criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

"Knight" class Reinforcement concept

KaijuWorld
125 posts Member
edited February 23
So first of all, hi, I am new here on this site and this is my first topic here with more to come. If there are any technical difficulties with the topic. Let me know. Now let's get started with the topic. Also, nothing of this is official or confirmed, it's just a concept for what could possibly be.

Knight class:
The basic idea for these reinforcements is that they are the closest you can get to making a reinforcement feel like a hero, but not to the point that they would turn the tight of battle like for example Anakin or Vader. They would also not be as hard to take down as a hero, but they can still deal a lot of damage to your team if the player knows what they are doing.

Base stats:
  • Price: 3000 Credits
  • Base health: 450
  • Health regen: Full
  • Max reinforcements available: 2

Before we go and look at the different units, I wanted to point out that the abilities for the reinforcements were inspired by the different hero abilities of the original Battlefront games. Unlike the current game, the abilities featured in the original Battlefront games weren't as varied or unique to any particular character. This lack of variation between the abilities makes them perfect for this more customizable reinforcement system.

Republic: Jedi knight (Jedi lightsaber)
i9keibc8f8bw.jpg
Left: Lightsaber throw
  • A throw of the lightsaber which deals damage to any enemy in its way.
Middle: Elegant pull
  • An elegant force move that lifts the enemy into the air before pulling them back.
Right: Dash
  • A single powerful and quick dash in any direction using the force whilst slashing with the lightsaber.

Rebel Alliance: Jedi survivor (Jedi lightsaber)
35h4sg5cm29v.png
Middle: Elegant push
  • An elegant force move that lifts the enemy into the air before pushing them away.
  • A single powerful and quick dash in any direction using the force whilst slashing with the lightsaber.

Resistance: Jedi student (Jedi lightsaber)
zsy3ewehons0.jpg
Middle: Force repulse
  • A burst of Force energy out from the ground, dealing damage to any enemies nearby.

Separatist: Nightsister (Ichor enhanced sword)
unfwrcv6yk1s.jpg
Left: Energy bow
  • A shot of the Energy bow, shooting a powerful and accurate plasma arrow towards the enemy. By holding the ability button, the distance the arrow travels gets extended.
Middle: Ichor choke
  • A nightsister spell used to choke the enemies with the Ichor before dropping them. The enemy will be poisoned causing them to lose health over time.
  • A single powerful and quick dash in any direction whilst equipping and slashing with 2 daggers.

Empire: Inquisitor (Inquisitor lightsaber)
3x50oez5kh63.png
Left: Furious throw
  • A furious hurl of the lightsaber with its second blade extended which deals damage to any enemy in its way.
Middle: Spinning blades
  • By holding lightsaber forwards, the second blade gets activated and starts spinning, dealing damage to any enemy it comes in contact with. This will also deflect any blaster bolds fired at it.

First order: Knight of Ren (Vibro-ax/club/scythe/staff)
5fj53dlp8w9w.jpg
Left: Explosive blast
  • After equipping a blaster rifle, the rifle shoots a powerful explosive projectile towards the enemy. By holding the ability button, the rifle charges up with the damage, range and splash damage increasing.
Middle: Choke pull
  • A force power used to choke the enemies, slightly damaging them before pulling them back.
  • A single powerful and quick dash in any direction using the force whilst equipping and slashing with 2 daggers.

(Possible) Skins:
Seeing as reinforcement skins are still a pretty recent edition and they do help to get my point across better for this concept, here are some examples of the many skins these reinforcements could have.

