criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

First Order Jet Trooper and Strike

Now.... strike has been my favorite mode.. i think the pace, the teams, the lack of vehicles and heroes makes fun gameplay.

and i know there has been zero love for strike since launch.

but seeing as how the topic had been broached about the old jet troopers/rocket whoever's being able to fly a quarter of the distance on maps with objective....

i wonder how no one at Dice thought it problematic that Strike on Takodona that the new first order Jet Trooper can LITERALLY cover the distance from the castle to delivery with fuel to spare.

im sorry but its broken when the only stratagem to combat this if they've grabbed the objective is to off yourself in hopes to respawn in time near the delivery point

oh and please some strike love. Blast is mindless, GA is overwhelming is very sensitive to server lag/load....

but just use the maps u have already and add some objectives, Bespin strike, Bespin extraction, Crait etc.

idc if it even makes sense. Have us try to deliver sandwiches in time to our boss on the other side of Bespin, meanwhile the evil sith interns want him to go hungry and us to be demoted.

Replies

• Though it was already like this before.... when they added the Droidekas, now it's so easy to just role around people and be the fastest that they wouldn't catch up, it doesn't really bother me though.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Though it was already like this before.... when they added the Droidekas, now it's so easy to just role around people and be the fastest that they wouldn't catch up, it doesn't really bother me though.

well on the delivery map kamino a rocket droid can grab the package and be at the delivery spot in realistically 8 seconds?
    but he still has to touch down and that can be a very tough map to deliver.

but the new trooper literally can fly from maz's castle and land on the delivery site in a few seconds.... its almost assuredly not intended but i dont think they care.
  • yea thank god

STRIKE

Disallowed the First Order Jet Trooper to pick up the Strike objective, as that could lead to that character winning the game too quickly.
    Fixed an issue on Naboo, where the capture shows would show up as red, rather than blue on the mini-map.