criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Good decision to nerf Anakin rather than fix the bugs he has

Replies

• Even better idea to buff Vader with no significant LS buffs along with the Anakin nerf
  • Even better idea to buff Vader with no significant LS buffs along with the Anakin nerf

Well the best idea is to add BB8 and BB9 despite all the other options for heroes. Then the second would be nerfing Anakin and completely ignoring his bugs. I'd give the Vader thing an honorable mention 🤷‍♂️
  • moistboii wrote: »
    Even better idea to buff Vader with no significant LS buffs along with the Anakin nerf

Well the best idea is to add BB8 and BB9 despite all the other options for heroes. Then the second would be nerfing Anakin and completely ignoring his bugs. I'd give the Vader thing an honorable mention 🤷‍♂️

Almost forgot the droids. Can’t wait to put my ball on neutered Anakin’s face
    Even better idea to buff Vader with no significant LS buffs along with the Anakin nerf

I must be one of the only people who can't stand the idea of one of the glorified children's toys defeating someone like darth Vader. Absolutely disgusting.
    moistboii wrote: »

I must be one of the only people who can't stand the idea of one of the glorified children's toys defeating someone like darth Vader. Absolutely disgusting.

At the rate we’re going, don’t be surprised if they release god tier broken

Apparently BB8 (the moral ball) is going to be an "offensive" hero and BB9 (the immoral ball) with be support. So i guess we'll be seeing BB8 going on 100+ killstreaks. Such a joke.

Apparently BB8 (the moral ball) is going to be an "offensive" hero and BB9 (the immoral ball) with be support. So i guess we'll be seeing BB8 going on 100+ killstreaks. Such a joke.

If they have any more health than an enforcer I’m calling Ben on his personal phone and scheduling an **** whooping with him

If they have any more health than an enforcer I’m calling Ben on his personal phone and scheduling an ***** whooping with him

They all need a stern talking too with the decisions being made:

1. Bb8
    2. Bb9
    3. Ovissian gunner
    4. Anakin nerfs
    5. Jet trooper splash damage
    6. Caphex spy orbital strikes
  • vonVile
    483 posts Member
    edited January 24

If BB-9E plays like Krennic's droid I'll be happy with him. He'll put up a defensive troop shield and have dioxis gas to maintain position. I don't know what I've give for a third ability though a Disfuse would be good.

If they have any more health than an enforcer I’m calling Ben on his personal phone and scheduling an ***** whooping with him

They all need a stern talking too with the decisions being made:

1. Bb8
    2. Bb9
    3. Ovissian gunner
    4. Anakin nerfs
    5. Jet trooper splash damage
    6. Caphex spy orbital strikes

7. No Ahsoka or Ventress
    8. Constant LS nerfs
    9. Luke's out of control damage
    10. 500 damage Vader combo
    11. No attention to Leia
    12. Terrible communication
    13. Listening to crybabies over actually good players
  • Nerf Anakin, less people choose him, less complaints of bugs. Easy fix by our talented devs.
  • Bump for awareness of how good a decision it is to nerf Anakin