Republic: Jedi knight
  • Male Jedi 1 (Default)
  • Female Jedi 1 (Default)
  • Male Jedi 2 (Common)
  • Male Jedi 3 (Common)
  • Female Jedi 2 (Common)
  • Female Jedi 3 (Common)
  • Ki-Adi-Mundi (Rare)
  • Plo Koon (Rare)
  • Kit Fisto (Rare)
  • Agon Kolar (Rare)
  • Alya Srecura (Rare)
  • Shaak Ti (Rare)
  • Luminara Unduli (Rare)
  • Adi Gallia (Rare)

Rebel Alliance: Jedi survivor
  • Male Jedi 1 (Default)
  • Male Jedi 2 (Common)
  • Male Jedi 3 (Common)
  • Female Jedi 2 (Common)
  • Female Jedi 3 (Common)

Resistance: Jedi student
  • Male Jedi 1 (Default)
  • Male Jedi 2 (Common)
  • Male Jedi 3 (Common)
  • Female Jedi 2 (Common)
  • Female Jedi 3 (Common)

Separatist: Nightsister
  • Nightsister 1 (Default)
  • Nightsister 2 (Default)
  • Nightsister 3 (Common)
  • Nightsister 4 (Common)
  • Nightsister 5 (Common)
  • Nightsister 6 (Common)

Empire: Inquisitor
  • Eight Brother (Default)
  • Fourth Sister (Default)
  • Fifth Brother (Rare)
  • Sixth Brother (Rare)
  • Second Sister (Rare)
  • Seventh Sister (Rare)

First order: Knight of Ren
  • Ap’lek (Default)
  • Ushar (Default)
  • Kuruk (Rare)
  • Vicrul (Rare)
  • Cardo (Rare)
  • Trudgen (Rare)

I do want to mention that I have not included the different weapon/ability stats or the star cards seeing as I want to leave those open to interpretation (seeing as I am not the best at figuring out what is balanced and what isn't).

The question now is why would we need these reinforcements in the game? Well, I do want to note that I can't see this coming until the very end of the game ones they are sure they don't want to add any more heroes or villains into the game. This way they can include as many named Jedi/Inquisitors/knights of ren/etc. as they want by making them skins without having to make them a fully developed hero/villain. This is especially needed seeing as I have seen a lot of people requesting characters like Ki-Adi-Mundi, Kit Fisto or Plo Koon as heroes when they either are not very likely characters to receive the hero title or don't have a good option for a hero to be their counter.

Another reason would be that this would give more players the opportunity to play as lightsaber-wielding/force-sensitive characters without having to spend the full price of 4000 credits. Seeing as these reinforcements have lower health than heroes, the likely hood of these units being available when heroes are not is very likely.

So to round this topic up, I want to know what you guys think about the overall idea/concept of this reinforcement class. Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments and let's discuss.
Some of my personal favorite topic's:

Reinforcement concepts: "Knight" class | "Sentinal" class
    Hero concepts: Jyn & Krennic | Sabine, Hera & Thrawn
    Post edited by KaijuWorld on

Replies

• ROMG4
      5323 posts Member
      I like your concept you put a lot of work into it!
      OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
      OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
      https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
      William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
      Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
      Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
      Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
      Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
      Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
      A OOM-9 Thread!
      https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
      https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
    • Love it
    • TLDR: the pictures are cool and I'd have any of these things added. All new content=welcome(unless it's Rose)
    • ROMG4 wrote: »
      I like your concept you put a lot of work into it!
      Thanks man, I have been thinking about this concept for a few weeks before I even got to uploading it.

• Feelee6
        2406 posts Member
        I like this
        ur9uulae4dqx.gif
      • I thought this was going to be another dumb post but wow! What a cool concept and idea.

"A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one."
        Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• KaijuWorld
        125 posts Member
        edited February 2
        I thought this was going to be another dumb post but wow! What a cool concept and idea.

Wow thanks. And yeah, after looking through some of the other forums on here, I know what you mean 😉😂.

• KaijuWorld wrote: »
          I thought this was going to be another dumb post but wow! What a cool concept and idea.

Wow thanks and after looking through some of the forums, I know what you mean 😉😂.

