criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Battlefront II - The BB Update & Age of Rebellion on the way

Replies

• Icemann wrote: »
    Guess you guys are allergic to making new maps for Galactic Assault. 3 yrs and you give us GEONOSIS WHERE YOU HAVE TO RUN A MILE TO THE ACTION FROM RESPAWN POINT

I’m hoping, although it’s doubtful, that Scarif will be for GA too.
  • That's... good news
  • PLEASE do not do this to Anakin he was Balanced already!
  • 4 nerfs on PALPATINE is to much! Thats 14% on his standard attack, 30% range on chain lightning and dark aura killed..horrible news :(
  • JD25
    278 posts Member
    edited February 1
    F8RGE wrote: »
    x

So you take away Anakin's ability to one shot Heavy's with herioc might with a purple card equiped, but then you give Han Solo the ability to do that with no star cards. Logic? FYI anakin uses the force han is hitting them with his shoulder lol.
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • JD25
    278 posts Member
    Psy3d wrote: »
    ANAKIN SKYWALKER
    • Pressure star card – reduced value from 10-20-30-40 to 10-15-20-25.
    • Reduced Passionate Strike first strike damage on troopers and reinforcements from 130 to 70.
    • Reduced Passionate Strike damage on troopers and reinforcements from 250 to 180.
    • Reduced the base damage of Heroic Impact to troopers and reinforcements from 120 to 100.
    • Massive Strikes Star card – Anakin Skywalker deals more damage with his lightsaber attack but his stamina costs are increased.

For the love of midi-chlorians...why did his PS even get a nerf? Like how many threads were there asking for this? The move hardly connects to anything unless they're standing there after a shock/stun. You guys didn't even tweak the animation yet gets a major nerf?!?

Btw Heroic Might is "impact" now? Did you guys fix the Luke style it hits nothing on uneven ground most of the times - issue with HM?

And his only last chosen one type star card, massive strike, gets a stamina nerf...the guy already has bad stamina regen and really bad saber strikes flow compared to any other saber heroes. He'll be super easy to outspam by every DS saber hero now :D

Rest In Nerfs chosen one o:)

Surprised you didn't comment on the officer assist nerf. You must sweating in your boots wondering how big of a nerf it will be.

Okay explain the logic in this Hans shoulder charge now one shots every Trooper but Anakin with a heroic might damage purple card does not explain the logic
  • Scarif better be in GA
  • Some good stuff, fantastic work devs you should be proud.

A few issues I have:

-BB-9e sounds fantastic, just get rid of the stun and he’ll be perfect

-Droidekas do not need a 50% damage reduction when in wheel form. That’s when they are supposed to be vulnerable - leave them vulnerable.

-Passionate strike nerf????

I would agree more with a 50% damage reduction when transitioning from Wheel form to Destroyer form and vice versa. I disagree strongly with the Passionate Strike nerf. Completely unnecessary. It's hardly used anyway; no need to make it worse. I also disagree with the Heroic Might nerf. Massive Strikes nerf, it really only affects his GA and Supremacy performance. HvV and HS, not so much. Also, add more Hero Starfighters. Where's Grievous and Anakin/Obi-Wan? I'm not surprised that Count Dooku's ship isn't in the mode, because we never see it used for combat.
  • JD25 wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    ANAKIN SKYWALKER
    • Pressure star card – reduced value from 10-20-30-40 to 10-15-20-25.
    • Reduced Passionate Strike first strike damage on troopers and reinforcements from 130 to 70.
    • Reduced Passionate Strike damage on troopers and reinforcements from 250 to 180.
    • Reduced the base damage of Heroic Impact to troopers and reinforcements from 120 to 100.
    • Massive Strikes Star card – Anakin Skywalker deals more damage with his lightsaber attack but his stamina costs are increased.

For the love of midi-chlorians...why did his PS even get a nerf? Like how many threads were there asking for this? The move hardly connects to anything unless they're standing there after a shock/stun. You guys didn't even tweak the animation yet gets a major nerf?!?

Btw Heroic Might is "impact" now? Did you guys fix the Luke style it hits nothing on uneven ground most of the times - issue with HM?

And his only last chosen one type star card, massive strike, gets a stamina nerf...the guy already has bad stamina regen and really bad saber strikes flow compared to any other saber heroes. He'll be super easy to outspam by every DS saber hero now :D

Rest In Nerfs chosen one o:)

Surprised you didn't comment on the officer assist nerf. You must sweating in your boots wondering how big of a nerf it will be.

Okay explain the logic in this Hans shoulder charge now one shots every Trooper but Anakin with a heroic might damage purple card does not explain the logic

What? Did you accidentally quote me then?

Anakin hasn't been able to heroic might one shot heavies for months and months. So there isn't much change to heroic might this patch. Maybe you knew that though and were just asking the question even with that in mind. Han's is a melee ability and targets one person, Anakin's is a ranged ability that can target everyone within its radius with a 360 degree arch. So it makes sense that the ability that can target less people and is more risky, because of how close you have to get, does more damage than an ability that is used at range and can target many people.

I mean that's obviously the logic behind the way the ability is used in the game. In "real life" (or star wars real life) Anakin would kill them all no problem and do way more damage than Han could do with a shoulder charge, but that's not really up for debate here I don't think haha.
  • @JD25 120 + the 50 for purple heroic might damage card is then 170... So it still wouldn't one shot a heavy as it is right now.
  • rmngrnk
    109 posts Member
    edited February 1
    It was not necessary to weaken Palpatine, the nerf of his "dark aura" and the range of the attacks is a big trouble for him in the HVV and GA. Han Solo now knew the ways of the force with his shoulder? Han: "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good" shoulder's hit "at your side, kid".
    I also think that you need to change the speed of jumping (landing) of the heroes. Now it’s funny and ridiculous to see how quickly Bossk and Grievous are landing/ falling, it looks like they weigh 10 tons. And vice versa - Palpatine and Vader are falling very slowly, their weight is similar to the weight of a newspaper. :D
  • Another CT blatantly ignoring ALL other game modes other than the boring CS. It will be awesome playing as a Wookiee on Scarif. :/
  • "Added information to show what faction a player is matchmaking into in Supremacy and Co-Op."

You know what, as much as I complain about not being able to choose a faction, I have to admit, this will hold me over until you let us, or you don't.

It's funny that out of this entire update, as an extremely biased dark side player, this is my favorite part of the update.

Thanks dev team. <3
  • Rogue One! There’s one thing that is essential though. I hope that in Supremacy and Instant Action they have the citadel as it was an essential part of Scarif. Also I hope besides those 2 maps all the other ones have ship phases.
  • Scarif is coming! Yes! Can't wait for it to release.
  • Wait, so Scarif and the Death Star are the only OT maps were getting in Supremacy?

If that’s true, kinda disappointing. I was hoping for Hoth, Tatooine, Yavin IV and Endor

I'd say that they're probably working on those planets and just making sure they work before they promise it.
  • "Rounding out January will also be two new heroes: BB-8 and BB-9E"
    Maybe I just haven't got the update but it seems like Its the end of the month and we don't have the droids yet... Don't make promises you wont keep.

They have said they found a critical error in CS where damage wouldn't work correctly. They're trying their best
  • Vehin wrote: »
    Wait, no boarding a Star Destroyer or an MC80? And that's because of a map? I certainly don't remember the part in RoS where a First Order Star Destroyer and a Resistance capital ship duked it out above that jungle planet, or people boarding them...

y'all can make it work, Battlefront is by no means canonical in multiplayer, it'd be amazing to see these interiors.

The battles at least make sense. I'd say the only exceptions are DS2 and Starkiller Base, as Scarif can be explained as the objective is to take over the shield.
  • “Fixed an issue that would prevent players from getting Kill Assists for multiple buff abilities that helped allies killing an enemy.”

