criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Existentialism

24

Replies

  • I'm kinda surprised this threads still here in general discussion. Thought moderators might step in. Not saying I want it gone, just surprised
    4uq2gw2038aq.gif




  • And that ladies and gentlemen, is when I gave my first insightful lol
  • David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    The funniest part about that post is that it's actually not out of the realm of possibility to believe that you genuinely believe that haha.
  • Too deep. More pew pew and laser swords please

    Sorry, I’m having a bit of a tough week and needing to talk.

    Oh geez I was just kidding. Sorry I hope your week gets better.

    Where's that game of thrones lady with the bell when you need her. We must shout "shame, shame, shame" at you for what you have done.
  • To answer OP’s question....

    ....my life sucks, I have no goals because my dreams died long ago, nothing really matters, and playing games like SWBF2 helps get my mind off of things....

    It's all temporary. Does joy from running a marathon count more than joy from a video game? Three dimensional people are overrated.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    The funniest part about that post is that it's actually not out of the realm of possibility to believe that you genuinely believe that haha.

    What are you talking about? Do you actually deny their existence? also they're not "aliens", for now on call them Anunaki, they created humans. So we are pretty much the same species. I showed you images which countain evidence, they soon will pay us a visit and you obviously refuse to be mentally prepared. As for me I'm investing all I have in arming myself and plan in living far from civilisation. My life goal is to form my own militia group and hunt them down. What are you doing for humanity?

    Hmm, interesting. Humans created coca-cola, so I guess that means coke is pretty much the same species as us then.
  • To answer OP’s question....

    ....my life sucks, I have no goals because my dreams died long ago, nothing really matters, and playing games like SWBF2 helps get my mind off of things....

    It's all temporary. Does joy from running a marathon count more than joy from a video game? Three dimensional people are overrated.

    Three dimensional people?
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Too deep. More pew pew and laser swords please

    Sorry, I’m having a bit of a tough week and needing to talk.

    A lifetime of severe OCD and perpetually fighting with my own brain has taught me one thing. Much more often then not what you believe to be reality at the moment, your mood, and feelings are darker than the actual reality

    They will pass in time, even if it may not seem possible during the moment. Everything passes with time except one thing of all

    Your memories and what makes you well you
    Anyway I'm going to go eat some flashcard paper now, see you all later! :)

    Sorry to hear of that. I'm recently pulling out of an 8 year bout with severe OCD. I had to take extended leave from work it got so bad. It forced me to start from the ground up on mental and spiritual things we too often like to brush aside or laugh at like they aren't important. I pray strength and peace for you as you continue to overcome it.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    The funniest part about that post is that it's actually not out of the realm of possibility to believe that you genuinely believe that haha.

    What are you talking about? Do you actually deny their existence? also they're not "aliens", for now on call them Anunaki, they created humans. So we are pretty much the same species. I showed you images which countain evidence, they soon will pay us a visit and you obviously refuse to be mentally prepared. As for me I'm investing all I have in arming myself and plan in living far from civilisation. My life goal is to form my own militia group and hunt them down. What are you doing for humanity?

    Hmm, interesting. Humans created coca-cola, so I guess that means coke is pretty much the same species as us then.

    Their gene lives in us, they made experiment with apes thus fotming humans. That's the real evolution you're not told about.

    Ok.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    The funniest part about that post is that it's actually not out of the realm of possibility to believe that you genuinely believe that haha.

    What are you talking about? Do you actually deny their existence? also they're not "aliens", for now on call them Anunaki, they created humans. So we are pretty much the same species. I showed you images which countain evidence, they soon will pay us a visit and you obviously refuse to be mentally prepared. As for me I'm investing all I have in arming myself and plan in living far from civilisation. My life goal is to form my own militia group and hunt them down. What are you doing for humanity?

    Hmm, interesting. Humans created coca-cola, so I guess that means coke is pretty much the same species as us then.

    Their gene lives in us, they made experiment with apes thus fotming humans. That's the real evolution you're not told about.

    Ok.

