criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Help

So I really need help on how to survive longer on HvV because it always seems when I'm a hero no matter what hero I choose I always get killed in the first minute because legit everyone on the opposite team hunts me down I will be attacked by 2-3 heroes at once.Is there any suggestions on how I can survive longer or what heroes are good?

Any advice on how to utilize a heroes abilities more?I have trouble with them sometimes I always get shot at from 10 different directions even around cover any tips on how to use hero more or any strategies I can use with them?

I am unable to use DLC heroes offline is this a glitch?

Is there a way to play Skirmish on the DLC maps?

Replies

• What works for me is sticking with at least one of the heroes/villains on my team. Bit more safey and protection. Alot of it can depend on which hero or villain you choose. I tend to use Boba alot on HVV as you can keep your distance and pick targets off, Saber wielders need more close quarters attacking and defending.

It is good to practise on Skirmish with maybe one hero/villain to build up confidence and learn more about what works best with whoever you choose. If it helps I was awful to begin with and although I am not as good as some are these days I can definitely hold my own and feel lots more confident. Just a case of learning and practise.
  • Are any of the dlc heroes good?I know Nien numb and Chewbacca are but it seems like Lando,Dengar,Greedo,Jyn,And Lando have issues become powerful
  • The_Gh0st wrote: »
    Are any of the dlc heroes good?I know Nien numb and Chewbacca are but it seems like Lando,Dengar,Greedo,Jyn,And Lando have issues become powerful

They all come into their own when played in the right way, on selected maps. To me, I play better with them depending what map I am playing. Only ones I never really use, mostly because I don't like them in the game are Lando and Krennick. I use Boba alot on the larger maps. For Outer Rim i like to use Luke, Vadar or Emporer.

It all comes down to practice and knowing their strenghts and weaknesses
  • I always seem to die on the tattooine map due to the terrain and it can be easy to get sniped.I always die quickly on that map during hero hunt due no the terrain even if I use someone agile like Bossk or Luke.