Hey @F8RGE , I was wondering if this means that Rey’s Insight will no longer give her kill assist points for every revealed enemy trooper that is killed by a teammate.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One

My Roadmap prediction actually was correct! Who would have thought it?!
  • JoeSmith123315
    6 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Dr_BB9E wrote: »
    Kuikka wrote: »
    Looking forward to OT content (coop and supremacy). There's some good content coming, but some changes (or lack of them!) raise some questions as well. So,
    • still no AI vehicles in the coop mode
    • flametrooper is still pretty much useless (now we can see HOW useless, ha)
    • absence of star fighter content continues :( and it's funny that devs say "supremacy will have some ground battle only maps... hey, what else do we have? I see no air combat in the current ones!

Well Starfighter content was made by Criterion, not Dice, and they stopped working on the game a while ago. I guess Dice is too scared of messing of it cause it may mess up to a point that it's unfixable

Not to be a [removed], but DICE would most likely mess with something and not know how to fix it. They already have to do that with their modes
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • I know i may be alone with this but please consider adding a option to remove the White outline on enemies while playing kylo ren and other villans. And to remove the UI text it would make the game so much immersive. And please think about crait one of the best maps i played :)

I think they have settings for those. Let's not let immersion get in the way of utility
  • Lonnisity
    2030 posts Member
    edited February 1
    “Fixed an issue that would allow the AI to fire and use their abilities when they should not, such as when evading or being stunned.“

This is literally all I needed. If this were all the update was. I’d be so happy, but there’s so much more.

Bless you, DICE.
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Get rid of the bots from OT supremacy too

That’s my main issue with the mode and the main reason I don’t play it much.
  • Hoth please, i need hoth in CS/co-op so damn bad
  • PLEASE add 1v1 option to Hero Showdown!!!
  • Im hoping they fix the Fight As One milestone progress problem soon
  • @RogueZeroRendar I got another question for you haha

What's the rate of fire of palps lightning? Currently 32 damage every zero point...how many seconds?

What's the rate of fire of palps lightning? Currently 32 damage every zero point...how many seconds?

@RogueZeroRendar Basically is this lightning nerf actually that much?

So far it's 25 zaps of 32 DMG to kill Anakin. With nerf it will be roughly 28.5 zaps. I'm guessing that won't be much of a nerf and only 1 extra second for Anakin haha.
  • After reading the Community Transmission, I'm full of both excitement and some disappointment. There is A LOT of fantastic new content, bug fixes and features on the way, but there's also disappointing news here.

The OT era is finally coming to Capital Supremacy and Co-Op (Instant Action wasn't mentioned, but I trust it's also in the works), but there won't be Imperial Star Destroyers and Mon Calamari Star Cruisers? I can see how this makes sense for maps like Death Star II and Scarif (Thank you for bringing this epic location back, BTW! Shoretroopers too, please?), but they should work just fine for the other OT era maps. I was really looking forward to playing within these iconic ships. Please reconsider this.

Also, what about implementing Crait and Starkiller Base for ST era Instant Action, Co-Op and Supremacy? What about MM era selection for Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault? Or Extraction - which simply needs more maps for each era so it can stand alone as it's own mode.

Nothing is mentioned for us flight combat buffs, either. Update after update, we've been waiting patiently. For a long time now. Starfighter Assault is in desperate need of some tender-loving-care, and there are a lot of pilots like myself who have been eager for starfighters to be playable in Co-Op, Instant Action and Supremacy. Arcade's Starfighter Team Battle and Starfighter Onslaught needs some serious attention, too.

Which brings me to my next point. Arcade is in dire need of bug fixes, new content and expanded features and options. PC players in particular have been having to make do without Arcade Co-Op and Arcade Versus modes since launch (which isn't fair since they pay the same price as console players for a version that is missing content and features). Adding online support would allow players of all versions to play Arcade Co-Op/Versus without having to share a screen, and PC players could finally get access to these modes. Implementing the terrific new AI functionality you crafted for Supremacy/Co-Op/Instant Action into Arcade would be extremely awesome.
    FEATURES
    • Two new Heroes, BB-8 for the Resistance and BB-9E for the First Order, are now available.
    • Supremacy and Instant Action are now available on new Planets (Takodana, Jakku, Ajan Kloss).
    Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to BB-8 and BB-9E, but I want some "proper" Heroes for the ST era like Poe Dameron or Armitage Hux, and can we please get Crait and Starkiller Base for Supremacy and Instant Action, and Crait for Co-Op?
    QUALITY OF LIFE
    • Added era selection to Supremacy, including the option for matchmaking into any game.
    This is great, but can we please have this function for Galactic Assault and Starfighter Assault?