    Lol that's it?
    4uq2gw2038aq.gif




  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    The funniest part about that post is that it's actually not out of the realm of possibility to believe that you genuinely believe that haha.

    What are you talking about? Do you actually deny their existence? also they're not "aliens", for now on call them Anunaki, they created humans. So we are pretty much the same species. I showed you images which countain evidence, they soon will pay us a visit and you obviously refuse to be mentally prepared. As for me I'm investing all I have in arming myself and plan in living far from civilisation. My life goal is to form my own militia group and hunt them down. What are you doing for humanity?

    Hmm, interesting. Humans created coca-cola, so I guess that means coke is pretty much the same species as us then.

    Their gene lives in us, they made experiment with apes thus fotming humans. That's the real evolution you're not told about.

    Ok.

    Lol that's it?

    Yeah haha.
  • We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    I said "an answer in the Sacred Texts" referring to why matter exists and we, not how we exist. My opinions are always very scientific but the information in religious texts should not be underestimated.
  • We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    I said "an answer in the Sacred Texts" referring to why matter exists and we, not how we exist. My opinions are always very scientific but the information in religious texts should not be underestimated.

    Yeah I know. It's just the wording that was funny is all. Sacred texts haha. It's like how a monk living in the middle ages would phrase it haha.
  • We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    I said "an answer in the Sacred Texts" referring to why matter exists and we, not how we exist. My opinions are always very scientific but the information in religious texts should not be underestimated.

    If your opinions are based in science and science is what progresses almost all aspects of human life. Then what's the thinking behind saying humans are content to remain as we are?
  • We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    I said "an answer in the Sacred Texts" referring to why matter exists and we, not how we exist. My opinions are always very scientific but the information in religious texts should not be underestimated.

    Yeah I know. It's just the wording that was funny is all. Sacred texts haha. It's like how a monk living in the middle ages would phrase it haha.

    😂😂😂
  • Everyone has something, even one thing that makes them happy. Like truly child eyes lit up happy in your heart, find that thing and hang on tight.
    Not a person. They don't count here.
    Put your bare feet in the grass or sand, feel the sun or rain on your skin, jump in a puddle, touch a tree or flower, pet an animal, smell a baby (make sure your allowed first), chase a butterfly and look for Leprechauns.
    But don't just do these things in an action, really feel it.
    Heal your soul friend. Drink water, and eat healthy for a few days, revive and reenergize your body. And remember there is always someone who wants, needs, loves you. Even that single person you pass by every morning on the way to work or school would miss you. Be kinder to yourself, you deserve it.
    cazqbrz9kj3a.png


  • We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    I said "an answer in the Sacred Texts" referring to why matter exists and we, not how we exist. My opinions are always very scientific but the information in religious texts should not be underestimated.

    If your opinions are based in science and science is what progresses almost all aspects of human life. Then what's the thinking behind saying humans are content to remain as we are?

    Evolution does not only mean physical, but above all social, and society is what makes us special and unique.

    The evolution of society has stopped, until a few years ago there were changes in the world system every 50 years, and for about 70 years now we have not changed or improved.
    We don't want to change or improve the system, it's like saying that we are content with just as we are.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    Why do you just assume they are aggressive toward you? Pretty typical human reaction to fear the unknown, but it's incredibly typical of you and human war monger mentality to assume they're an enemy and build an army against an assumed threat.
    I'm definitely not so arrogant to think we are all there is to exist I'm certainly more afraid of things happening right here on earth by us humans lol
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    Why do you just assume they are aggressive toward you? Pretty typical human reaction to fear the unknown, but it's incredibly typical of you and human war monger mentality to assume they're an enemy and build an army against an assumed threat.
    I'm definitely not so arrogant to think we are all there is to exist I'm certainly more afraid of things happening right here on earth by us humans lol

    quite right
  • We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    I said "an answer in the Sacred Texts" referring to why matter exists and we, not how we exist. My opinions are always very scientific but the information in religious texts should not be underestimated.

    If your opinions are based in science and science is what progresses almost all aspects of human life. Then what's the thinking behind saying humans are content to remain as we are?

