criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

To be deleted.

Thane_Darkhaven
14 posts Member
edited January 26
To be deleted
Post edited by Thane_Darkhaven on

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    5165 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Hi,

I moved your topic to STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT II RECRUITMENT section and removed caps lock from the topic title since caps lock is against the forum rules: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines#latest
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • This post is in the recruitment section.
    You have also deleted the other that was in the recruitment section.

Did you not check?

Also which one did the forums members comment on?
  • We talked about your title being ALL CAPS, and as Prest0n repeated it in his post, it's against the rules. As the discussion started to look like we were discussing the rule itself, that's against the rules too, so he deleted it (at least that's my assumption, because I received no notification about it).

And that thread was in the general tab, which is not the place it was supposed to be.

And I shall stop talking about this because it's against the rules, I just wanted to clarify your question @Thane_Darkhaven
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • It was taken out of the other recruitment page so what was up with that one then?
  • IIPrest0nII
    5165 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    You have also deleted the other that was in the recruitment section.

Yes, I removed the other two topics as they are exactly the same. There is no need to have more than one recruitment topic especially if this is exactly the same recruitment.

Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator