criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This is the TRUE Reason why CHAIN LIGHTNING is so OP/Inconsistent Nowadays

13Next

Replies

• Wolfman91 wrote: »
    polarition wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    @F8RGE @EA_Tom
    F8RGE wrote: »

EMPEROR PALPATINE
    • Fixed an issue where Chain Lightning could occasionally go through blocking.

Does this mean you fixed the BUG I exposed here? Please tell me it is this one indeed.

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Meerkat wrote: »
    Palp is dead.

No skills players will have to go back to Iden. Unlucky.

Lol guys, I can see where you're coming from if we take the other changes, and no official block disabling perk for him.

But a BUG which would only make Chain Lightning hit depending in the geographical position the enemy is facing needs to go.

Palpatine is literally becoming as weak as Leia, now.

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

With each nerf he's getting more and more useless.

You're talking about arguably best, most versitile and easiest to play as hero in the game and comparing him to arguably worst hero in the game.

He's getting nerfed now, which is totaly fine cause he deserved a nerf. Can't remember when he was nerfed last time, since all he got during last months was only stealth buffs and bugs that benefit him and make other heroes glitch lol.

Let's wait and see how good he will be after the nerf. I'm guessing he'll be still great but not unbalanced like he is now.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying because he has a different play style than sabers and blasters, people are going to keep calling for nerfs because they don't like him. The nerfing isn't going to stop here. He's getting worse.

Nope, you said something different. Something that doesn't really make sense my friend. Prievous 'nerf' didn't make him useless at all. Barely a nerf. Upcoming nerf doesn't sound like he's going to be ruined too. Nothing drastic. Unless there will be some stealth nerfs you've got nothing to worry about.

People were calling for nerfs cause he was a little bit too much. Idk if they will call for another nerfs - almost no one was calling for nerfs couple of months later so I don't see a reason to panic. Palp is incredibly popular right now, especially among average players.

Anyways he's getting a little bit worse cause he was a little bit too good. Hopefully we won't be seeing 20 lvl Palp getting huge scores with little to no effort.

Let's not presume to know what I'm thinking, cause you don't.

I know what you said - two simple and very controversial statements. Those 2 pretty straight forward posts of yours didn't really leave a room for interpretation. Then you were backing up saying something bit different, finaly expanding your prievous opinions (I guess) and that I didn't understand your one sentance long posts ;v

There is no shame in saying 'I may have over exaggerated'/was wrong/was not clear enough'.

Dude, I didn't say anything controversial. I literally said in a very VERY clear sentence "With each nerf he's getting more and more useless" and then in my next response I said "The nerfing isn't going to stop here. He's getting worse" after I explained my reasoning for saying it to you a little further because you clearly weren't understanding it.

So, again. Let's not presume what I'm thinking, because you clearly don't know how to read me.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • polarition wrote: »
    @F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

Does this mean you fixed the BUG I exposed here? Please tell me it is this one indeed.

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

Lol guys, I can see where you're coming from if we take the other changes, and no official block disabling perk for him.

But a BUG which would only make Chain Lightning hit depending in the geographical position the enemy is facing needs to go.

You're talking about arguably best, most versitile and easiest to play as hero in the game and comparing him to arguably worst hero in the game.

He's getting nerfed now, which is totaly fine cause he deserved a nerf. Can't remember when he was nerfed last time, since all he got during last months was only stealth buffs and bugs that benefit him and make other heroes glitch lol.

Let's wait and see how good he will be after the nerf. I'm guessing he'll be still great but not unbalanced like he is now.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying because he has a different play style than sabers and blasters, people are going to keep calling for nerfs because they don't like him. The nerfing isn't going to stop here. He's getting worse.

Nope, you said something different. Something that doesn't really make sense my friend. Prievous 'nerf' didn't make him useless at all. Barely a nerf. Upcoming nerf doesn't sound like he's going to be ruined too. Nothing drastic. Unless there will be some stealth nerfs you've got nothing to worry about.

People were calling for nerfs cause he was a little bit too much. Idk if they will call for another nerfs - almost no one was calling for nerfs couple of months later so I don't see a reason to panic. Palp is incredibly popular right now, especially among average players.

Anyways he's getting a little bit worse cause he was a little bit too good. Hopefully we won't be seeing 20 lvl Palp getting huge scores with little to no effort.

I know what you said - two simple and very controversial statements. Those 2 pretty straight forward posts of yours didn't really leave a room for interpretation. Then you were backing up saying something bit different, finaly expanding your prievous opinions (I guess) and that I didn't understand your one sentance long posts ;v

There is no shame in saying 'I may have over exaggerated'/was wrong/was not clear enough'.

Dude, I didn't say anything controversial. I literally said in a very VERY clear sentence "With each nerf he's getting more and more useless" and then in my next response I said "The nerfing isn't going to stop here. He's getting worse" after I explained my reasoning for saying it to you a little further because you clearly weren't understanding it.

So, again. Let's not presume what I'm thinking, because you clearly don't know how to read me.

The developers have already said that their data shows palps being above all the other heroes in kills. You said he's becoming "more and more useless", which implies he is already useless. How can that be true if he, according to dice, is the hero that kills the most in games?
    @F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

@F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

This is what you said. Don't say someone doesn't know how to read you when you make ridiculous, straight forward, one sentence long posts like those 2 above.

'More and more useless' , ' is becoming as weak as Leia'. Geez, bring back LOL button.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    @F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

@F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

This is what you said. Don't say someone doesn't know how to read you when you make ridiculous, straight forward, one sentence long posts like those 2 above.

'More and more useless' , ' is becoming as weak as Leia'. Geez, bring back LOL button.

Haha, okay.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
    @F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

The developers have already said that their data shows palps being above all the other heroes in kills. You said he's becoming "more and more useless", which implies he is already useless. How can that be true if he, according to dice, is the hero that kills the most in games?

You can imply what you want, but I didn't say that.

72aob7b857pp.png
    @F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

Actually it wasn't an implication. You actually said he is useless.
    @F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

It's like when someone says "it's raining harder now". They're telling us two things. 1. It's raining, and 2. The amount of downpour has increased. So you said he's currently useless, and is now going to get more useless.
    @F8RGE @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

mnow0u3nr8ea.jpg
    Palp is dead.

Actually it wasn't an implication. You actually said he is useless.

I said he was getting more and more useless. Key word there is getting, as in becoming.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • EA_Tom
    624 posts EA Community Manager
    @EA_Tom

EMPEROR PALPATINE

The notes refer to a different bug. The bug you flagged in this thread is unresolved.

On a side note: this thread has gone way off-topic and needs to be closed for that reason.
This discussion has been closed.