    Evolution does not only mean physical, but above all social, and society is what makes us special and unique.

    The evolution of society has stopped, until a few years ago there were changes in the world system every 50 years, and for about 70 years now we have not changed or improved.
    We don't want to change or improve the system, it's like saying that we are content with just as we are.

    Can you give me an example of one of these 50 year changes so I can better understand what you mean?
  • We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    I said "an answer in the Sacred Texts" referring to why matter exists and we, not how we exist. My opinions are always very scientific but the information in religious texts should not be underestimated.

    If your opinions are based in science and science is what progresses almost all aspects of human life. Then what's the thinking behind saying humans are content to remain as we are?

    Evolution does not only mean physical, but above all social, and society is what makes us special and unique.

    The evolution of society has stopped, until a few years ago there were changes in the world system every 50 years, and for about 70 years now we have not changed or improved.
    We don't want to change or improve the system, it's like saying that we are content with just as we are.

    Can you give me an example of one of these 50 year changes so I can better understand what you mean?

    An example, ok: The Russian Revolution Russian citizens were tired of the Tsarist oppression that had brought them into poverty and turned against it. Years later with the Second World War the country under Stalin's dictatorship underwent a strong industrialization. Years later, the citizens turned against the dictatorial government with a coup d'état with which they brought the democratic system to Russia. This is just one example, but there are similar cases in every state.
  • Now i must go to work :#:D
  • moistboii
    1418 posts Member
    edited January 22
    Came in and saw alien talk 👀Here's my belief on the matter. Being that I believe in God, any type of alien, ghost, etc is a demon. The Bible explains everything my dudes (once again my belief). When you have Jesus on your side you dont have to worry about aliens abducting you, ghosts living in your house, living far from civilation, or any of that stuff. One last thing I'll say is that Satan is the father of lies, and he deceived a third of God's Angels. Think about that. He deceived one third of the Angels of God. So you better believe he knows his to concoct the most persuasive and believable lies possible. Those lies consist of anything that distracts someone from believing Jesus died for them. Those lies include aliens lol. So yeah, just my belief, and everyone is entitled to their own belief of course 👍
  • David1543 wrote: »
    StarLillie wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    Why do you just assume they are aggressive toward you? Pretty typical human reaction to fear the unknown, but it's incredibly typical of you and human war monger mentality to assume they're an enemy and build an army against an assumed threat.
    I'm definitely not so arrogant to think we are all there is to exist I'm certainly more afraid of things happening right here on earth by us humans lol

    Aliens are nothing like you see in movies, first thing to do when making contact is shoot It on sight. They hate humans and are multi dimensional creatures of hell, everything that's is not originated from planet Earth is an abomination and should be killed. Maybe if we stopped fighting we would see who our common enemy really is.

    🙄 Watch some King Kong movies or something, learn from them. He wouldn't have attacked... But they went all testosterone all mighty human Aloha and started a very unnecessary war.
    I'm not gonna get into this with you, because I don't want to get banned and my responses to someone like you absolutely will get me one.
    Instead, I wish you a very peaceful, happy and fulfilled life. 😘
  • David1543 wrote: »
    StarLillie wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    StarLillie wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    Why do you just assume they are aggressive toward you? Pretty typical human reaction to fear the unknown, but it's incredibly typical of you and human war monger mentality to assume they're an enemy and build an army against an assumed threat.
    I'm definitely not so arrogant to think we are all there is to exist I'm certainly more afraid of things happening right here on earth by us humans lol

    Aliens are nothing like you see in movies, first thing to do when making contact is shoot It on sight. They hate humans and are multi dimensional creatures of hell, everything that's is not originated from planet Earth is an abomination and should be killed. Maybe if we stopped fighting we would see who our common enemy really is.

    🙄 Watch some King Kong movies or something, learn from them. He wouldn't have attacked... But they went all testosterone all mighty human Aloha and started a very unnecessary war.
    I'm not gonna get into this with you, because I don't want to get banned and my responses to someone like you absolutely will get me one.
    Instead, I wish you a very peaceful, happy and fulfilled life. 😘

    Ok bye bye traitor I hope you get abducted and have your dna completely mutated so you learn how good these nice aliens really are.

