criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The BB Update Deployment & Discussion

Prev134
F8RGE
1050 posts EA Community Manager
Hey everyone,

The BB Update is due tomorrow and below you'll find all the specifics you need:

Deployment Times
PC - 09:00 UTC
PS4 - 10:00 UTC
Xbox One - 11:00 UTC

Estimated File Sizes
PC - 6.37GB
PS4 - 4.29GB
Xbox One - 5.44GB

Release Notes

You can find the full release notes here

Update Discussion
Please use this thread for all discussion over the update.

Replies

• Otay..

giphy.gif

• Watch it get postponed again
  • TheUltimateHope
    1608 posts Member
    edited February 2
    It was nice to tease Anakin nerfs for him to be left unchanged with those "tweaks". Don't expect to fool people like that, they won't stop complaining until he gets properly balanced.
    Not even going to start talking about Vader nor Luke, it's pointless.

• Does this mean 11:00 PM UTC?
  • Does this mean 11:00 PM UTC?

No.
  • OT Supremacy should still have ships on Hoth, Yavin, Tatooine and Endor. The ships are what made it more fun than IA. Now I may as well go play IA as its gonna be the same thing.

You can still play st or pt cs when you like the ship phase
  • wx765wzzageh.png
    Yes yes
  • Why does this game take up so much space another 4gb to go alongside the other 108
  • It was nice to tease Anakin nerfs for him to be left unchanged with those "tweaks". Don't expect to fool people like that, they won't stop complaining until he gets properly balanced.

What happened. I remember you was okay with anakin being strong
  • Hope we get Imperial Star Destroyers and Rebel Cruisers for future Rebellion Supremacy maps...
  • It was nice to tease Anakin nerfs for him to be left unchanged with those "tweaks". Don't expect to fool people like that, they won't stop complaining until he gets properly balanced.

GaseousRashBeetle-size_restricted.gif

Joke aside, it pains me as much as you, we were happier one year earlier.

• OT Supremacy should still have ships on Hoth, Yavin, Tatooine and Endor. The ships are what made it more fun than IA. Now I may as well go play IA as its gonna be the same thing.

You can still play st or pt cs when you like the ship phase

No. I want to play on a Star Destroyer. DS2 and Scarif can be for people who don't like the ship phase. The rest should have them. And if you really hate the ship phase that much go play IA
  • Whats the point of this discussion if theres no dev response.

GaseousRashBeetle-size_restricted.gif

Joke aside, it pains me as much as you, we were happier one year earlier.

Lmao true 😭😭 now everyone must be nerfed
  • Just in time for HU this weekend, we'll see level 40+ BB's in no time. I plan on using CO-OP to level mine. Should be unique, that's about all I can say about these 'heroes'. Interested to see how much damage their attacks do. That will be the key factor in being mediocre or OP (there's little middle ground with this game).
  • need crait and starkiller for instant action and cs.
  • Ready to try out those soccer balls lol.
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Will any of the BB units get any skins ever, you think?
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • polarition wrote: »
    Will any of the BB units get any skins ever, you think?

Perhaps, but I’d prefer the time to be spent on literally anything else.

Reasonable
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • I just want to get a friend on the other team so that I can race ball 8 and ball 9.
  • Roger Roger.
    63pjujouc7co.png
    "if You Only Knew The Power Of The Dark Side"~Darth Vader.
  • JMaster
    2535 posts Member
    Just make two separate modes for Supremacy already. Make one with Capital Ships for people who like that, and then make a regular Conquest/Supremacy for the real men and women.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Starmasui73146
    2016 posts Member
    edited February 3

I just Goggled it...

After midnight on Sunday, the early morning Monday Update and patch download times for USA.

PC - 09:00 UTC/ 1:00 am PST/ 2:00 am MT/ 4:00 am ET
    PS4 - 10:00 UTC/ 2:00 am PST/ 3:00 am MT/ 5:00 am ET
    Xbox One - 11:00 UTC/ 3:00 am PST/ 4:00 am MT/ 6:00 am ET

I just know some people wont know this, so here it is for clarity.
    The passionate strike nerf was unwarranted.
    Anakin nerfs in general were unwarranted.

