criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

It’s happening. They’re buffing Leia

DarthLando
2038 posts Member
edited January 23
qmrmdk28grth.png

Hell must be freezing over as Anakin plays in the sand...because it looks like they’re ACTUALLY buffing the forgotten one, Leia.

They will be seemingly modifying her main ability, buffing her ‘grenade’ & re-working her shield.
PSN: DarthLando-

Replies

• Feelee16
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 23
    Would be tragic if she still sucks afterwards. Lol what if she's even worse? That'd be something
    b1l0mx1peroy.gif
  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    Would be tragic if she still sucks afterwards. Lol what if she's even worse? That'd be something

That would be tragic... but also hilarious.
  • I won’t be satisfied until she has force flight
  • Is this photoshopped?

She’s a blaster hero. She still won’t be good, unfortunately.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • CT_93921 wrote: »
    I won’t be satisfied until she has force flight

I say force drain. If a target is damaged she could take that health. Just an idea
    b1l0mx1peroy.gif
  • Good. It's about time.

You didn’t hear? They are giving her a new weapon.

Check it out (SPOILERS):
    b2nqmhls2m0z.jpeg
  • SadderJoker
    2226 posts Member
    edited January 23
    Feelee16 wrote: »

You didn’t hear? They are giving her a new weapon.

Check it out (SPOILERS):

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • Apparently they’re “aiming to implement this in February, however it could be March”

Also “working on Phasma’s staff”
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • IXPrometheusXI
    2563 posts Member
    edited January 23
    I believe it will be Buff for the E-11s range, Flash Grenade will be modified and Squad shield will be replaced with a Spoiler you know what. Leias new you know what combat will also go onto Phasmas staff
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Yeah glad they are finally showing her some love hopefully this dramatically improves her and we see more people picking her
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    Apparently they’re “aiming to implement this in February, however it could be March”

Also “working on Phasma’s staff”

Phasma’s staff, Take one hundred and one:

k7dyky9rlzer.gif
  • ToadHallMayhem
    1303 posts Member
    edited January 23
    What if they buffed Leia to be her brother Luke's equal? Would people have a freak out?
    Post edited by ToadHallMayhem on
  • Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• I would replace her flash grenade with a thermal detonator, buff her E-11 to medium range and modify the shield.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • hosco33
    463 posts Member
    edited January 23
    I would replace her flash grenade with a thermal detonator, buff her E-11 to medium range and modify the shield.

Why the lack of creativity, her flash grenade is cool, doesn't stun, nor knockout, but still useful (if they remove enemy red marker).

I think her shield could be replaced with another weapon SPOILER ALERT via star card (like infantry), as stated by others above.

The only issue is now Padme will be the weakest one when they add her 🙏 since she wouldn't have any force ability.
  • hosco33 wrote: »
    I would replace her flash grenade with a thermal detonator, buff her E-11 to medium range and modify the shield.

Why the lack of creativity, her flash grenade is cool, doesn't stun, nor knockout, but still useful (if they remove enemy red marker).

I think her shield could be replaced with another weapon SPOILER ALERT via star card (like infantry), as stated by others above.

The only issue is now Padme will be the weakest one when they add her 🙏 since she wouldn't have any force ability.

I do have imagination, but I also think realistically too.

I like the shield, lately the past few weeks I been using it to protect my teammates in HvV. When I see a Phasma player, I deploy the shield over that turret so it stop shooting across the map or corridors.

When Padmé does come into the game I would give her Leia's flash grenade since I believe it goes well with her and fits her play style.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Thank Heavens. I predict tweaks to her E11, overhaul on the Shield and a full on replacement to her Flash.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I was thinking about this again. Why change her abilities now than I realized that she wouldn't work in CS or CO-OP as she does now.
    Think about it replacing her flash grenade with a thermal detonator makes sense. You will more enemies chasing after you including mods of AI troopers running towards you. A flash wouldn't stop them but a thermal would.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    -Padmé Amidala