criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

No running/disabled block from Grievous/Palpatine Glitch!!!

Fix.
Your.
Game.
Already.

This is crazy, I know this glitch is around for long.but now suddenly if been getting it waaay to often...

So when you block as Yoda and Mr Grievous claw rushes through you, say goodbye to your block... completely disabled...

Then the No running glitch where you cant walk at all but only run in slow walking speed... im getting this way to often by Palpatines shock I still dont know how exactly... but I dont bloody care. Because DICE should fix thier **** a year ago not even kidding....😞😞😞
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode

Replies

• The slow running is from his aura. There's even a glitch where people can chop through Unrelenting advance if they're close enough to grievous. Hope a huge chunk of these bugs gets fixed in the update next week.
    4uq2gw2038aq.gif

• Feelee16 wrote: »
    The slow running is from his aura. There's even a glitch where people can chop through Unrelenting advance if they're close enough to grievous. Hope a huge chunk of these bugs gets fixed in the update next week.

I hope youre right!
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • The "no block" glitch doesn't happen only on Yoda unfortunately, it happened to me quite a lot of times on Anakin and the cause was always Grievous.
  • RogueZeroRendar
    2164 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Fix.
    Your.
    Game.
    Already.

This is crazy, I know this glitch is around for long.but now suddenly if been getting it waaay to often...

So when you block as Yoda and Mr Grievous claw rushes through you, say goodbye to your block... completely disabled...

Then the No running glitch where you cant walk at all but only run in slow walking speed... im getting this way to often by Palpatines shock I still dont know how exactly... but I dont bloody care. Because DICE should fix thier **** a year ago not even kidding....😞😞😞

The Slow Sprint BUG will probably get fixed in next patch as they announced the slow effect on Dark Aura is getting removed.

The New Disabled Block BUG has something to do with getting your stamina empty indeed. I have managed to trigger it on purpose on Arcade Splitscreen by getting Rey to block Grievous's Unrelenting Advance and dodge right as her stamina was empty and before she could get hit by it. Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce it again. I'll give it a try with Yoda as it seems it's easier to trigger this new BUG with him

And I say this is a new BUG because this is not the OG Disabled Block BUG, nor the Temporary Disabled Block BUG, nor the Visually Disabled Block BUG, nor the Fake Block BUG, and I might be forgetting about other Disabled Block BUGs:

- OG: Could happen for multiple reasons, would apply the slow down effect of blocking but nothing else, and wouldn't block anything. When Stamina dropped continuously for blocking, it would happen during this glitch as well. This one could be fixed by spending all your stamina, and this has been finally properly fixed around April 2019;
    - Temporary: Was the least problematic and the one to be fixed first AFAIK. You'd lose the ability to block after engaging enemies, but a simply let go of the block button and pushing it again would fix it. It doesn't happen to me since 2018;
    - Visually: This one seems to have appeared more or less around the end of 2018. For all effects you were blocking as normal, but visually you wouldn't enter the blocking stance. It doesn't happen to me for some months now. As this is more visual, I have a GIF for it:
    giphy.gif
    - Fake: In this one you'd enter blocking animation but would block nothing. This is the rarest of all these, happened to me a few times only, and mostly between mid 2018 and mid 2019.

The New Disabled Block BUG however has an easy way of getting fixed: You just need to let a saber atack hit you once. I believe a stagger effect can get you free from it, but as I said, I couldn't test this so much as I only managed to trigger it on purpose once. I used Grievous Thrust Surge and Claw Rush, but neither fixed the BUG. Unrelenting advance hitting Rey OTOH did fix it. Online I was already aware that getting hit by a saber attack would also fix it.

So all in all this New Disabled Block BUG is one of the less drastic Disabled Block BUGs so far, as it seems hard to trigger and easy to get out of. And this is probably the reason why peope haven't been complaining about it so much: Most people must be getting it fixed before they realise it happened in the first place, as when you get all your stamina drained, which may trigger the BUG, you usually get hit just after it, and that usually fixes the BUG.
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)