Yes we get our far share of funny and wierd post. Most recent bad one I can think of was a Nerf Han Solo thread. Really loved this idea. would be very cool to see this implemented. They could even add skins like Plo Koon and Kit Fisto to the Republic Jedis. (Even if they are Master Jedis who would care. It'd be awesome)

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• KaijuWorld
          125 posts Member
          edited February 2
          Yes we get our far share of funny and wierd post. Most recent bad one I can think of was a Nerf Han Solo thread. Really loved this idea. would be very cool to see this implemented. They could even add skins like Plo Koon and Kit Fisto to the Republic Jedis. (Even if they are Master Jedis who would care. It'd be awesome)
          The possibilities for skins are one of the main reasons why I think this class would be amazing. Like you said with Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, etc., these are characters which are probably very unlikely to become individual heroes, but being skins for this reinforcement would still give them a chance to be a playable character in this game.

The only problem I see with it is that I can already see the number of people saying stuff like "This character deserves to be more than a reinforcement" or "How does a Jedi Master have lower health than BB-8".

The possibilities for skins are one of the main reasons why I think this class would be amazing. Like you said with Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, etc., these are characters which are probably very unlikely to become individual heroes, but being skins for this reinforcement would still give them a chance to be a playable character in this game.

The only problem I see with it is that I can already see the number of people saying stuff like "This character deserves to be more than a reinforcement" or "How does a Jedi Master have lower health than BB-8".

Honestly to that I say "Its a Video Game. Deal with it"

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• The night sister are not part of the cis.
          • KaijuWorld
            125 posts Member
            edited February 2
            The night sister are not part of the cis.
            Technically, no, but they did work with the Sith before episode 1 and with Count Dooku for an episode or 2 in the clone wars (although they did to eventually betray him). Also, they were Dark side users making them more appropriate to be on the villain's side and the alternate option for the CIS (a Sith apprentice) felt a bit too generic and boring.

• I like the idea, but I’m not sure how I feel about a named character being just a reinforcement (and yet, this is the first time I knew the Knights of Ren had names).
              #JoinTheBuzz
              8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
              Never forget
            • KaijuWorld
              125 posts Member
              edited February 2
              Unwarycoin wrote: »
              I like the idea, but I’m not sure how I feel about a named character being just a reinforcement (and yet, this is the first time I knew the Knights of Ren had names).
              I was thinking about how to deal with the named character problem because I agree and you could probably make this work without them, but I do still think that they would really make this reinforcement unique. There was this idea that I had which I wasn't able to put in the forum, but I will trie to explain anyway.

One's you select the Knight class reinforcement on the spawn menu, you would be taken to a separate menu where you can select the skin/character that isn't already being used by someone else. This is why I made the availability only 2 with for each faction 2 separate default skins. This would guarantee that ones a unit is available, the player will always have a skin they can choose without there being 2 Kit Fisto's (For example) on the battlefield at the same time.

• I proposed something similar to this awhile back, a melee focused class for each faction, though my design was a bit different, with the Republic being the only faction with a Jedi.

Your idea works too, but the one that concerns me a bit is using the Nightsister as the Separatist unit. The Nightsisters weren't really affiliated with the Separatists and it was ultimately the Separatists who wiped them out. Perhaps it might be better to use the Magna-Guard for the Separatists.
              • We need more weapons for the base classes not reinforcements.
              • I proposed something similar to this awhile back, a melee focused class for each faction, though my design was a bit different, with the Republic being the only faction with a Jedi.

Your idea works too, but the one that concerns me a bit is using the Nightsister as the Separatist unit. The Nightsisters weren't really affiliated with the Separatists and it was ultimately the Separatists who wiped them out. Perhaps it might be better to use the Magna-Guard for the Separatists.

I do still think the Magna-guard wouldn't be a good alternative though. I know that they are melee-based like the Jedi, but I think they would fit better in some form of guard class which I have also seen some people talk about. This class was specifically designed with force users in mind, hence the Nightsisters being the Separatist units.

Also, the Nightsisters could still work as being apart of the separatist, you just have to create some form of story to fit their alliances. For example, maybe this was before the Nightsister purge and Count Dooku requested from Mother Talzin some Nightsisters to fight alongside/replace Ventress as his personal assassins. Or maybe you could say that the surviving Nightsisters joined the Separatist out of fear after they saw their sisters die by the mechanical hands of Grievous. Maybe like in fallen order the Jedi were thought to be responsible because they wield the same weapons as grievous and joined the separatist out of revenge (this one doesn't make a lot of sense, but you get the point).

