criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Age of Resistance SUCKS!

Celestense
21 posts Member
edited February 3
The maps are nice, the ships are nice, the First Order classes are awesome.
But I hate the Resistance classes with a passion, so unless I am willing to spend hours joining and quitting matches like an **** just to get on FO side for 1 single round, I won't be able to enjoy this mode at all. That SUCKS! :s

Replies

• It's not that the resistance sucks. It's that the First Order has too many strong units. They need a few nerfs and some stronger units for the Resistance.
  • It's not that the resistance sucks. It's that the First Order has too many strong units. They need a few nerfs and some stronger units for the Resistance.

I would still hate the resistance side if it was stronger.
  • bfloo
    16772 posts Member
    Snake56 wrote: »
    I don't like playing on the Resistance side, none of the characters are likable, they all wear the most generic outfit possible. Then again I don't expect something good to come out of the Disney Wars era.

TR-8R was the highlight
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Snake56 wrote: »
    I don't like playing on the Resistance side, none of the characters are likable, they all wear the most generic outfit possible. Then again I don't expect something good to come out of the Disney Wars era.

Honestly that’s fine by me, more Rey playtime for me, and that usually doesn’t go well against the enemy.

Hell no with nerfing the FO...The gunners are way too OP along with the old hags that call orbital bombardments. No FO unit has that ability...
  • Agreed, sadly I get the feeling that maybe some of the abilities were meant to be for other classes like the rebel pilot.

These reinforcements were just forced into the game without any real consideration for balance.

It demonstrates how hollow the era is.
  • As a strong original trilogy supporter, i hate Disneys star wars with a passion. Played this gamemode once and never again, now release a supremacy mode for the OT era, and ill be game :) excluding the clone era of course since thats already a thing.
  • I don't think making the Resistance likeable is even possible. The Resistance is pretty generic and plain.
  • Resistance is a ripoff, of the rebels from OT of course its plain xD
  • I don’t play much supremacy I mostly play co-op so take this with 2 grains of salt. I feel like both sides have strong reinforcements and heroes. It’s just that the FO is soooo much cooler to look at. I think that DICE should add some more races to the skin selection so it feels more like a rag tag army and gives a little more umph. Also, I hate that the ovisian gunner and the spy only have 1 skin. It feels stupid when I’m playing alongside my large frog-cow twin who is also using a giant mini gun. But, let’s be honest, we don’t really need more content for the ST cause the OT is coming out soon and that’s really what we care about.... I think.
  • Agreed original trilogy and clone wars are more popular than sequel trilogy. Better characters and way more to explore.
    Personally I don’t ST is that good. It’s ok but could’ve been way better if George Lucas’s sequel trilogy scripts were more closely followed and they didn’t switch directors for the last Jedi.

Someone complained exactly the opposite, the resistance gunner to be too strong and first order not standing a chance. I like that era, but only 3 maps is too few.
  • hosco33 wrote: »
    It's not that the resistance sucks. It's that the First Order has too many strong units. They need a few nerfs and some stronger units for the Resistance.

Someone complained exactly the opposite, the resistance gunner to be too strong and first order not standing a chance. I like that era, but only 3 maps is too few.

It depends on who uses them