    I mean you shared pictures of scientists humans doing just that.🤷🏼‍♀️ Trust me I'm most definitely in more danger here. I've got great genes so be careful what you wish for lol
  • moistboii wrote: »
    Came in and saw alien talk 👀Here's my belief on the matter. Being that I believe in God, any type of alien, ghost, etc is a demon. The Bible explains everything my dudes (once again my belief). When you have Jesus on your side you dont have to worry about aliens abducting you, ghosts living in your house, living far from civilation, or any of that stuff. One last thing I'll say is that Satan is the father of lies, and he deceived a third of God's Angels. Think about that. He deceived one third of the Angels of God. So you better believe he knows his to concoct the most persuasive and believable lies possible. Those lies consist of anything that distracts someone from believing Jesus died for them. Those lies include aliens lol. So yeah, just my belief, and everyone is entitled to their own belief of course 👍

    You should watch the show Lucifer. It's a pretty good show.
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

    h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    History books is everything they want you to know. Now what you should know.

    Jesus. Whatever. How about just look at your own experiences then?! There weren't even smart phones 15 years ago.

    Sorry but to deny that ancient aliens gave us the blueprint of all technology is beyond reason. Why you're not told that in books? In fact denying their existence angers them, soon they will come back and incinerate us with their Lazer weapons.

    Why do you just assume they are aggressive toward you? Pretty typical human reaction to fear the unknown, but it's incredibly typical of you and human war monger mentality to assume they're an enemy and build an army against an assumed threat.
    I'm definitely not so arrogant to think we are all there is to exist I'm certainly more afraid of things happening right here on earth by us humans lol

    Although it's wrong to assume aliens would be aggressive, it's still wise to consider the possibility and prepare for it. If mankind or the animal kingdom are anything to go off when imagining what aliens might be like, then war/violence would have to be a top concern.

    If they are way more advanced than us then hopefully they are nice. Otherwise it's GG for us haha. Even a species 100 years ahead of whatever level of technology we are at if/when we meet them, would most likely annihilate us if they wanted. Just imagine the mankind of today meeting the same mankind 100 years ago and going to war. It'd be over in a day.

    Having said all of that, the chances of meeting a species at our exact tech level is so low that it would probably make building an army to defend against them totally redundant in the first place. Probably the only scenario where it'd be good to have an army would be if they were relatively equal with our technology and they were aggressive. Otherwise I can't really see the point in having one.

    Unless I suppose the technological progress of weapons and defensive capabilities are actually measured on a curve and at a certain point all of the weapons and defences start to level out and they can't actually get much more effective. Then I can see the need for a military for "just in case", because we could assume any alien race would have similar tech if they are advanced as well.
  • We are the fruit of evolution, of atoms that join other atoms, why do they do it?

    I don't know, maybe the answer is in the sacred texts, or atoms simply exist.

    Perhaps we are unique and special of our kind throughout the universe, or there are infinite civilizations even more advanced than we are.

    We believe we know everything about the existence of things, but in reality we don't know anything, we don't even know what "things" are.

    We know only 2% of everything, and what we know is related only to ordinary matter, while on dark matter and dark energy (which forms 70% of the universe) we only know that it exists.

    It is important to ask yourself these questions, but without neglecting what is happening in our reality, right now, our bankruptcy society, the bankruptcy system.

    Humanity is capable of immense things but we are content to remain as we are, without evolving both from a social and a physiological point of view.

    Our time on earth is limited, we make sure we make life as good as possible for us, and try to change things for the better.

    If our time on earth ends, we will try to leave the best possible legacy so that humanity will always improve without stopping, and maybe one day we will answer all those questions.

    Probably this post will be moved to "off topic" but at least I said what I think.

    "The sacred texts" haha

    "We believe we know everything" and "we are content to remain as we are"?? C'mon man. You can't seriously have that opinion of humans when all you have to do is read a history of technology book to see where we've come from.