I proposed something similar to this awhile back, a melee focused class for each faction, though my design was a bit different, with the Republic being the only faction with a Jedi.

I do still think the Magna-guard wouldn't be a good alternative though. I know that they are melee-based like the Jedi, but I think they would fit better in some form of guard class which I have also seen some people talk about. This class was specifically designed with force users in mind, hence the Nightsisters being the Separatist units.

Also, the Nightsisters could still work as being apart of the separatist, you just have to create some form of story to fit their alliances. For example, maybe this was before the Nightsister purge and Count Dooku requested from Mother Talzin some Nightsisters to fight alongside/replace Ventress as his personal assassins. Or maybe you could say that the surviving Nightsisters joined the Separatist out of fear after they saw their sisters die by the mechanical hands of Grievous. Maybe like in fallen order the Jedi were thought to be responsible because they wield the same weapons as grievous and joined the separatist out of revenge (this one doesn't make a lot of sense, but you get the point).

Very true. I don't think its too crazy to have the nigthsisters fight for the CIS and I love immersion as @Lawnmow3rMan can tell you. I think it would be really cool. Worse comes to worse though the Manga Gaurd could work as well but the nigthsisters would be cooler.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• JadeRaptor64
                  2475 posts Member
                  edited March 6
                  KaijuWorld wrote: »
                  Technically, no, but they did work with the Sith before episode 1 and with Count Dooku for an episode or 2 in the clone wars (although they did to eventually betray him). Also, they were Dark side users making them more appropriate to be on the villain's side and the alternate option for the CIS (a Sith apprentice) felt a bit too generic and boring.

Perhaps a Magnaguard? They were designed to deal with Jedi after all. And maybe their staff has a stun, like BB-9E?

Perhaps 3 abilities?

1.) Intimidating Spin

The Magnaguard spins its staff rapidly, dealing damage and deflecting blaster bolts, while granting damage resistance.

2.) Rocket launcher (They used these a bit in the Clone Wars show)
                  The Magnaguard pulls out a rocket launcher with 3 shots that charge passively, like Luke's rush.

3.) Commanding Presence
                  The Magnaguard intimidates enemies around it in a cone, increasing sensitivity to damage while increasing the damage dealt by it. Additionally, if used near friendly heroes, they gain a slight damage reduction from protection by the Magnaguard.

or maybe

3.5) Mechanical Enhancements

Engaging advanced machinery, the Magnaguard gains faster movement speed and damage resistance due to stronger armor.

or maybe

4.) Self Destruct
                  After taking >80% damage, the Magnaguard gains the ability to activate self destruct, dealing heavy damage to those around it.
                  So this is how it all ends....

Goodbye Battlefront II.
                  Goodbye fellow forumgoers..
                  Goodbye to this community..
                  Goodbye to the forums...
                  This is the end...
                  f9uuf50mf9dx.png
                • MMGmind
                  293 posts Member
                  I like your concept but I really hope to see Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, etc... as real heroes and make some Jedi Temple with their yellow Lightsaber for your concept

Perhaps a Magnaguard? They were designed to deal with Jedi after all. And maybe their staff has a stun, like BB-9E?

Perhaps 3 abilities?

1.) Intimidating Spin

The Magnaguard spins its staff rapidly, dealing damage and deflecting blaster bolts, while granting damage resistance.

The Magnaguard pulls out a rocket launcher with 3 shots that charge passively, like Luke's rush.

3.) Commanding Presence
                  The Magnaguard intimidates enemies around it in a cone, increasing sensitivity to damage while increasing the damage dealt by it. Additionally, if used near friendly heroes, they gain a slight damage reduction from protection by the Magnaguard.

or maybe

Engaging advanced machinery, the Magnaguard gains faster movement speed and damage resistance due to stronger armor.

or maybe

4.) Self Destruct
                  After taking >80% damage, the Magnaguard gains the ability to activate self destruct, dealing heavy damage to those around it.