Also, the Wookiee Warrior as a playable Special Unit is missing from Geonosis maps again.
    HERO CHANGES
    • Intro animations for Heroes in the Spawn and Frontend Screen have been improved.
    I'm curious about this change. I'm hoping the neat spawn screen Hero select animations that broke over a year ago will work again.

The thing is, the spawn screen Trooper select animations also broke in one of the recent updates, and needs to be fixed, too. Right now, only the spawn screen Special Unit select animations work.

Another few issues with Heroes that need to be fixed:
    1. The increased crouched movement speed bug is still a problem on PC when moving diagonally while using keyboard controls.
    2. Blaster wielding Heroes still cannot combat roll in Campaign.
    3. At least on the Xbox One version, lightsaber blades for all lightsaber wielding Heroes except Kylo Ren disappear when opening the pause menu or the View Abilities screen in Arcade and Campaign.
    REY
    • Fixed an issue where Rey's Mind Trick would not apply VFX vignette around the screen of the affected player.
    This is a good fix, but I'd like to add that Rey's lightsaber diagram shown in the menu while her Jedi Appearance is equipped needs to be corrected to reflect it's repaired state in TRoS.

Personally, I believe Anakin's lightsaber diagram should be used for all of Rey's other Appearances as well as Luke's Farmboy, Yavin Ceremony, and Hoth Appearances.
    HAN SOLO
    • Increased damage to troopers for the Shoulder Charge ability from 150 to 200.
    In addition to this, Han should be able to freely crouch/stand while his Sharpshooter Ability is active.
    SUPREMACY
    • Two random Command Posts are assigned to each team every time players return to the Ground phase during Supremacy.
    • Added visible information to better connect the additional time granted in the Ship phase, based on the number of players who boarded during the Boarding phase.
    • Fixed an issue where spawning on several command posts while they were being contested in Kamino – Supremacy would spawn the characters out-of-bounds.
    • Fixed an issue that would prevent AI players in Kamino – Supremacy from reaching Command Post E.
    • Fixed a visual UI where the widget showing which Command Post is being captured or contested is misplaced.
    This is good stuff. The only things I really want to request are playable starfighters, and AI starfighters for both teams. Perhaps for both the planetary phase, and the capital ship phase to assist with bringing down the capital ship.
    CO-OP
    • Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause Co-Op players to matchmake on the wrong side or not be able to spawn into the game.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause certain AI enemies to suddenly disappear on Co-Op during phase transitions.
    • Fixed an issue where the minimap on Co-Op would not indicate squadmates that are spawned on the map and far away from the player.
    • Fixed an issue where the timer between phases on Co-Op would disappear if the character went Out-Of-Bounds and returned to the combat area.
    • Fixed a visual issue with the mark objective UI overlapping with the Command Post capture progress bar on Co-Op.
    • Fixed an issue that would not clear AI players during outros on Co-Op.
    Loving these fixes (especially the first and the third), but I have some suggestions:
    1. Please make the minimum players to start requirement one.
    2. Make the AI difficulty scale according to how many players are participating.
    3. Include friendly AI Special Units, and depending on how many players are participating, friendly AI Heroes.
    4. Playable starfighters, friendly/enemy AI starfighters, and optional/secondary objectives for them.
    5. Cutscenes should have the map appropriate Trooper Appearances for the Republic, Separatist and First Order with the exception of the four Resistance Trooper classes and First Order Officers - they should be randomized.
    INSTANT ACTION
    • Fixed visual UI issues with the capturing area of Command Posts being displayed off-center on Instant Action across various maps.
    Can you please implement Scoreboard functionality, and freeze game progress when opening the pause menu or the View Abilities screen?