    I said "an answer in the Sacred Texts" referring to why matter exists and we, not how we exist. My opinions are always very scientific but the information in religious texts should not be underestimated.

    If your opinions are based in science and science is what progresses almost all aspects of human life. Then what's the thinking behind saying humans are content to remain as we are?

    Evolution does not only mean physical, but above all social, and society is what makes us special and unique.

    The evolution of society has stopped, until a few years ago there were changes in the world system every 50 years, and for about 70 years now we have not changed or improved.
    We don't want to change or improve the system, it's like saying that we are content with just as we are.

    Can you give me an example of one of these 50 year changes so I can better understand what you mean?

    An example, ok: The Russian Revolution Russian citizens were tired of the Tsarist oppression that had brought them into poverty and turned against it. Years later with the Second World War the country under Stalin's dictatorship underwent a strong industrialization. Years later, the citizens turned against the dictatorial government with a coup d'état with which they brought the democratic system to Russia. This is just one example, but there are similar cases in every state.

    Yes but there was a clear need for change when that happened. What in today's world really has a glaring need for such a drastic change in government? Pan Americana is the real reason for no big changes throughout the world in the last 70 years. I personally believe it's because actually most people, at least in the western world, like things the way they are for our current means. Government obviously has its problems, but the only thing that will fix that is probably some kind of overhaul that will only be made possible in the upcoming technological evolution we're going to see soon with the introduction of A.i. and the 5G network opening up huge possibilities for more transparency and interaction with the community and it's government.

    The best future will be when all proposed government bills are voted upon by the public directly and representatives are totally removed from the equation. This will mean an advance in human brain processing power and overall intelligence through augmentation will be necessary to quickly glance over these bills and make good decisions on them.

    Either that or we hand over control to a super intelligent A.i. and it makes the decisions for us. That would scare many people, but if an artificial dictator who's main objective is peace and prosperity can be created, then that would be a great future most likely.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    Came in and saw alien talk 👀Here's my belief on the matter. Being that I believe in God, any type of alien, ghost, etc is a demon. The Bible explains everything my dudes (once again my belief). When you have Jesus on your side you dont have to worry about aliens abducting you, ghosts living in your house, living far from civilation, or any of that stuff. One last thing I'll say is that Satan is the father of lies, and he deceived a third of God's Angels. Think about that. He deceived one third of the Angels of God. So you better believe he knows his to concoct the most persuasive and believable lies possible. Those lies consist of anything that distracts someone from believing Jesus died for them. Those lies include aliens lol. So yeah, just my belief, and everyone is entitled to their own belief of course 👍

    When you have Jesus in your life, you have one thing to worry about that beats out all of those other things...Hell. I used to believe in Jesus, but Christ almighty, that fear of hell was so annoying haha. Honestly it was the main driving factor that kept me a believer for so long. Not even the thought of heaven was as powerful as the fear of hell. Also one of the main reasons I'm not a Christian anymore. I just asked myself what I would do if I was god. And I certainly would never of made a hell to send people to if they didn't like me. That's just wrong on so many levels.
  • @polarition You said your life is like a literal hell. How exactly?
  • @polarition You said your life is like a literal hell. How exactly?

    No reason.
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

    h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • Too deep. More pew pew and laser swords please

    Sorry, I’m having a bit of a tough week and needing to talk.

    You trying to understand the meaning of life?
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • moistboii wrote: »
    Came in and saw alien talk 👀Here's my belief on the matter. Being that I believe in God, any type of alien, ghost, etc is a demon. The Bible explains everything my dudes (once again my belief). When you have Jesus on your side you dont have to worry about aliens abducting you, ghosts living in your house, living far from civilation, or any of that stuff. One last thing I'll say is that Satan is the father of lies, and he deceived a third of God's Angels. Think about that. He deceived one third of the Angels of God. So you better believe he knows his to concoct the most persuasive and believable lies possible. Those lies consist of anything that distracts someone from believing Jesus died for them. Those lies include aliens lol. So yeah, just my belief, and everyone is entitled to their own belief of course 👍

    When you have Jesus in your life, you have one thing to worry about that beats out all of those other things...Hell. I used to believe in Jesus, but Christ almighty, that fear of hell was so annoying haha. Honestly it was the main driving factor that kept me a believer for so long. Not even the thought of heaven was as powerful as the fear of hell. Also one of the main reasons I'm not a Christian anymore. I just asked myself what I would do if I was god. And I certainly would never of made a hell to send people to if they didn't like me. That's just wrong on so many levels.

