Replies

• Agree, this bugs me
  • ROMG4
    3504 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Me sitting in the corner wondering where Bossk gets all his grenades and mines that appear out of nowhere, Leia and her Shield Generator and E-11....OR HOW ABOUT PHASMA JUST PULLING A MASSIVE DROID OUT OF HER POCKET?!
    0*nw-znLDoxZ9eqHG7.gif

THAT DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE IT'S ALL ARMOR, H O W DICE HOW?!

I've been bothered by this for two years now
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

• ROMG4 wrote: »
    Me sitting in the corner wondering where Bossk gets all his grenades and mines that appear out of nowhere, Leia and her Shield Generator and E-11....OR HOW ABOUT PHASMA JUST PULLING A MASSIVE DROID OUT OF HER POCKET?!
    0*nw-znLDoxZ9eqHG7.gif

This makes sense, but I'm not bothered by it, seeing character with empty holsters though.... feel free to use insightful as lol button
  • I wish we were down to having this as the main issues with the game. Maybe someday.
  • Dude ive been asking for a pauldron on the phase II 501st officer all I can tell you is dont bother asking they wont listen
    0*nw-znLDoxZ9eqHG7.gif

No... not out of their pockets, they pull the random shields, droids, grenades and rocket launchers out of their butts. lol :D I cant stand it when the aerial units pull out that huge/massif rocket launcher, why not use wrist rockets or jetpack missiles instead?
  • ROMG4
    3504 posts Member
    Speaking of which

Where in the world could the Officier Droid keep the turret? He is literally a metal exoskeleton

w3hUyFC.gif

DICE spent all that making an engine with photorealistic graphics

And then they have the characters do the least immersive things ever lol
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

Speaking of which

Where in the world could the Officier Droid keep the turret? He is literally a metal exoskeleton

w3hUyFC.gif

DICE spent all that making an engine with photorealistic graphics

And then they have the characters do the least immersive things ever lol

More like where in the world could any of the officer units fit that huge turret. LOL