criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Any chance we can get mandalorians as a reinforcement for season 7?

Lyc4n
1887 posts Member
You can see bo katan and others fighting along side the clones, would be awesome to have them with the recent hype around mandalorians and the new just pack mechanics. Really wouldnt mind them replacing the wookie, they make just as much sense as them for reinforcements.

I dont think the droids fight alongside maul so we cant get a cis mandalorian unfortunatly. Instead of making another reinforcement just make the wookie unique to rebels. And kashyyyk.

Replies

• How about we take a break from PT era Enforcers? Throw a few OT ones in there and then we should be all set for Enforcers.
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    How about we take a break from PT era Enforcers? Throw a few OT ones in there and then we should be all set for Enforcers.

Mandalorians should be cross-era, they've appeared in TCW, Rebels, and more will probably show up in Season 2 alongside Din Djarin.
  • lowell wrote: »
    How about we take a break from PT era Enforcers? Throw a few OT ones in there and then we should be all set for Enforcers.

Mandalorians should be cross-era, they've appeared in TCW, Rebels, and more will probably show up in Season 2 alongside Din Djarin.

Agreed. They could do:
    • Night Owls Commandos for Republic
    • Mandalorian covent commandos for Rebels
    • Shadow Collective Commandos for Separatist
    • Imperial Supercommandos for Empire

The FO Jet Trooper would be a template.
  • There's a great opportunity for skins with this idea as well:
    • Separatist - Death Watch
    • Rebels - Clan Vizsla, Night Owls, Clan Wren, Clan Eldar, Clan Rook, The Protectors
    • Republic - possibly a similar list. I'm not sure if Clan Eldar and Clan Rook were involved. The Protectors helped the Republic, with Fenn Rau actually training pilots.
  • Lyc4n
    1887 posts Member
    Yeah i agree they woukd only have to switch an ability or the main weapon between different factions witj different skins and it would be awesome. Then again they could always por over gunner and flamer to most factions but it doesnt look like its happening.