Whilst I would disagree with the Magnaguard fitting in this class (seeing as it was specifically made with Force-sensitive characters in mind), but I really love your concept. I like the inclusion of their Rocket launchers from the clone wars and the self destruct is an awesome touch. I am hoping to make another concept based on Guards (Including the Magna guards), would you mind if I include the idea of the self destruct ability in that Topic?

• MMGmind wrote: »
                    I like your concept but I really hope to see Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, etc... as real heroes and make some Jedi Temple with their yellow Lightsaber for your concept
                    I can see where you are coming from and you could still make this concept work without using named characters. It's just that characters like Ki Adi Mundi or Plo Koon are just very unlikely to make it in the game as heroes. I think if we will get more PT heroes, Mace Windu or/and Qui-Gon Jinn are to more likely candidates.

This is why I mentioned in the topic that reinforcements like these would likely be some of the last content this game would receive, filling in the gaps for heroes we never got.

KaijuWorld wrote: »

Perhaps 3 abilities?

1.) Intimidating Spin

3.) Commanding Presence

or maybe

or maybe

4.) Self Destruct

Whilst I would disagree with the Magnaguard fitting in this class (seeing as it was specifically made with Force-sensitive characters in mind), but I really love your concept. I like the inclusion of their Rocket launchers from the clone wars and the self destruct is an awesome touch. I am hoping to make another concept based on Guards (Including the Magna guards), would you mind if I include the idea of the self destruct ability in that Topic?

Fine by me.
                      So this is how it all ends....

Goodbye Battlefront II.
                      Goodbye fellow forumgoers..
                      Goodbye to this community..
                      Goodbye to the forums...
                      This is the end...
                      f9uuf50mf9dx.png
                    • Zyder
                      553 posts Member
                      IMO we have a lot of reinforcements, and teams are only up to 20 per side. So If 2 get heroes, 2 get aerials, 2 get infiltrators, 2 get executor (or whatever in english) and now 2 get knights, we stay with half team playing regular troopers, not mentioning you may select more than 2 same reinforcements in the same team (I don't know which is the limit, but we here are limiting the trooper play).
                    • Linge1416
                      1628 posts Member
                      A lot of thought went into this and it seems like a great idea
                      dq8iS1t.gif
                    • magna guards instead of nightsisters
                    • magna guards instead of nightsisters
                      This concept was made with force-sensitive characters in mind and Magna guards aren’t force-sensitive, Nightsisters are.

• Beezy704
                        15 posts Member
                        edited April 2
                        I really like your idea, I've been thinking about something similar for a while. i'd love to see more melee based characters in the game. the only thing i would add to your idea is to make the praetorian guards a playable character and then add the jedi temple guards as their counter.
                        2gc66x24qzfe.png

• Praetorian Guards would be very unique with how many different weapons they use in TLJ and the temple guards would be cool as well (Hopefully if Coruscant ever gets added).

In my opinion, the guards could be their own reinforcement class as a more supportive-based reinforcement. Every faction has a few options (besides the resistance I guess) and maybe they could have some sort of gimmick where they can spawn on heroes.

• @HankScorpio @IXPrometheusXI @Feelee16 @ROMG4 @Scumbagmarty I agree with you all, I love this! Hope the devs actually do something like this in the actual game- make sure to drop this guy an "awesome" if you haven't done so already. He deserves it!
                        • Great and well thought out concept, only difference I'd make is for the separatists I'd have Grevious' IG 100 magna guards

Thanks :), the Magna Guards get brought up a lot on this topic. I guess maybe they could work, but the abilities were designed with Force-users in mind (which is why I chose the Nightsister instead). So besides the rush ability, this class wouldn't really fit the Magna Guard. I feel like the Guards should have their own class, allowing the royal guards, Praetorian Guards and Honor guards to come into the game as well.
                          @HankScorpio @IXPrometheusXI @Feelee16 @ROMG4 @Scumbagmarty I agree with you all, I love this! Hope the devs actually do something like this in the actual game- make sure to drop this guy an "awesome" if you haven't done so already. He deserves it!