Friendly and enemy AI difficulty desperately needs to be brought closer in line with each other, too. Friendly AI isn't very aggressive and doesn't actively play the objective. The player is basically required to play as a Hero to attempt to carry the whole team to victory (even on the easy or normal difficulty levels with Enemy AI Heroes disabled). Which can be very frustrating, and it breaks the immersion.

Playable starfighters and friendly/enemy AI starfighters would be extremely appreciated, and it'd be nice if the Friendly AI/Enemy AI count sliders were implemented in the console versions.
    OVISSIAN GUNNER
    • Implemented spool up functionality for the Ovissian Gunner: Hold Zoom to spool up the weapon so that it’s ready to fire immediately when you find a target. We also updated the crosshairs to visually show that you need to spool up before you can fire and added a tutorial pop-up to remind you about the new spool up functionality as you equip your weapon.
    I'm loving this change, but I also believe the Ovissian Gunner should be able to crouch when not spooling up and firing.
    FIRST ORDER JET TROOPER
    • Implemented a feature where the First Order Jet Trooper automatically gets spotted on scanners while flying with the jetpack.
    I like this, but there's a bug that prevents the Jet Trooper from activating the jet pack while crouched unless using the jump button/key. This same issue exists for Boba Fett.
    COMMANDO DROID
    • The Commando Droid AI is now evading by dashing, instead of combat rolling.
    I don't like this. Currently, the Commando Droid uses a combination of dashing (forward/backward) and combat rolling (left/right) when controlled by a player. AI controlled Commando Droids should mimic player controlled mechanics, IMO.
    DROIDEKA
    • Increased Shield Health from 550 to 600.
    • Gave Droideka 50% damage reduction while in Wheel Form.
    I don't know about these changes. I feel it was more important the Droideka received a boost to it's base damage output, and that it's shield be a more viable form of protection specifically against lightsaber strikes. Regardless, I'd definitely like for it to be able to roll backwards while in wheel form.
    AI PLAYERS
    • Fixed an issue that would allow the AI to fire and use their abilities when they should not, such as when evading or being stunned.
    • AI Troopers and Reinforcements can now perform melee attacks.
    Thank you! Constantly getting blasted while the AI is getting hurled through the air, choked, performing a combat roll, etc. was driving me nuts. It was also bugging me the AI never performed melee attacks. Really stoked about these changes (and AI Droidekas!).

AI Troopers still need to be able to utilize stationary turrets, though. AI Captain Phasma's "Bossk jump" also needs to be fixed, and all AI units should have their class icon displayed above them like players have.

Here's hoping AI vehicles will be ready soon, too. I'm really anxious for them.

Anyway, the good far outweighs the bad with this Community Transmission. These are my thoughts, critiques and suggestions. I hope you will reconsider some of your decisions for upcoming content. I know you guys are always listening to our feedback, and it's greatly appreciated. Battlefront II is incredible, and just keeps getting better and better.

@F8RGE
    "All wings report in."
  • As always... completely ignoring starfighter modes.

Its not as popular get over it
  • Hm... since we won't have a ship phase.... can we get starfighters in OT Supremacy?! Hero Ships and all? Pretty please.
  • Very disappointed with how there won't be capital ships in OT supremacy. At least add it to endor, tatooine, hoth, and yavin IV. Also, where are the first trooper stormtrooper skins and resistance trooper skins?
  • Hoth must be in the CS and GA !!! pls !!!

• What is the point to make a such great caracter like anakin and nerf him so much so far that he will become useless ??
    Ok at start he was OP but now he is really well balanced.

The worst modification announced is about Massive strike, which make him using more stamina to give lightsaber strikes.
    This is really pointless regarding the movies because Anakin is the best attacker, abble to chain many strikes without stopping. Just look his charge on Obi wan in Sith Revenge.

I already find Anakin stamina is weak. This is obvious that this nerf will definitly destroy him and make it useless.

I really hope dev will realize how bad is this improvement and cancel it, to make Anakin still playable and a great caracter!
  • What is the point to make a such great caracter like anakin and nerf him so much so far that he will become useless ??
    Ok at start he was OP but now he is really well balanced.

The worst modification announced is about Massive strike, which make him using more stamina to give lightsaber strikes.
    This is really pointless regarding the movies because Anakin is the best attacker, abble to chain many strikes without stopping. Just look his charge on Obi wan in Sith Revenge.

