criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Alot of light side heroes need a buff

A lot of light side heroes like lea finn chew and others need buff they are very bad compare to the dark side heroes in all modes.After Anakins nerf i don't think that HvV will be playable for the light side.When i am playing with Vader in HvV its just a god mode even Anakin cant kill him.

Replies

• Pretty much this. I have no idea why Vader hasn't been altered, I've been away for a while and came back after some good updates have been applied only to find that people are STILL saying he's OP. So last couple of days been doing a lot of HvV and yep, he is STILL op.

I just don't do HvV anymore, it's not fun with the majority of OP chars being on one side
  • No Light side is fine.
  • well vadar should be a tank. as far as his abilities. Like should be able to defeat kylo and take pull vehicles. but yes. they need force leia. As luke is pretty powerful and should be able to force push vehicles. Yodas sabor should being doing double damage since he circle saws his sabor which is a double hitting spinning whild.

All that said at least, the thing with all jedi minus greveous and vadar ( and perhaps the imperer, because he should have a very short health regen time since he is dark healing able in mythos) is that they should have weaker health armor. Like they should have the same as normal troopers and let theyre abilities do the talking.
  • Also in addition luke should have a force push block as well as kylo and ben does all his force blocking with his increased sabor blocking as they should be able to block an orbital strike. Not darth maul, he should just be able to block normal blasters, but increased block abilities. Like he shuld be able to block a yoda double attack head on.
  • Yoda.... his time should come again. I'd honestly be okay with just 3 dodges. But also wouldn't mind saber dmg changes. Lots of us want him to hit twice since he is slower and super flippy. Even if it meant lowering the dmg per single hit. That to me would be a balanced Yoda, and would play the way I would imagine the grand master would fight.
  • I am not playing yoda at all he is very bad vs light side heroes his damage very low or some thing like that because u cant 1vs1 heroes with him because u always die faster .Obi wan need a buff 2 this hero is a block bot and nothing more his damage is to low and his skills are very bad.They need to buff his push to the god tier skill with this slow and bad radius this skill need to kill every units in 1 hit except heroes.
  • Yea buffs, F%#* nerfs. That said, I think Vader would have remained at the edge of just before nerf worthy, but now... if he can attack and block while he force grips- fueled on rage... that’s a whole other level of broken. All of his abilities have synergies.. highest health, temporary hp, damage reduction, damage buffing, locking with force grip, and the highest darkside stamina...

He is already the go-to if you have to take on multiple enemies for the darkside. Palpatine was very powerful with a Vader on guard, but Vader is the guard... and your executioner. Now more than ever.
  • Yoda.... his time should come again. I'd honestly be okay with just 3 dodges. But also wouldn't mind saber dmg changes. Lots of us want him to hit twice since he is slower and super flippy. Even if it meant lowering the dmg per single hit. That to me would be a balanced Yoda, and would play the way I would imagine the grand master would fight.

YODA NEEDS SOME LOVE AMEN. Yoda could beat Dooku in a lightsaber duel. Yoda could beat Palpatine in a pure-lightsaber duel without obstacles. Yoda is literally 900 years of Force experience... and the game should treat him like that. He needs some buffs for sure, because right now he is a support character at BEST.

Considering Yoda utilises Ataru lightsaber form, a really aggressive form intrinsically, it would make sense to increase his offensive capabilities, like the force push and dash strike, maybe increase the damage output on these a tad. Right now the dash strike is but a scratch on most villains. And the push is really underwhelming - perhaps increase the minimum distance for the push.

All I'm saying is: Rey, Obi Wan, and Yoda are pretty weak in the light side heroes - especially considering Rey is a Palpatine, Obi Wan is, well, Obi Wan, and Yoda is a 900 year old Jedi Grandmaster that can take on Palpatine. It would be massively appreciated by everyone in the community if they got small buffs.
  • DarthVader501ST
    5 posts Member
    edited January 31
    Tbh... The only problem with HvV is that, there is ALOT of bad players ((Noobies or ppl who cant play s*%# :/)) like for example, i join 5 Games of HvV and the score in one of those games was down to 32 to 9. so clearly its the mode that needs team balancing instead of giving you a fudging random player/ Noobie/ Bad player / Etc Team that will ruin the mode and gameplay for you..

• Bad player wtf are u talking about i can play solo vs 4 with vader or emperor and win because this 2 heroes are godly op and they are going to buff vader again and nerf anakin after this light side win rate will be 1%.No matter how u are good vs decent vader and emp 1vs1 or 2v1 u are dead .The other problem is Boba fett this flying mosquito can be killed only be 2 heroes but they are still bad vs light saber heroes.
  • Sad_History
    288 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Vader and GG are the main problem in HvV. They are too good and i don't get it why - especially Vader - always get buffed when he has been nerfed recently. Why?!

Palpatine is neutralized for now and Boba is more of an annoyance than an actuall threat (unless stupidly good).
  • buff
    276 posts Member
    LordMuro wrote: »
    A lot of light side heroes like lea finn chew and others need buff they are very bad compare to the dark side heroes in all modes.After Anakins nerf i don't think that HvV will be playable for the light side.When i am playing with Vader in HvV its just a god mode even Anakin cant kill him.

luke = kills everyone pretty easily
    chewie = kills vader pretty reguaraly
    han - melts anyone pretty thoroughly
    anakin will still be fine in hvv

finn has great utility, if people would stay by finn...easy street, plus his deadeye kills everyone pretty decently, specially boba and palps

leias e11 kills anything in close range if she shoots first

rey can easily kill anyone, insight and flank pop the MT charge and swing away

i dont think they need a buff, they need reworked,too many pointless blasters...and characters, too much force push, they are bland, white bread vanilla...boooooooring
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020

YODA NEEDS SOME LOVE AMEN. Yoda could beat Dooku in a lightsaber duel. Yoda could beat Palpatine in a pure-lightsaber duel without obstacles. Yoda is literally 900 years of Force experience... and the game should treat him like that. He needs some buffs for sure, because right now he is a support character at BEST.

Considering Yoda utilises Ataru lightsaber form, a really aggressive form intrinsically, it would make sense to increase his offensive capabilities, like the force push and dash strike, maybe increase the damage output on these a tad. Right now the dash strike is but a scratch on most villains. And the push is really underwhelming - perhaps increase the minimum distance for the push.

All I'm saying is: Rey, Obi Wan, and Yoda are pretty weak in the light side heroes - especially considering Rey is a Palpatine, Obi Wan is, well, Obi Wan, and Yoda is a 900 year old Jedi Grandmaster that can take on Palpatine. It would be massively appreciated by everyone in the community if they got small buffs.

Balance is already a fantasy when it comes to comparing heroes and villains. To make things worse, changes are made to specific heroes without even considering the balance of the move itself. i.e. Yoda....

Dash: hes unprotected, already has a drawback. dmg was stupid nerfed and no other balancing was made to the ability.

Unleash: suuuper slow but used to deal heavy dmg. Dmg was again nerfffffed yet the animation is still super slow.

Presence: again, super slow because it used to grant a lot of hp. HP reduced, animation still slow af.

Balancing is non existent as is, and doesn't help these half finished adjustments keep getting pushed out. But thank Plagueis Vader can now attack and block in addition to his health buff, lightsaber throw, hp buff, dmg reduction, and cc immunity..... at least yoda can..... block (not even, his block is so glitchy lately I'm taking 1-2 hits while blocking).

Time to put this game back on a shelf until it gets its head right.......