Wow, thank you so much :D. I trie to put a lot of effort in these topics so that really means a lot to me.

• I'd rather have magna guards but it's a cool concept
                          • these would be completely abusive to all non-saber units though because they have too much HP and a block, no one would have any fun with these running around except the guy playing it
                            source.gif

I'm feelin' Like a star, you can't stop my shine - I'm lovin' cloud city, my head's in the sky...
                          • F03hammer
                            5271 posts Member
                            these would be completely abusive to all non-saber units though because they have too much HP and a block, no one would have any fun with these running around except the guy playing it

450 is too much HP?
                            I think its fair, I like this concept, and would be glad to have more variety on the battlefront.
                            To be perfectly honest though, if Knights were implemented, id prefer they were in large modes only.
                            roh39rsnzyf9.gif
                          • Doctor_Jones
                            179 posts Member
                            edited April 4
                            I will only be fine with this idea if the inquisitors are that thicc in-game
                            Post edited by Doctor_Jones on
                          • these would be completely abusive to all non-saber units though because they have too much HP and a block, no one would have any fun with these running around except the guy playing it

I mean, it's just a concept. Of course, some balancing is needed, I am not a game designer after all. If you think they have too much health and can block, that's okay, but that doesn't ruin this whole concept.

So first of all, hi, I am new here on this site and this is my first topic here with more to come. If there are any technical difficulties with the topic. Let me know. Now let's get started with the topic. Also, nothing of this is official or confirmed, it's just a concept for what could possibly be.

Knight class:
                              The basic idea for these reinforcements is that they are the closest you can get to making a reinforcement feel like a hero, but not to the point that they would turn the tight of battle like for example Anakin or Vader. They would also not be as hard to take down as a hero, but they can still deal a lot of damage to your team if the player knows what they are doing.

Base stats:
                              • Price: 3000 Credits
                              • Base health: 450
                              • Health regen: Full
                              • Max reinforcements available: 2

Before we go and look at the different units, I wanted to point out that the abilities for the reinforcements were inspired by the different hero abilities of the original Battlefront games. Unlike the current game, the abilities featured in the original Battlefront games weren't as varied or unique to any particular character. This lack of variation between the abilities makes them perfect for this more customizable reinforcement system.

Republic: Jedi knight (Jedi lightsaber)
                              i9keibc8f8bw.jpg
                              Middle: Elegant pull
                              • An elegant force move that lifts the enemy into the air before pulling them back.

Rebel Alliance: Jedi survivor (Jedi lightsaber)
                              35h4sg5cm29v.png
                              Middle: Elegant push
                              • An elegant force move that lifts the enemy into the air before pushing them away.

Resistance: Jedi student (Jedi lightsaber)
                              zsy3ewehons0.jpg
                              Middle: Force repulse
                              • A burst of Force energy out from the ground, dealing damage to any enemies nearby.

Separatist: Nightsister (Ichor enhanced sword)
                              unfwrcv6yk1s.jpg
                              Left: Energy bow
                              • A shot of the Energy bow, shooting a powerful and accurate plasma arrow towards the enemy. By holding the ability button, the distance the arrow travels gets extended.
                              Middle: Ichor choke
                              • A nightsister spell used to choke the enemies with the Ichor before dropping them. The enemy will be poisoned causing them to lose health over time.
                              • A single powerful and quick dash in any direction whilst equipping and slashing with 2 daggers.

Empire: Inquisitor (Inquisitor lightsaber)
                              3x50oez5kh63.png
                              Left: Furious throw
                              • A furious hurl of the lightsaber with its second blade extended which deals damage to any enemy in its way.
                              Middle: Spinning blades
                              • By holding lightsaber forwards, the second blade gets activated and starts spinning, dealing damage to any enemy it comes in contact with. This will also deflect any blaster bolds fired at it.

