criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Are we getting OT content or not?

124Next

Replies

• Meerkat wrote: »
    Damn.

ArchAngeL_777 got all these kids in here FUMING with his facts... Well done sir.

ArchAngel and his, insults. Wow such pwnage
    Damn.

ArchAngeL_777 got all these kids in here FUMING with his facts... Well done sir.

ArchAngel and his, facts. Wow such pwnage

I agree.
    I am an Interspecies reviewer in training.
  • My Vader and Jawas/Wampas ideas are so good indeed, devs should take note.
    I Hear Voices In My Head, They Council Me, They Understand, They Talk To Me
  • This thread is getting saltier than Crait, dang.
    As something of a Clownie myself... bring on the OT. 2015 ported stuff, entirely new content, whatever. These tie-ins and drip-feedings of controversial and questionable choices could use a throwback to the films and era that started it all.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    This thread is getting saltier than Crait, dang.
    As something of a Clownie myself... bring on the OT. 2015 ported stuff, entirely new content, whatever. These tie-ins and drip-feedings of controversial and questionable choices could use a throwback to the films and era that started it all.

You want new OT maps and stormtrooper skins as well as new species before Ahsoka? You are GUILTY OF THE ONE UNFORGIVABLE CRIME, FAILURE!1!1

I think they could bring a mixture of both whatever if it is ported or new content, i myself would like to see content from the original battlefront.
  • NoriNori wrote: »
    JMaster wrote: »

I think they could bring a mixture of both whatever if it is ported or new content, i myself would like to see content from the original battlefront.

They should port more 2015 maps. Maps in this game aren’t that good compared to the previous and seeing maps like sullust or Bespin ported will be a 100% instead of making new maps (except for some, I want them to make a new scarif map)

They should port more 2015 maps. Maps in this game aren’t that good compared to the previous and seeing maps like sullust or Bespin ported will be a 100% instead of making new maps (except for some, I want them to make a new scarif map)

Yes i miss Hoth, Scarif and also Sullust, and you're right, those maps were better.
  • OT to CS with 1-2 new CS maps and that’s enough for me. And COOP
  • Some stormtrooper skins could be cool
  • JMaster
    2489 posts Member
    OT to CS with 1-2 new CS maps and that’s enough for me. And COOP

Really? 2 maps for the OT? The god-forsaken ST and PT will have 3 and 5 maps respectively, that's low.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • lowell
    2174 posts Member

I have been waiting for content based on Rebels and the Marvel Comics since the last game. Maybe we'll get content drops based on it for OT?

Really? 2 maps for the OT? The god-forsaken ST and PT will have 3 and 5 maps respectively, that's low.

I said 1-2 NEW maps. Like made from scratch. PT has 2 and ST has 1. That’s not counting GA maps

I said 1-2 NEW maps. Like made from scratch. PT has 2 and ST has 1. That’s not counting GA maps

Plus the “god forsaken” PT should have more maps than they do but I’m okay with what we have. OT needs it’s turn in CS,
  • lowell
    2174 posts Member

I could see at least 11 new maps for OT: Mon Cala, Atollon, Lothal, Mandalore, Scarif, Vrogas Vas, Mako-Ta Space Docks, post-ESB Bespin (in the main Star Wars Marvel comic taking place between ESB and ROTJ), Akiva, Kashyyyk, Jakku.
    Damn.

Bravo @ArchAngeL_777
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
    Damn.

Bravo @ArchAngeL_777

Same same but different?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • DarthJ
    7079 posts Member
    Back on track before this gets closed....

Bespin or Scarif being added for CS, along with the other maps coming to CS (asides from DSII, for similar reasons they aren't adding SKB) and a few stormtrooper/officer skins, and at a push Bespin Luke, and I would be happy.
    Damn.

Bravo @ArchAngeL_777

Same same but different?

Hmm, it’s almost like if they are the exact same person...
  • Let’s be honest they would never port over 2015 maps, they don’t have nearly enough chokepoints or hallways for heroes to punish players
  • Pink Twilek, i don't like the green one.
    aakzk3cz5b4h.jpg
    Pink Twilek, i don't like the green one.
    aakzk3cz5b4h.jpg

@BucksawBoushh
    aakzk3cz5b4h.jpg

@BucksawBoushh

Been requesting different alien skin colours for the past 5 years. Can’t be anymore difficult than changing the colour on a Clone legion.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
    aakzk3cz5b4h.jpg

@BucksawBoushh

Been requesting different alien skin colours for the past 5 years. Can’t be anymore difficult than changing the colour on a Clone legion.

It's true, it would be easy to create like 3 more different colors on twileks