criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Best Battlefront player's

13Next

Replies

• You can argue as much as you like, but No. 1 will always be Cruz
  • Xerogon
    535 posts Member
    edited January 24
    So now HvV is the premise for top players lmao. The best players are from the last game by far. I haven’t met or played an elite player to date since beta that I didn’t already know and they were from the last game. There’s good players no doubt but facing randoms in a game this casual isn’t a good measuring stick. This game is to much about tiered units beating lesser units and no equal playing field.
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    I thought about creating a PvP ladder on here. Obviously there’s no actual private matches, so doing 1v1’s would probably take too long for everyone to set up. However a 2v2 ladder could work.

You sign up with a partner, & can only challenge up to 2 spots ahead. So if you sign up as, for example team #10, you can only challenge team numbers #8 & #9. The goal is to advance to & defend the #1 spot.

The problem is fair matches. The Dark Side is obviously better, so you’d have to at least do 1 match on each side, however then if it’s a tie 1-1, & you do another round, whoever has the DS will still have the advantage so IDK.

We set up a "private match" last night with some people we'd just met. It was fun. Only took a couple times to sync up. It can be done

Can u and ur team do it today? My team can for sure today.
    I thought about creating a PvP ladder on here. Obviously there’s no actual private matches, so doing 1v1’s would probably take too long for everyone to set up. However a 2v2 ladder could work.

You sign up with a partner, & can only challenge up to 2 spots ahead. So if you sign up as, for example team #10, you can only challenge team numbers #8 & #9. The goal is to advance to & defend the #1 spot.

The problem is fair matches. The Dark Side is obviously better, so you’d have to at least do 1 match on each side, however then if it’s a tie 1-1, & you do another round, whoever has the DS will still have the advantage so IDK.

We set up a "private match" last night with some people we'd just met. It was fun. Only took a couple times to sync up. It can be done
    I’m very aware, I do them all the time. Very do-able, just not as convenient as an legitimate feature.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    IcedFreon wrote: »

I’m very aware, I do them all the time. Very do-able, just not as convenient as an legitimate feature.

We’ve actually had trouble doing them these last few months. I presume it’s because of all the new players. Sometimes it takes 30+ minutes.

We started doing this new technique that works fairly well. We’ll search on a low pop. server (Japan or Brazil), and we’ll find each other in usually the first try. Once were in the game, everyone switches their ping site back to Virginia (or Oregon), and one team respawns. 9/10 times we get matchmade back onto NA servers. That’s been working fairly well for us.

But yeah, private matches would just make things so much easier.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • Not the best, but I'm better than most (PS4).
  • Rural438 wrote: »

Can u and ur team do it today? My team can for sure today.

We can. We have one setup already around 9pm EST though.
  • DarthLando wrote: »

We’ve actually had trouble doing them these last few months. I presume it’s because of all the new players. Sometimes it takes 30+ minutes.

We started doing this new technique that works fairly well. We’ll search on a low pop. server (Japan or Brazil), and we’ll find each other in usually the first try. Once were in the game, everyone switches their ping site back to Virginia (or Oregon), and one team respawns. 9/10 times we get matchmade back onto NA servers. That’s been working fairly well for us.

We just all get into a voice party and search at the same time until we get the same map. If the search brings up ah mismatch map we cancel and try again
  • OcDoc
    2130 posts Member
    Raylol is the best

Dang... someone beat me to it.

The legend lives on.

We just all get into a voice party and search at the same time until we get the same map. If the search brings up ah mismatch map we cancel and try again

Lol, yes, that’s how it’s done. But, when you do that for 40 minutes sometimes, you try to find better ways.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4868 posts Member
    edited January 25
    MMGmind wrote: »
    No no Xbox is my field. Honestly there is only two persons I fear it’s ElegantDough and YoungBloodYRN there are too strong...

I've played Youngblood and he's insanely good. I've heard ElegantDough is the best HvV. SadderJoker is also one of the best I've seen and another friend Drittix is STUPID good at GA(also HvV). Also heard lagless and Optimize though I don't think I've played either one. This is Xbox btw

I’m hurt you didnt bring up Kongo 😡
  • its l Alexios l when it comes to hvv on Xbox one
    tumblr_pgznzmkaGj1vsq4fko1_540.gifv
  • MMGmind wrote: »
    No no Xbox is my field. Honestly there is only two persons I fear it’s ElegantDough and YoungBloodYRN there are too strong...

I've played Youngblood and he's insanely good. I've heard ElegantDough is the best HvV. SadderJoker is also one of the best I've seen and another friend Drittix is STUPID good at GA(also HvV). Also heard lagless and Optimize though I don't think I've played either one. This is Xbox btw

LMAO my bad. I absolutely spaced on him 😂AnaroxKongo is a top tier player on Xbox as well.
  • MMGmind wrote: »

LMAO my bad. I absolutely spaced on him 😂AnaroxKongo is a top tier player on Xbox as well.