    I actually know how you feel. I think about that stuff all the time and although I worry about it, I'm so grateful for what Jesus has done for me that I truly want to live a life that he will be happy with when I stand before him. Although I do fall short in many ways I still want to follow him. One thing I know for sure is that he is real (from a personal experience I had) and also when I started to listen to the countless testimonies on YouTube I began to realize that this stuff is no joke.

    It sucks to hear that you don't believe anymore but at the end of the day each person has to make a decision either to believe in him and follow him or not. The good news is that he's always ready and waiting to forgive and accept those who want to come back.
  • polarition wrote: »
    @polarition You said your life is like a literal hell. How exactly?

    No reason.

    Oh, well that clears that up.
  • polarition wrote: »
    @polarition You said your life is like a literal hell. How exactly?

    No reason.

    Oh, well that clears that up.

    You'll have to excuse the vagueness. While I'm willing to hint briefly on the subject as part of a motivational speech here for someone who seems to need it, I'm not in any way willing to share personal details of my life on a Star Wars forum with strangers.
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

    h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • ROMG4
    4106 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Too deep. More pew pew and laser swords please

    Sorry, I’m having a bit of a tough week and needing to talk.

    A lifetime of severe OCD and perpetually fighting with my own brain has taught me one thing. Much more often then not what you believe to be reality at the moment, your mood, and feelings are darker than the actual reality

    They will pass in time, even if it may not seem possible during the moment. Everything passes with time except one thing of all

    Your memories and what makes you well you
    Anyway I'm going to go eat some flashcard paper now, see you all later! :)

    Sorry to hear of that. I'm recently pulling out of an 8 year bout with severe OCD. I had to take extended leave from work it got so bad. It forced me to start from the ground up on mental and spiritual things we too often like to brush aside or laugh at like they aren't important. I pray strength and peace for you as you continue to overcome it.

    Thank you, it is very nice to speak to someone else who also has my illiness

    Thank you
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

    Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • Sometimes I wonder about this kind of thing, about whether life is meaningless.

    But then I just ask myself this question.

    o8wz42ueyzz5.gif
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak


  • Too deep. More pew pew and laser swords please

    Sorry, I’m having a bit of a tough week and needing to talk.

    Oh geez I was just kidding. Sorry I hope your week gets better.

    Where's that game of thrones lady with the bell when you need her. We must shout "shame, shame, shame" at you for what you have done.

    I'm guessing she was tortured to death at the hands of the mountain
  • This thread is way too heavy. I'm out. @Mighty_Sarlacc I wish you the best I hope stuff starts going better for ya.
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Too deep. More pew pew and laser swords please

    Sorry, I’m having a bit of a tough week and needing to talk.

    Much more often then not what you believe to be reality at the moment, your mood, and feelings are darker than the actual reality

