criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

If you remove slowing for Dark Aura, then increase the damage

Zyder
516 posts Member
Or add more DPS. What's the point now of Dark Aura, make 10 DPS?

Replies

• It could use a damage boost
  • Palp needs to be able to activate it while in the air AND it needs a range increase now that the slow is removed. He could do with a star card that increased its duration as well. In HvV the move does next to no damage, and the range/duration is minimal. I am fine with the suggested nerfs to Chain Lightning range and Base attack damage.
  • yoda901 wrote: »
    Palp needs to be able to activate it while in the air AND it needs a range increase now that the slow is removed. He could do with a star card that increased its duration as well. In HvV the move does next to no damage, and the range/duration is minimal. I am fine with the suggested nerfs to Chain Lightning range and Base attack damage.

I think it should follow along these lines. No damage increase, it's supposed to be a nuisance, not a truly damaging ability. Besides the slow effect it won't have anymore, another purpose it had (besides the bugs too) was to make enemies not regenerate health.

I think the initial animation could be faster, or changed to something much faster. When he could attack while casting it it was ok, but now he must endure that painfully slow animation which eats a good chunk of the ability's active time, and you don't want to activate it when the enemy can attack you or you'll get melted fast.

Either give other perks like being able to activate it while airborne, or revert it so he can attack while casting it. If it just loses the slowing property it'll turn into a useless ability
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Yeah, 15 damage per second + disabling jump is pretty underwhelming
    PSN: DarthLando-