criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Clone Wars TV Show update Concept

this came to my head earlier today and i thought hey why not tell everyone about it?
New Maps!
-Umbara
-Geonosis LPR (Landing at point rain)
Umbara
Welcome to the battlefield of Umbara General! Where is dark and foggy and filled with dense forests. Clones attacking / Umbarans (New Faction) defending
Clones will push up in the first 3 phasea going through an open plain, a forest and trenches. During the final/ 4th Phase 6 people will be assignes to 3 BTL Y-Wings 3 pilots and 3 gunners their goal is to bomb 3 locations marked on the map Dont miss your target!Just like OddBall hes always on target with his bombing runs! As the Umbarans you will get their tanks which can take out targets from a distance but be careful they are open from the back! As the Y-Wings ground troops and the Y-Wing gunners need to take out enemy fighters from the Sepratist core Ship above the planet if your Y-wings are destroyed it will take a little before we can supply ypu with more thats all for now Good luck General!

Replies

• Geonosis Landing at point Rain
    Welcome to Geonosis General! The Bugs have a droid factory a few clicks east to the west guarded by a shield Generator on the inside. During the first phase 3 Bravepilots (Similar to the scarif DLC) will be selected to pilot LAAT Gunships to the ground Everyone else will be on fighters to protect you. All the while the Sepies are trying to stop our advance. Once all 3 have landed our pilots land as well. We have to defend a command post at your disposal will be 5 AT-TE Walkers and 5 LAAT Gunships (in a circle formation) To hold back the Sepies advance you Will have to hold out until General Skywalker and General Kenobi arrive (their BP cost have been increased to 20,000 For this mission) If one is defeated you will have to try again all the while your team lives will not regenerate. If you make it past the second phase the players who are general skywalker and general kenobi will be selected with a handfull of clones to get through the shield and take out the shield generator! The last phase goes like this 3 Players will be once again assigned to gunship and another 3 AT-TE walkers to take out the factory itself but be careful we only have a limites amount of them to Spare so protect them and uss them wisely! Thats all for now Good luck General!
  • Geonosis Droid Factory
    Clones attacking /Geonosians and sepratists Defending
    General Skywalker here i need your help Soldiers So listen carefully We need two of you to get in that droid factory and take it out from the inside the rest of us will create a distraction for you so you will be undetected."
    First phase Clone forces have to hold out against droid forces for a total of 5 minutes if they win then they get 50 lives added to their total When the next phase starts two players will be assignes to play as barris and Ahsoka making their way under the bridge While the remaining Players again hold out against the droids and their Super tanks! The 3Rd phase has the droids and geonosians putring out everything they have till the 2 Assigned players destroy the power core (Forgot to mention 10 players will be assigned to defend the core while the other 10 use their super tanks ) That is all for now good luck out their and may the force be with you!"
  • Posting in sections so i dont lose what i have put on other than that what does everyone think and if you have an idea dont be afraid to post it!
  • To avoid months of pointless and relentless posts about more CW content just because of season 7 what would be really helpful is if a Dev could confirm or deny if that is even a possibility please.
  • To avoid months of pointless and relentless posts about more CW content just because of season 7 what would be really helpful is if a Dev could confirm or deny if that is even a possibility please.

i actually got this idea from the clone wars adventures game that went from 2010 to 2014 Loved that game
  • Not a bad idea, but this seems to be GA concepts. They haven't shown a readiness to add to GA. They are currently busy adding ST, and likely OT, to CS.
  • Not a bad idea, but this seems to be GA concepts. They haven't shown a readiness to add to GA. They are currently busy adding ST, and likely OT, to CS.

oh i know that it was just in my head and i didnt want to pass up the idea
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    To avoid months of pointless and relentless posts about more CW content just because of season 7 what would be really helpful is if a Dev could confirm or deny if that is even a possibility please.

A new roadmap is definitely required by this point for the next few months.
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    I love umbara however if they did a clone wars for season 7 it would have to be based on the series so coruscant or mandalore would probably be the best
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    To avoid months of pointless and relentless posts about more CW content just because of season 7 what would be really helpful is if a Dev could confirm or deny if that is even a possibility please.

Made multiple posts about this but they’ve decided they want to let us know as late as possible what’s going on so they don’t get yelled at for as long as they would if they actually just communicated things.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

I think community expectations could be managed better on things like this with rough roadmaps.. just confirming or denying large content additions like mandalorian, S7.... Etc... Just say yes or no.