I already find Anakin stamina is weak. This is obvious that this nerf will definitly destroy him and make it useless.

I really hope dev will realize how bad is this improvement and cancel it, to make Anakin still playable and a great caracter!

Boooo. Cry me a river. Its about time he hot nerfed.
  • FabiDepp wrote: »
    Can you please bring Ben Kenobi apperance with the Age of Rebellion update?
    36bzv2c9tgt7.jpg
    FabiDepp wrote: »
    Can you please bring Ben Kenobi apperance with the Age of Rebellion update?
    36bzv2c9tgt7.jpg

Yes!!
  • GA (as with all other modes outside of CS) has been abandoned by DICE.
    rmngrnk wrote: »
    Hoth must be in the CS and GA !!! pls !!!

• Was hoping for a Bossk jump fix...

How long before people start crying for more Palpy nerfs when they realize they still can't counter him.....

giphy.gif

• These are good news, I had to disable them manually to avoid the annoyance:

ASSAULT
    Made the Vanguard ability quicker to un-deploy the weapon when the ability is out of time.

SPECIALIST
    Made the Infiltration ability quicker to un-deploy the weapon when the ability is out of time.
  • yoda901
    207 posts Member
    edited February 1
    "DARTH VADER
    Darth Vader is now able to attack and block while choking."

Soooooooooo he needs to be able to ATTACK as well??? As if Blocking blaster fire wasn't enough. I mean you are turning Vader slowly into launch Anakin...

Overall GREAT PATCH. I would have liked to have seen hero balance/adjustments more, but you sure fixed bugs from launch lol, Luke's force push granting him additional jump distance was part of the game lol! I know you mentioned Leia changes, maybe we will get hero changes with that update!!?? Maybe some hero passives since the BB models now have 2 more than everyone. Well Anakin has 4 abilities...

So far it's 25 zaps of 32 DMG to kill Anakin. With nerf it will be roughly 28.5 zaps. I'm guessing that won't be much of a nerf and only 1 extra second for Anakin haha.

According to Clone201 in his thread: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/128224/heroes-amp-villains-informational-thread-read-desc/p1

You can hit 3 times in 1 second. So roughly 96 DPS reduced to 84 DPS (this is not 100% accurate, but good enough to picture it). So this means that 7 hits with old lightning = 8 hits with new lightning. A small nerf indeed.
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Now that the ship phase is being removed for the upcoming rebel era, wonder if it's possible to remove it from the other era's and just have some good'ol fashioned conquest mode? :D
    On a side note, it's nice to see the droids will help quicken the ability recharge of those around them.
    I've been asking for a similar squad system to Battlefront 2015 for awhile now (if squad mates stick close together, their abilities recharge is shorter).
    Looking forward to leveling up OG heroes in coop!
    Thanks for the update guys. Keep on keeping on.

According to Clone201 in his thread: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/128224/heroes-amp-villains-informational-thread-read-desc/p1

You can hit 3 times in 1 second. So roughly 96 DPS reduced to 84 DPS (this is not 100% accurate, but good enough to picture it). So this means that 7 hits with old lightning = 8 hits with new lightning. A small nerf indeed.

Yeah thought it would be only like a second or so nerf. Oh well haha
  • Swoop
    116 posts Member
    Why all the Anakin Nerfs??? This is going to make playing offline significantly less fun for me. Stuff like this is one of the reasons why I miss the days of games being released completed and updates being made optional.
  • AW_Cramer
    537 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Looking forward to the new stuff but pretty disappointed that there are no capital ships for the Rebellion/imperial Supremacy... was really looking forward to playing on Star Destroyers and Calamari or Corellian Cruisers. I know it makes sense for the maps but I hope we see them for maps like Hoth or Endor
  • What about a Bespin Supremacy map with a star destroyer. You could use laboratory map or the Walker Assault map from 2015 also.
    Both can be fun.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • PLEASE do not do this to Anakin he was Balanced already!

Anakin was not balanced AT ALL! He's still way too powerfull in basically every mode