criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

How do you get 60 kills in CS

My average amount of kills in CS 49, and I want to have an average amount of kills in CS 60. How do you do that

Replies

• You’re playing bots. 200 - 250 ish eliminations is standard. I’m talking as a Trooper.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Bring a tank, then you’ll know what the ladies like
  • Get fast on the trigger, use a lot of jump shots, pick your fights wisely and know when to retreat. Playing smarter and more efficient. Watch your back, can’t count on anyone in that match
  • BucksawBoushh
    6079 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Nugmragn wrote: »
    You’re playing bots. 200 - 250 ish eliminations is standard. I’m talking as a Trooper.

That's not constructive advice...he asked for help, not to be shamed.

Bad look.

But we get it, you're the best at BF2. You are awesome.

You know what? You’re right. That was a poor response on my part. CS as a mode bitters me for the fact that they’ve neglected the rest of MP for it and that they added bots as opposed to giving it a try at 32V32. I took that salt out on the OP.

If you’re getting 40 total elims or kills in CS, then my guess is that you’re a beginner? There’s no specific advice to get you those extra 20 on average kills. Just play more, learn the maps and those kills will come. You’ll get a feel for where and when you can play a little more aggressively and rack up the elims. You’ll surpass 60 with ease.

I am not the greatest BF2 player nor do I claim to be. I definitely have my moments, but there are far better players. I am awesome, though. So I’ll take that.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • willywonka7
    2337 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Elixson21 wrote: »
    Get fast on the trigger, use a lot of jump shots, pick your fights wisely and know when to retreat. Playing smarter and more efficient. Watch your back, can’t count on anyone in that match

1. Work with your teammates you get "Elimination" points for assists too in this game. Remember that part of people's elimination count is actually counting assists too!
    2. Kill bots as much as possible they have low health.
    3. Use vehicles to get easy bot and people kills
    4. switch to a character or vehicle that team needs. some times the team needs old jetpack troopers or arc troopers, or even vehicles, save up points for those and go on easier killstreaks with them!

7ku9l906l3cj.gif

• Nugmragn wrote: »
    You’re playing bots. 200 - 250 ish eliminations is standard. I’m talking as a Trooper.

That's not constructive advice...he asked for help, not to be shamed.

Bad look.

But we get it, you're the best at BF2. You are awesome.

How dare you.

...I'm the best.
  • OP how do you even know your average is 49 though? Do platforms that aren't Xbox tell you stats?
  • Lmao 60? Try hitting 1000 then we can talk. B) (Yes I did it. PM me if you want the screenshot as proof)

In seriousness land headshots , use tanks, play the objective, don't be dumb
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Massacre all the bots with Anakin
  • Nexor
    115 posts Member
    1. Get Anakin
    2. Search "Different Heaven - Pentakill" on yt and loop it
    3. Eat doritos and drink mountain dew with one hand while playing with the other
    4. Easily score 300 kills
    5. Quit the match, laughing and opening another pack of doritos
  • Lmao 60? Try hitting 1000 then we can talk. B) (Yes I did it. PM me if you want the screenshot as proof)

Was this back when the games use to last 3-4 hours typically before all the duration nerfs?

Yeah but it's CS.

1000 CS kills is equal to 5 GA kills.

Yeah but it's CS.

Maybe 6.

Was this back when the games use to last 3-4 hours typically before all the duration nerfs?

No this was like 2-3 weeks ago lmao

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Yeah but it's CS.

Maybe 6.

You would be right. Bot farm for the win. Credits and points galore.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Kuvox
    120 posts Member
    I play CS differently than GA now. This change, which wasn't at all intended to increase eliminations but to put pressure on the command posts, inadvertently led to me getting a lot more eliminations. Most of my eliminations happen on the planet, not the ships. I went from like 40-50 eliminations a game to easily over 90, with most being actual kills. I pretty much only go for A or B or D or E, whichever are the enemy's least-guarded peripheral command posts. I approach them from the edges of the map and enter them from behind. I start with my Heavy and his shield (but later switch to reinforcements) and kill players and bots by hitting them from behind. What happens is that ~70% of the time I do actually clear the defenders (because many are bots) and start taking the command post. At first, this causes some of the opposing players to start trickling back to that CP but rarely as a group. I use cover and can often take them out one by one until an actual group of real players comes. If I'm by myself, they kill me and they retake the CP BUT so many times forcing an enemy group to break off from the main one or two engagements reduces enough pressure from C or another CP to either allow my team to capture C if it's not ours or to keep it more securely. I simply repeat this process over and over as most of the time the opposing team tries to retake its "home" command posts (i.e., the ones closest to their original spawn locations--and the ones I'm putting pressure on). Reinforcements, particularly the Droideka, amplify this strategy.

Yes, a fair number of my eliminations are bots, but a lot are players too. My goal isn't and never was kills though, it's to put pressure on command posts. At least I'm not the Anakins I've seen many times just farming bots in the back of the maps :).

In any case, I was really surprised how this simple change (in GA I normally stick with the main groups), which is by no means earth shattering, greatly increased my efficacy in this gamemode, which, in turn, inadvertently led to a lot more eliminations. Not to be rude, but because, on average, the player base in CS games is not as skilled as it is in most GA games, this strategy works most of the time. You'd think the opposing team would eventually park defenders in their peripheral command posts after me doing this multiple times but they rarely do, so repeating this strategy over and over tends to work. I also tend to get a ton of battle points because I'm constantly taking command posts.

The other piece of advice I'd have is for you to play more GA or Blast games. When you play better players, you get better. You can take that increased skill to CS where I find it's easier to take down real players.
    Palpatine hunter
  • Two words. Jet Trooper ux2wfjj0rqw6.jpeg
  • Nexor wrote: »
    1. Get Anakin
    3. Eat doritos and drink mountain dew with one hand while playing with the other

Is this mocking AnarchYxNinja?
  • Nexor wrote: »
    1. Get Anakin

Is this mocking AnarchYxNinja?

Ninja hates Anakin, he's insulting Anakin mains such as myself 😫
  • Batman20
    2555 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Most people just go to the section of th map where the AI spawn and just kill them repeatedly I've seen loads of people with heroes doing this

No this was like 2-3 weeks ago lmao

Lol.....really nice! How many times did the game go back and forth from ground to capital ship?
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Most people just go to the section of th map where the AI spawn and just kill them repeatedly I've seen loads of people with heroes doing this

Yep.......don't tell everyone how it's done
    ne9ha50b7btt.png
  • OP how do you even know your average is 49 though? Do platforms that aren't Xbox tell you stats?

Took screenshots of the scoreboard of most of my CS matches, then I did the math of eliminations and that’s how I got the average of 49.