criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Which games are you waiting for to come out in the year 2020 and beyond?

LittleCiddles
95 posts Member
edited January 22
Theres a lot of real neat stuff coming but theres really only a few that I actually care about. At least for me, if I had to at least pick one game, it's probably System Shock 3. Whats funny though, from what I gathered, is that its actually a pre-sequel. It takes place after System Shock 1, but also before System Shock 2. For reference, I've waited about 20-years for a new System Shock game, so I'm pretty excited its finally coming.

How about you guys? What're you looking forward to?

Replies

• I’m looking forward for the Marvel Avengers’ game and Treiyarch’s(I think that’s hows you spell it) Call Of Duty
  • I’m looking forward for the Marvel Avengers’ game and Treiyarch’s(I think that’s hows you spell it) Call Of Duty
    I agree with these while also adding Halo Infinite to the list of games I'm looking forward to
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • I'm looking forward to the Transformers online i believe it's called.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    I had 3 on my priority list, although 2 of them have been delayed:

- Cyberpunk 2077 (now delayed to September)
    - Avengers (delayed to September, and waiting for reviews before I buy as I think it might be ropey. People seem to think since Spider-Man PS4 was good, this will be the same....)

Other one on my list is Last of Us Part 2. Huge Naughty Dog fan.

Haven't really looked beyond those. I tend to keep an eye through the year, or buy games I missed on the PS Store.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • The last of us 2 the first one is potentially my favourite game and then cyberpunk 2077, resident evil 3, the avengers, predator hunting game, ghost of tsushima and lego star wars complete saga. This year has tons of great games coming out can't remember another year where I wanted so many new releases
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    The last of us 2 the first one is potentially my favourite game and then cyberpunk 2077, resident evil 3, the avengers, predator hunting game, ghost of tsushima and lego star wars complete saga. This year has tons of great games coming out can't remember another year where I wanted so many new releases

Forgot that Ghosts of Tsushima is this year, thats also high on my list. Been hearing hit and miss things about predator so I'm keeping an eye on reviews
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Batman20
    2735 posts Member
    edited January 23
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Batman20 wrote: »
    The last of us 2 the first one is potentially my favourite game and then cyberpunk 2077, resident evil 3, the avengers, predator hunting game, ghost of tsushima and lego star wars complete saga. This year has tons of great games coming out can't remember another year where I wanted so many new releases

Forgot that Ghosts of Tsushima is this year, thats also high on my list. Been hearing hit and miss things about predator so I'm keeping an eye on reviews

Yeah I don't expect the predator game to be great but I love the original film and it's done I think by the same people who made the friday the 13th online game which was pretty fun so should at least be OK. I also forgot about the destroy all humans remake which comes out this year as well that should be good
  • Ultimate Sudoku
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • Idc I'm poor