First order: Knight of Ren (Vibro-ax/club/scythe/staff)
                              5fj53dlp8w9w.jpg
                              Left: Explosive blast
                              • After equipping a blaster rifle, the rifle shoots a powerful explosive projectile towards the enemy. By holding the ability button, the rifle charges up with the damage, range and splash damage increasing.
                              Middle: Choke pull
                              • A force power used to choke the enemies, slightly damaging them before pulling them back.
                              • A single powerful and quick dash in any direction using the force whilst equipping and slashing with 2 daggers.

(Possible) Skins:
                              Seeing as reinforcement skins are still a pretty recent edition and they do help to get my point across better for this concept, here are some examples of the many skins these reinforcements could have.

Republic: Jedi knight
                              • Male Jedi 1 (Default)
                              • Male Jedi 2 (Common)
                              • Male Jedi 3 (Common)
                              • Female Jedi 2 (Common)
                              • Female Jedi 3 (Common)
                              • Ki-Adi-Mundi (Rare)
                              • Plo Koon (Rare)
                              • Kit Fisto (Rare)
                              • Agon Kolar (Rare)
                              • Alya Srecura (Rare)
                              • Shaak Ti (Rare)
                              • Luminara Unduli (Rare)
                              • Adi Gallia (Rare)

Rebel Alliance: Jedi survivor
                              • Male Jedi 1 (Default)
                              • Male Jedi 2 (Common)
                              • Male Jedi 3 (Common)
                              • Female Jedi 2 (Common)
                              • Female Jedi 3 (Common)

Resistance: Jedi student
                              • Male Jedi 1 (Default)
                              • Male Jedi 2 (Common)
                              • Male Jedi 3 (Common)
                              • Female Jedi 2 (Common)
                              • Female Jedi 3 (Common)

Separatist: Nightsister
                              • Nightsister 1 (Default)
                              • Nightsister 2 (Default)
                              • Nightsister 3 (Common)
                              • Nightsister 4 (Common)
                              • Nightsister 5 (Common)
                              • Nightsister 6 (Common)

Empire: Inquisitor
                              • Eight Brother (Default)
                              • Fourth Sister (Default)
                              • Fifth Brother (Rare)
                              • Sixth Brother (Rare)
                              • Second Sister (Rare)
                              • Seventh Sister (Rare)

First order: Knight of Ren
                              • Ap’lek (Default)
                              • Ushar (Default)
                              • Kuruk (Rare)
                              • Vicrul (Rare)
                              • Cardo (Rare)
                              • Trudgen (Rare)

I do want to mention that I have not included the different weapon/ability stats or the star cards seeing as I want to leave those open to interpretation (seeing as I am not the best at figuring out what is balanced and what isn't).

The question now is why would we need these reinforcements in the game? Well, I do want to note that I can't see this coming until the very end of the game ones they are sure they don't want to add any more heroes or villains into the game. This way they can include as many named Jedi/Inquisitors/knights of ren/etc. as they want by making them skins without having to make them a fully developed hero/villain. This is especially needed seeing as I have seen a lot of people requesting characters like Ki-Adi-Mundi, Kit Fisto or Plo Koon as heroes when they either are not very likely characters to receive the hero title or don't have a good option for a hero to be their counter.

Another reason would be that this would give more players the opportunity to play as lightsaber-wielding/force-sensitive characters without having to spend the full price of 4000 credits. Seeing as these reinforcements have lower health than heroes, the likely hood of these units being available when heroes are not is very likely.

So to round this topic up, I want to know what you guys think about the overall idea/concept of this reinforcement class. Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments and let's discuss.

I like this concept but I think the resistance Jedi skins should be the students from Luke’s academy in the new Kylo Ren comic.
                              Rebel Jedi should have Kanan and Cal Kestis as skins the inquisitor skins should be the different inquisitors too.
                            • I love it!! I would like this class and a medic class