All unwarranted warrants are unwarranted unless you have a warrant. Wait...what? I'm confused.

Lol. 😆😂🤣

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • @F8RGE Great stuff!! Cheere B)
  • Genin
    633 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Quick note, but in this update we've also reduced the damage of the Gunner, and Caphex spy's time in Rapid Fire being extended.

Gunner Tweaks:
    Base health (350->320)
    Base Damage, Rotary Cannon 30->24
    End Damage, Rotary Cannon 15->11
    Explosion Damage, Anti-Armor (120->90)

Caphex Spy tweaks:
    Decrased how much heat the weapon spends during Rapid Fire (0.9->0.65), to allow him to fire it for longer.

Very good
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Quick note, but in this update we've also reduced the damage of the Gunner, and Caphex spy's time in Rapid Fire being extended.

Gunner Tweaks:
    Base health (350->320)
    Base Damage, Rotary Cannon 30->24
    End Damage, Rotary Cannon 15->11
    Explosion Damage, Anti-Armor (120->90)

Caphex Spy tweaks:
    Decrased how much heat the weapon spends during Rapid Fire (0.9->0.65), to allow him to fire it for longer.
    Yas. Now they just need to not release BB8 and 9
    301ui27qd5z1.jpg
  • jonci wrote: »
    polarition wrote: »
    Will any of the BB units get any skins ever, you think?

Just for you and quicker than Dice might i add.
    yhol2k6edvpa.jpg

lye19a5hjmpa.jpg
  • Damn they are super weak Oo
  • Starmasui73146
    2016 posts Member
    edited February 3

yhol2k6edvpa.jpg

lye19a5hjmpa.jpg

These are all very good skins, I say they implement them, lol. Can we get a marshmallow version? - Totally joking, lol. Funny stuff though.
    😆😂🤣 Wait. Wait. How about a giant gulf ball? 😀 No. 🙃 Aaaah man.😕😆
    “There is always hope.”
  • Coop/IA ai is still broken. Where's the fix you said was going to be in this update to fix the ai from being all to shoot while being pushed/frozen/stunned?
    Now the ai perfectly circle strafe around the root join of the player skeleton while perfectly meleeing you to death before your animation for 1 attack can even finish.
  • Psy3d
    1154 posts Member
    edited February 3
    The balls look ok but not my thing. I can already see their spin move will come to use along with some health regen boosting...

Btw chosen one is seriously screwed in HvV. Cosplaying all time loser larp guy in the movies, Kylo, is a way better saber spammer with more dps than the mythical chosen one!

Damn...how the mighty have fallen through constant bickering of casuals! Who's next? :D
    Hey everyone,

Deployment Times

Estimated File Sizes
    PC - 6.37GB
    PS4 - 4.29GB
    Xbox One - 5.44GB

Release Notes

Update Discussion

When is 11:00 UTC in the UK. Has it happened or is it in the future?
    Hey everyone,

Deployment Times

Estimated File Sizes
    PC - 6.37GB
    PS4 - 4.29GB
    Xbox One - 5.44GB

Release Notes

Update Discussion

You know how you used the internet to post that question on here, well.............................................
    Hey everyone,

Deployment Times

Estimated File Sizes
    PC - 6.37GB
    PS4 - 4.29GB
    Xbox One - 5.44GB

Release Notes

Update Discussion

You know how you used the internet to post that question on here, well.............................................

🤣🤣🤣🤣 .. I know... but according to the internet I should have the update by now and I don't so I'm thinking I've done something wrong 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣
  • The BB units are very weak in my opinion, both offensively and in support. Also, the camera is way to close, it is difficult to see most of your surroundings, never mind the enemy.
    Never wanted them in the first place

camera issues are often bad in this game and DICE half a-worded first person view because, uh, programming is HARD
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's