criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

HvV is a dead mode

I played today 50 games in HvV with the dark side and i won all of them because all light side heroes are poor and bad vs op Vader And Emp With 2 of this gods u can 1vs4 and win the game by your self .No one can counter them this need to stop or just delete this mode from the game because of 2 overpowered heroes this mode is not fun and boring.

Replies

• Here we go...
  • bfloo
    16772 posts Member
    If you played 50 games, how is the mode dead?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• How long does 50 games on one day take?
  • Well it's clearly not dead if you have played that many games in one day I think the point you are trying to make is the DS is stronger than the light which is a fair point. Its much easier to win with randoms using the DS than it is the LS and with anakin getting nerfed and vader getting a good buff for his choke that won't change
  • bfloo wrote: »

50 with the dark side... That means he must've left each time and searched again and again for DS matches.. If each game was say 15mins that would be 12.5 hours not including the searching each time... i smell ****.... lol

giphy.gif

• OcDoc
    2130 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

50 with the dark side... That means he must've left each time and searched again and again for DS matches.. If each game was say 15mins that would be 12.5 hours not including the searching each time... i smell *****.... lol

Roger that!

• dark side does have some annoying heroes
  • buff
    248 posts Member
    ill clap you with chewie, clap you with han in seconds both drop vader, clap you with anakin , thunder clap you with luke...finn demolishes the emperor, leia kills anything pointblank if she fires first.....

darkside is funner, better even....but i crush the DS quite often on lightside...tey just arent as cool
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020
  • buff
    248 posts Member
    also, HvV is prolly the least dead mode
    ppxq6xz1oqaz.gif

Cant spell Windu, without win....
    Windu for BF2 2020
  • The mode is being made dead by the losers that team up and steamroll the opposition team of randoms, then they feel the need to message you and call you a noob and a loser because you are playing with randoms. Run from this cancerous mode if you still enjoy video games.
  • The mode is being made dead by the losers that team up

like wtf ? :D messaging you and calling you a noob - ok not nice, but teaming up is basically the one thing you should do when gaming. Enjoy it with friends
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • Can we please stop with the Vader is OP ****?

Luke and Han combined can easily trash Vader and Palps.. What are you talking OP?

HvV is supposed to be a team game. So if you're owning everyone with Vader chances are the other team or players are not that great.
  • The mode is being made dead by the losers that team up and steamroll the opposition team of randoms, then they feel the need to message you and call you a noob and a loser because you are playing with randoms. Run from this cancerous mode if you still enjoy video games.

You can thank DICE at least somewhat, they ask about cancerous play in their surveys, but then in 2020 we still don't have real matchmaking. Even an aggregate hero level would cause people to have to "smurf", but right now its a group of people in the hundreds versus random emoting you. "Applause" DICE.
  • bfloo
    16772 posts Member
    yoda901 wrote: »
    The mode is being made dead by the losers that team up and steamroll the opposition team of randoms, then they feel the need to message you and call you a noob and a loser because you are playing with randoms. Run from this cancerous mode if you still enjoy video games.

You can thank DICE at least somewhat, they ask about cancerous play in their surveys, but then in 2020 we still don't have real matchmaking. Even an aggregate hero level would cause people to have to "smurf", but right now its a group of people in the hundreds versus random emoting you. "Applause" DICE.

All levels mean is they like to grind
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

I play this mode every night with my friends in a premade group of 4. We steamroll every team on both sides game after game night after night. We don’t tbag or send mean messages. Any message we send is friendly advice to try to help. But we do receive hateful messages and get tbagged if for example I get separated from my team and get 3v1’d. The toxic behavior is gross but it is wrong to say the problem stems from “losers that team up”
  • AstartesUltra
    13 posts Member
    edited February 8
    That's it man, HvV has become insupportable with droids running everywhere and impossible to catch.
    Anakin nerf on Massive strike card makes him pointless, he is always out of stamina while he is supposed to be the best lightsaber attacker of the movies...
    Me and my friends totaly have stopped to play since BB8 update and that's sad because it was a good game
  • Yes, the dark side is more powerful then the light side at the moment.
    However, that has been completely opposite before, and likely it will flip that way again eventually. All said and done it is virtually impossible to effectively balance sides. I will note though that it IS still possible to win with the light side, so it is not like the dark side is completely OP.
  • They adding more content but this game is so broken and not fun any more they **** up this balance at the start of the game because all this system was made for pay2win but when they removed this they forgot to rework all this shity mmorpg balance from all units.This hp and damage system that all units have different hp and some guns and skill in this game 1shots or doing 0 damage.
  • I often play HvV, so I don't think it's dead... But it sure could use some diversity, because some times it can get very boring.

When I play DS, there are several hero combinations that offer a lot more to enjoy (in terms of team dynamics). There are some characters that appear more often then others (looking at you Vader), but it's very hard to see the same lineup repeating itself in a short time span. However, when it seems that all LS teams are the same: There's almost always Anakin and Luke, Obi-Wan (sometimes Rey instead) and a blaster hero (usually Han)... I get that there are the best heroes available for LS, but when you see the same team over-and-over, it's just boring.

I don't mind getting stomped by a really good Anakin or Luke (it's actually very interesting to see them play), but it's just annoying when the players just spam their abilities and then run/hide... You get hit by a pull, then by a HM... then by a repulse/push and they finish off with some mind-trick, when you get up the entire LS is gone waiting for the abilities to recharge and hit you again with this annoying combo (or they just rush you in a 3/4v1). It almost never works, since the rest of the DS just stomps them when they're waiting for recharge... but it's infuriating. When I play LS, I do my best to avoid doing such things (I usually try to pick Yoda or Chewie, just to spice things up) and avoid to support players that start using these tactics.

As for win-ratio of DS/LS, for me it's actually quite even... It's more fun and "easier" to play with DS? Yes. But overall it's usually the ability of the players that decide the match. Sure that a good Vader or Bobba can carry the team, but I've seen Lukes and Anakins (even after the BB update) do the same.