criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Nerf Anakin even more!

Take out his 4th ability.

Replies

• BucksawBoushh
    6077 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Either all of them or none of them have a 4th ability. Seeing as how he is the only hero with a 4th ability, they should most definitely remove it.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Revan72 wrote: »
    Players who cry to nerf Anakin cause they're bad at the game.

fb2jvvfzr5nm.gif

Only ones crying are the Anakin mains. I personally think he’s fine as is, but the 4th ability is unnecessary. The more they touch heroes the more damage DICE seem to do.

Anakin is fine... If you have problems countering him it's a user issue. Stop crying for nerfs... Practice more ffs...
    We are living in a nerf world now... "It killed me... Nerf it" "I can't deal with it = Nerf it..."

Enough already

giphy.gif

fb2jvvfzr5nm.gif

Only ones crying are the Anakin mains. I personally think he’s fine as is, but the 4th ability is unnecessary. The more they touch heroes the more damage DICE seem to do.

Anakin is fine... If you have problems countering him it's a user issue. Stop crying for nerfs... Practice more ffs...
    We are living in a nerf world now... "It killed me... Nerf it" "I can't deal with it = Nerf it..."

Enough already

Amen.
  • Take away his lightsaber and give him a stick
    Make HM heal the other team
    Passionate Strike now stabs Anakin for 10000000000 damage
    Make him move like Jabba
    These seem pretty plausible using DICE logic
  • David1543 wrote: »
    Take out his 4th ability.

So this is the field you die on?
  • General_Hello_There
    136 posts Member
    edited January 24
    What's with you people? Why do you want what makes Anakin unique taken away? If Retribution was still the way it used to be, I'd agree with you but it's fine now. "Boohoo, it's a 360-degree choke and I don't like it. Get rid of it, DICE." I don't see people crying for nerfs for Grievous, because let's be real, Grievous is one buff away from being broken. Yes, Unrelenting Advance destroys stamina bars, and I'm pretty sure that's a bug, but I like it. Otherwise, the opponent could just stand there and block and take zero damage. Grievous's Claw Rush needs to be fixed up a little bit. Ironically, Thrust Surge is the ability that has the least amount of problems now.

And I'm saying this as a Grievous and Yoda main.

However, I do believe that Anakin does need a slight nerf, and that's to his Massive Strikes card. Otherwise, leave him alone.
  • He needs no nerfs, but he does need his 4th ability taken away. It barely works anyways.
  • AhsokaSkywalker
    41 posts Member
    edited January 24
    He needs no nerfs, but he does need his 4th ability taken away. It barely works anyways.

qfitb8peiapa.gif
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    5827 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Deleted
    Post edited by Lawnmow3rMan on
  • BucksawBoushh
    6077 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Deleted due to miscommunication.

fb2jvvfzr5nm.gif

Here's that body bag you were talking about...
    fdeq1f3rkkym.png

Oh my Lord.... If you honestly read that as a serious post coming from me then I genuinely feel sorry for you. Nice try, though.

Oh well then in that case, my apologies. By @ ing me, it seemed like you were just trying to poke me in the ribs there, and frankly I don't know you well enough to know if you're kidding or not. I'll erase this.

fb2jvvfzr5nm.gif

fdeq1f3rkkym.png

Oh my Lord.... If you honestly read that as a serious post coming from me then I genuinely feel sorry for you. Nice try, though.

Oh well then in that case, my apologies. By @ ing me, it seemed like you were just trying to poke me in the ribs there, and frankly I don't know you well enough to know if you're kidding or not. I'll erase this.

We’re good. Was just having a bit of fun in that call out thread! Figured you would pick up on it.
  • He needs no nerfs, but he does need his 4th ability taken away. It barely works anyways.

Retribution both looks cool and sounds cool. It must stay.

fb2jvvfzr5nm.gif

fdeq1f3rkkym.png

We’re good. Was just having a bit of fun in that call out thread! Figured you would pick up on it.

I'll keep that in mind going forward. Nothing wrong with a bit of fun.