    This is so true.
  • BlueSpy3DO
    866 posts Member
    edited January 22
    This has gone from the title topic to a back and forth about evolution and a echo chamber for Spirit Sciences YouTube content. 2+2=4 and gravity exists, the laws of thermodynamics shows energy has to have a set beginning point and it’s slowly degenerating and that their is no natural way to create or destroy it only transfer it. Existence has set rules and it’s clear if you look for it, like earlier I mentioned the law of biogenesis.
    Their was a beginning, and like it or not in some way shape or form we are all marching to an end, an eventuality. Maybe if primary sources were as highly valued as feelings, internet pages, YouTube content creators, and pseudoscience we wouldn’t have so much confusion in the world today.
  • CT_93921 wrote: »
    This has gone from the title topic to a back and forth about evolution and a echo chamber for Spirit Sciences YouTube content. 2+2=4 and gravity exists, the laws of thermodynamics shows energy has to have a set beginning point and it’s slowly degenerating and that their is no natural way to create or destroy it only transfer it. Existence has set rules and it’s clear if you look for it, like earlier I mentioned the law of biogenesis.
    Their was a beginning, and like it or not in some way shape or form we are all marching to an end, an eventuality. Maybe if primary sources were as highly valued as feelings, internet pages, YouTube content creators, and pseudoscience we wouldn’t have so much confusion in the world today.

    I never even heard of the "law" of biogenesis. It took 5 mins worth of Google searches to discover that although it's obviously a true phenomenon, it's apparently often hijacked by people to say that life cannot come about without arising from already existing life. When in actual fact it says "complex" life cannot exist without arising from life, which is a pretty obvious statement to make. I don't think anyone in modern society has ever believed a human or mouse or dog just blinked into existence from a compost heap or something haha.

    There was another theory called abiogenesis which says single-celled life can arise from non-organic matter. That's the one the hijackers steer clear of I imagine haha. Because then it's leads to biogenesis being true in a different way in which they want it to.
  • This thread is way too heavy. I'm out. @Mighty_Sarlacc I wish you the best I hope stuff starts going better for ya.

    We can't talk about lawnmowers all day everyday!
  • BlueSpy3DO
    866 posts Member
    edited January 22
    CT_93921 wrote: »
    This has gone from the title topic to a back and forth about evolution and a echo chamber for Spirit Sciences YouTube content. 2+2=4 and gravity exists, the laws of thermodynamics shows energy has to have a set beginning point and it’s slowly degenerating and that their is no natural way to create or destroy it only transfer it. Existence has set rules and it’s clear if you look for it, like earlier I mentioned the law of biogenesis.
    Their was a beginning, and like it or not in some way shape or form we are all marching to an end, an eventuality. Maybe if primary sources were as highly valued as feelings, internet pages, YouTube content creators, and pseudoscience we wouldn’t have so much confusion in the world today.

    I never even heard of the "law" of biogenesis. It took 5 mins worth of Google searches to discover that although it's obviously a true phenomenon, it's apparently often hijacked by people to say that life cannot come about without arising from already existing life. When in actual fact it says "complex" life cannot exist without arising from life, which is a pretty obvious statement to make. I don't think anyone in modern society has ever believed a human or mouse or dog just blinked into existence from a compost heap or something haha.

    There was another theory called abiogenesis which says single-celled life can arise from non-organic matter. That's the one the hijackers steer clear of I imagine haha. Because then it's leads to biogenesis being true in a different way in which they want it to.

    Then allow me to go right for it, have you ever seen a cell or anything for that matter generate from nothing? Have you ever for example set paint and wood together and watched it magically form a wooden toy? Cells are much more complex than a wooden toy yet expecting something to naturally come from nothing has never been recorded or recreated ever in all of existence.
    Taking basic chemicals that make up something as complex as even a single cell and putting them together expecting a cell to form itself from nothing naturally with no outside intervention takes more faith than any religion I care to name off. Both concepts point to the same fact that life had a clear and distinct beginning that was not just random and accidental as so many claim.
    You are wrong in the fact that people don’t claim complex life comes from nothing, because a cell is vastly more intricate than the chemicals in its makeup yet somehow a single cell just happened because of the right environment leading to us here and now because of time and chance? Imagine something as complex as a golgi apparatus and a cell wall already forming from nothing on their own, and deciding to merge because they were in the same environment.
    My point being, a cell never has and never will be able to “evolve” as people ignore the very basic beginning concepts of what it would take for a cell to form itself. This argument is completely ignoring the vast DNA instructions that are down to the letter in creating you and I as we are today. This mindset takes more ignorance or lack of care for the reality we live in than I care to fathom.
Sign In or Register to comment.