criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

New Clone Wars Season 7 Trailer

Replies

• Wonder why they turned the comments off
    4uq2gw2038aq.gif

• Feelee16 wrote: »
    Wonder why they turned the comments off

Its the new COPPA policies on Youtube I believe, not them. But either way, comments aren’t needed to show my huge excitement for this

Oh , so that's what that thing was that kept popping up. Shame, I usually read them if they're not full of repeated memes
    4uq2gw2038aq.gif

• adamjbamford
    1562 posts Member
    edited January 22
    Anyone know if Cad Bane is going to be in this season? (Best bounty hunter in canon)
  • Man the ending where maul talks to ahsoka looks like a movie.
  • Anyone know if Cad Bane is going to be in this season? (Best bounty hunter in canon)

No. The episodes that are being aired are from the unreleased episode reel. You can look up 8 out of the 12 episodes on youtube that they released a couple years ago
  • I'm so excited for this.

pH
  • Chem0
    212 posts Member
    Looks epic!
  • CC_1010
    3231 posts Member
    Anyone know if Cad Bane is going to be in this season? (Best bounty hunter in canon)

Boba and jengo are better!
  • Thanks for sharing this. Man I can't wait!

It's interesting how Maul is talking about Order 66. I wonder if he tries to tip them off since he and Sidious had their falling out. Or if he sees it as a way to get a lot of pieces off the board for his own gain.
  • This is amazing. February can't come soon enough!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • What I wanna know is how Maul got away from Sidious after his defeat.
  • Very excited for this.

Read the comics.

Yeah read Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir for the details. That comic adapts the story they were going to do for Clone Wars.
    Basically, Sidious keeps him alive to set a trap for Mother Talzin. Maul captures Dooku, and Dooku pretends to side with him, even helping Maul when the Jedi assault Maul's Shadow Collective Base. But when Mother Talzin is flushed out, Dooku joins Sidious and Grievous against her. Mother Talzin sacrifices herself so that Maul could escape.
  • Let’s go!!
  • Looking forward to seeing more Mace being bad-***. Not a big fan of the clones but I do like that this pushing towards the setting up of the OT. To me, I see everything as a means to what happens and why it happens in the OT. The story revolves around that in my eyes and this is the story a couple of decades before the battle of Yavin
  • Seems that season 7 will run in parallel to Revenge of the Sith. I recognize some of the lines from the movie like when Mace says he senses a plot against the Jedi.

Dave Filoni already said in a panel that Siege of Mandalore takes place during the Battle of Coruscant. That's why Anakin and Obi-Wan aren't there. They were called back to Coruscant and left a detachment of the 501st with Captain Rex and Ahsoka.

From the Ahsoka novel, Order 66 happens while Ahsoka is on Mandalore. Hopefully, they will show all the action resulting from that.
  • Oh man, after this it's official. The Clone Jump Trooper's rocket launcher needs to be replaced by a jetpack rocket!
  • Is that Kanan Jarrus as a Padawan at the meeting table in the trailer?

In the scene where Mace is heard saying he senses a plot against the Jedi, there is a group of Jedi in holo form standing at a meeting table with Yoda and Mace. On the right side, it looks like Kanan's master Depa Billaba with a Padawan standing next to her.
  • Looks good.

In the scene where Mace is heard saying he senses a plot against the Jedi, there is a group of Jedi in holo form standing at a meeting table with Yoda and Mace. On the right side, it looks like Kanan's master Depa Billaba with a Padawan standing next to her.

Who? ;) jokes aside, he's my least favorite character with a lightsaber so I don't care if he's there or not, but at least it ties in to Rebels somewhat

Yes! Dave is dope
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    Is that Kanan Jarrus as a Padawan at the meeting table in the trailer?

Yes! Dave is dope

Indeed!

It makes sense because Depa Billaba sat on the Jedi Council during the Clone Wars.

The scene is at the 25 second mark.

Who? ;) jokes aside, he's my least favorite character with a lightsaber so I don't care if he's there or not, but at least it ties in to Rebels somewhat

There's a lot of ties in Rebels back to Clone Wars, but this is the first time they've had a chance to go the opposite direction for obvious reasons.

Yes it is, but that scene is actually better because it includes Commander Bacara!
  • So how many times have you guys watched the trailer? I think I'm over a dozen LOL!!
  • So how many times have you guys watched the trailer? I think I'm over a dozen LOL!!

Ummm.......a lot
  • The Trailer shows Maul using the force on Jessie(probably something similar to Kylo’s Mind hack powers in TFA), Jessie better not die at Maul’s hand, I want him To live to execute Order 66. On a side note on the official poster there is a clone with a jet pack with a Visor. Could this be a new clone we never seen before or one who we seen before. Also Bly and Barcara are in the trailer along with Depa and Caleb, maybe Jaro Tapal and Cal Kestis could appear as well?

No, it's Caleb Dune ;-)

Till waiting for clone jumptrooper jetpack missiles.

No, it's Caleb Dune ;-)

Till waiting for clone jumptrooper jetpack missiles.

Well.... Caleb Dume is Kanan, that's just his real name, before he took on the name of Kanan.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • One thing i'm totally confused on..... is when Anakin is holding Padme's hand, well her hologram hand, but you could totally tell that she was pregnant, when she held her hand to her stomach.... soooo how could Anakin not tell that she was pregnant? Anakin didn't know that Padme was pregnant til after the battle of coruscant in ROTS, so that's just confusing all together.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    One thing i'm totally confused on..... is when Anakin is holding Padme's hand, well her hologram hand, but you could totally tell that she was pregnant, when she held her hand to her stomach.... soooo how could Anakin not tell that she was pregnant? Anakin didn't know that Padme was pregnant til after the battle of coruscant in ROTS, so that's just confusing all together.

It might take place after the Battle of Coruscant
    One thing i'm totally confused on..... is when Anakin is holding Padme's hand, well her hologram hand, but you could totally tell that she was pregnant, when she held her hand to her stomach.... soooo how could Anakin not tell that she was pregnant? Anakin didn't know that Padme was pregnant til after the battle of coruscant in ROTS, so that's just confusing all together.

Which gives me hope the battle will be covered in the series. I’d be very happy

Ah, i see. i was so confused at that part at first.
    rcar0gljuaad.png