I feel like I've seen him in GA recently 🤔 or maybe I'm just imagining things lol
  • buff
    254 posts Member
    Mrdarlikjz wrote: »
    Okay lol, so I joined these forums in 2017 but I didn't really do much since, however I did see an old forum post where people were talking about the best battlefront 1&2 player's.
    I was thinking this still could be a relevant topic.
    So guy's/gal's.
    Who do you think are the best battlefront player's?
    P.S All Platforms

dont know anyones name, never really cared to, didnt know this was a thing, sure as crap isnt me, i had a guy beat me with boba fett, on the ground, while i was anakin...he prolly ranks up there, cause im not bad at the game by any stretch.
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020
  • moistboii wrote: »

I feel like I've seen him in GA recently 🤔 or maybe I'm just imagining things lol

Dude plays alot of GA. He's a monster. El Lalinuxx as well. Two God tier players.

We’ve been playing some GA lately. So maybe!! Just look at the top and you’ll usually find him LOL

We’ve been playing some GA lately. So maybe!! Just look at the top and you’ll usually find him LOL

If you see l Invincible l then that's me. I usually remember solid GA players but if it's only been lately that you've been playing then that might explain why I cant quite recall whether I've seen him or not.
    moistboii wrote: »

If you see l Invincible l then that's me. I usually remember solid GA players but if it's only been lately that you've been playing then that might explain why I cant quite recall whether I've seen him or not.

He plays GA probably at least a couple games a day, but we play CS just as much and Duty. We’ll keep an eye out 👀. Virginia server. Just emote him if you ever kill him and prepare for the fun LOL. I wouldn’t say he mains GA.

He plays GA probably at least a couple games a day, but we play CS just as much and Duty. We’ll keep an eye out 👀. Virginia server. Just emote him if you ever kill him and prepare for the fun LOL. I wouldn’t say he mains GA.

I'll definitely be on the lookout lol usually I'd be sweating all over the lobby with Anakin or Vader so that would be an easy way to find me but with the nerfs coming there might be a change there.

Ah I've seen you then if that's your GT. I think we probably know some of the same people
  • OOM_Pilot wrote: »
    You can argue as much as you like
    If only this were true. :(

Ah I've seen you then if that's your GT. I think we probably know some of the same people

Yv03 added me from reddit, I'm sure you know him and then through him I've played with guys like Drittix, flex, and Joker. I remember seeing you once if I'm right in assuming your name on xbox is the same as on here lol

Too bad he can't play HvV😞

Yv03 added me from reddit, I'm sure you know him and then through him I've played with guys like Drittix, flex, and Joker. I remember seeing you once if I'm right in assuming your name on xbox is the same as on here lol

We need to all squad up and ruin this balance of the game more than it is LOL

Too bad he can't play HvV😞

😂😂 “it’s as if a million voices just suddenly cried out in enjoyment and gratitude”

Yep LOL

That would be pretty one-sided LMAO

You can feel free to add me too if you want. I mostly play HvV but I am down for the occasional GA. Admittedly, I am much better at HvV😂 but yeah I know all those guys.
  • @IXPrometheusXI is a great player as well

Imagine how sweaty the race to get a hero will be 😂

Gods be praised. I was finally mentioned. After whining for days I am here. On this beautiful shine to this awful game.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

🤭😂😂

Gods be praised. I was finally mentioned. After whining for days I am here. On this beautiful shine to this awful game.

I heard @moistboii is pretty good too 👀
    @IXPrometheusXI is a great player as well

No I heard he is as awful as Battlefront 2 balancing is.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

I wouldn't even go for the hero LOL. It would be futile. I would just play support and probably go for an enforcer.

Anytime Dritt or Kongo go on big killstreaks I just go body guard mode

I wouldn't even go for the hero LOL. It would be futile. I would just play support and probably go for an enforcer.

The race to get a hero in our group is insane. I have been lucky the past few times we have played.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

The race to get a hero in our group is insane. I have been lucky the past few times we have played.

I think I have gotten it first once out of all the times we've ever played GA/CS
    @IXPrometheusXI is a great player as well

No I heard he is as awful as Battlefront 2 balancing is.

uou46nx01zmj.png

I need teammates like you. But instead I have dudes with 3 elims that end up in second place by destroying the MTT, ATAT, etc while I'm on a 60 killstreak....

I need teammates like you. But instead I have dudes with 3 elims that end up in second place by destroying the MTT, ATAT, etc while I'm on a 60 killstreak....

Feel free to add me if you want. SWSLAWNMOWERMAN. I play GA sometimes

Next time I'm on I'll add you 👍 what mode do you mainly play?

Yeah. We usually run a good 5-6 player group

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

HvV for sure. But I do dabble in GA/CS

I like HvV for leveling up my pathetically underused heroes😂but GA is where I spend most of my time. Haven't played CS as much lately but will probably start once ST is added to it.
  • Bring back MVP
    I Hear Voices In My Head, They Council Me, They Understand, They Talk To Me

I like HvV for leveling up my pathetically underused heroes😂but GA is where I spend most of my time. Haven't played CS as much lately but will probably start once ST is added to it.

Yeah man add me we'll play some time. I can hold my own against the best in hvv but in ga I am just average to maybe slightly above-average