criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Newbie Help

Hello I am new here and every time I play online I can never seem to find any hero tokens and always seem to barely get any kills on any game mode.I have a decent blaster and star cards and Im at rank 11 any advice I will greatly appreciate thanks!

Replies

• Why are people viewing this thread but not helping me???

Please help a fellow Star Wars fan!
  • what platform are you on? im not sure where the hero tokens are, i just run into them by accident. just keep playing, I used to get pretty beat up and no kills but im about 1kd ratio now and proud. mess around with play style too, dont go for the meta cards right away. i thought the jetpack would be good since everyone had one, hated it. thought the sheild would be good but usually forgot to use it, not too useful unless just using it to get an objective. got the ee4 but it just didnt feel right to shoot. stick to relby most of the time, thats all my personal stuff. change play styles based on maps too, close quarters vs long range ya know.
  • Thanks you for your help Im on Xbox one.Also what blaster is good for online I'm currently using the standard rebel rifle.How do I win in that game mode where a group of players need to defeat a hero?I always can never seem to do enough damage despite using grenades,Bo rifle staff.Etc
  • nice im on xbox too. i think a lot of the blasters are great, the e11 is good and the rebel rifle is pretty good. that one standard pistol is great the auto one. kinda depends on your trait too. the base weapons are very good imo. pistols and heavy guns are great with berserker trait which gives you extra damage when shooting from the hip. people think the ee3 and ee4 are op, i use the ee3 occasionally for longer range, same with the relby. honestly a lot of the blasters are viable, depends on what you like. except the briar pistol is garbage. ive never played hero hunt but heros are just tough in battlefront 2015, just need practice i presume.
  • How do I unlock traits?
  • you need to be a certain level. i forgot what level. then you just buy them in the shop or do the hutt contracts for them.
  • I’m level 13
  • gotta be like 15 or 20 u need to be
  • I just reached level 14 so I'm close.I always seem to get sniped how do I prevent that?
  • well look for cover for starters and if you see a green light flash in the distance roll. roll and find cover.
  • whats ur gamer tag? and region? maybe catch a game together
  • My username is XxDeepDiveJrxX I just unlocked traits though my internet is so bad it keeps getting me shot.I suck at the Hoth and Jakku maps due to the lack of cover.

Let me know if we can catch a game I live in the U.S.A!
  • The_Gh0st wrote: »
    My username is XxDeepDiveJrxX I just unlocked traits though my internet is so bad it keeps getting me shot.I suck at the Hoth and Jakku maps due to the lack of cover.

Let me know if we can catch a game I live in the U.S.A!

correctprawn247
  • Send me a friend request if you want