criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Mace Windu would be great addition

I think that Mace Windu is a great Star Wars character and should have been put in the game a long time ago. It’s just like Obi-wan Kenobi, he wasn’t in the game and was a no-brainer to add. Mace is the same.

Replies

• Despite the forecoming shift away from PT and the need to add to OT, I actually think adding Mace would be a great idea- namely for balance.

1. Right now the lightside’s full of support heroes or slash n dash characters, with the only tanky character being Anakin, so Mace could add more balance and make the lightside more formidable

2. Unlike other jedi, Mace could have some unique abilities due to his skills in Vaa’pad and Shatterpoint.

3. Purple Lightsaber. Nuff said
    4. Sam Jackson. Nuff said

Hed be a much better choice than Padme or any other PT candidates
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Agreed.
  • Yes..

Mace Windu & Qui Gon Jinn

and add 2 more heroes in the dark side
  • Ora Sing and Ventris
  • Restarting the conversation
  • I just wanna see that beautiful purple saber
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    Despite the forecoming shift away from PT and the need to add to OT, I actually think adding Mace would be a great idea- namely for balance.

1. Right now the lightside’s full of support heroes or slash n dash characters, with the only tanky character being Anakin, so Mace could add more balance and make the lightside more formidable

2. Unlike other jedi, Mace could have some unique abilities due to his skills in Vaa’pad and Shatterpoint.

3. Purple Lightsaber. Nuff said
    4. Sam Jackson. Nuff said

Hed be a much better choice than Padme or any other PT candidates

"Make the lightside more formidable." I wish you hear yourself while you typed that. The lightside has one of the most broken heroes in the game to ask for another oveepowered lightsaber user. RIP OT and ST dealing with two broken heroes.
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    I just wanna see that beautiful purple saber

Not a Force guy. If I grab a jedi, I just like to block and do sword play but that purple saber is pretty dang sweet I've got to admit. 👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • Bumping this thread. We need to make enough noise so DICE cannot just ignore these requests. Add Windu. it's literally the smartest thing you can do to make the game better. Add Asaaj.

Also, buff Yoda. He is a Grandmaster and doesn't deserve this.
  • Hard ons for mace.
  • Mace Window is for sure what we need
    With optionals like Padme Ahsoka
    Assaj Ventress Savage Oppress and Kalani "The Commander Droid"
  • Bumping this thread. We need to make enough noise so DICE cannot just ignore these requests. Add Windu. it's literally the smartest thing you can do to make the game better. Add Asaaj.

Although I'll regreat carrying this, Master Yoda and Emperor Palpatine are the two most powerful force users in the Star Wars Universe Movie and Vader and ST wise

Both Sideous and Yoda are meant to be overpowered it makes complete sense

I would feel disadvantaged if i was a Class being killed by them but look at it this way Sideous has no way to deflect blaster fire

His force lightening takes Stamina get 10 of you and he is either dead or between 1pt health to 30pts health

And remember heros in this game as others to counter them like in overwatch Apex and Rainbow 6 use this knowledge to your advantage
  • GamerGun wrote: »
    Ora Sing and Ventris

Sing is a nice PT boubty hunter but maybe we should request 1 hero in a forum to keep it orderly and I know I'm being hypocritical but still makes sense to have 1 forum for Adding Ventress 1 for Mace Window 1 for Ahsoka and heck 1 for additional maps or customization cosmetics for classes and reinforcements
  • Yes I agree like no offense to EA and the game I love the game a lot but how do they have characters like BB8 and especially Finn he isnt even a big deal in star Wars lol and they don't have Mace Windu?? I could think of many characters that would be more significant than BB8 and Finn, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Qui Gon, Shaak Ti, Master Plo, Ki Adi Mundi, even R2 if you wanted a droid.
  • Claire wrote: »
    Bumping this thread. We need to make enough noise so DICE cannot just ignore these requests. Add Windu. it's literally the smartest thing you can do to make the game better. Add Asaaj.

Although I'll regreat carrying this, Master Yoda and Emperor Palpatine are the two most powerful force users in the Star Wars Universe Movie and Vader and ST wise

Both Sideous and Yoda are meant to be overpowered it makes complete sense

I would feel disadvantaged if i was a Class being killed by them but look at it this way Sideous has no way to deflect blaster fire

His force lightening takes Stamina get 10 of you and he is either dead or between 1pt health to 30pts health

And remember heros in this game as others to counter them like in overwatch Apex and Rainbow 6 use this knowledge to your advantage

Designing characters based on how poweful they are in books, games, movies, etc. along with other characters of equal importance almost never works out. I mean, if you go off by that, Han Solo shouldn't ever be able to defeat Vader. Look how easily Vader blocked and even disarmed Solo in the movies. BB-8 should get demolished by any other hero except maybe BB-9E. Most blaster characters should automatically lose to lightsaber heros. You just can't base it off the movies, otherwise it would get very boring really quickly. Also the most powerful force user would be Anakin, they even say he is stronger in the force than Yoda and Palpatine comments on how he will become stronger than both himself and Yoda.