criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

First order jet units need a counter.

LordMuro
43 posts Member
edited February 3
In the CS mode this first order jet units are extremely op and there is no counter to them.Dice need to rework rebels jet units to this level 2

Replies

• totally agree
  • Yes, I find them really annoying ... no offense but maybe even nerf them
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • They are fine you goobers just wait until they land and light them up and run when they have the advantage. I’ve maybe been killed by one 4 times total since they came out
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • They are fine you goobers just wait until they land and light them up and run when they have the advantage. I’ve maybe been killed by one 4 times total since they came out

Cool story though .. nah jk - but it is pretty annying, they can hover in the for like forever and shoot you from there, and if they decide not to hover any more they can quickly escape .. especially annoying on ajan kloss cs tbh
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/

Cool story though .. nah jk - but it is pretty annying, they can hover in the for like forever and shoot you from there, and if they decide not to hover any more they can quickly escape .. especially annoying on ajan kloss cs tbh

I've faced issues with them too but I like them. Looking for something in the sky adds another cool experience. The real issue is the party-vs-random paradigm. Whenever trying to face them while hovering and a teammate of them realize and shoots you, just at those times they become OP, but that happens with snipers, vehicles, heroes, reinforcements, and so forth.

Please always recall when you are asking a nerf or buff, that nerf or buff will also affect you because you can also pick those characters (or face them) and you will lose the experience. This game will not always be online and it will be a shame not being able to enjoy the beautiful view of their several maps hovering because of some parties were ruining the party for everyone else.
  • Get good.
  • Maximus_DecimusM
    3 posts Member
    edited February 9
    Been using Officer Class with Homing Shot Guided Missiles to go after them when they are way up in the air, you should see how fast they take off when targeted...lol
  • maybe take Finn? his Aimbot is super effective vs them, or you know, just get better at aiming :)
  • I think they need to remove the splash damage of his weapon. And reduce their mobility while flying.
  • I love when ppl telling me get good but i am playing with this units and owning all of the other team with this op units or heroes and no one can kill me.Its boring and not fun game play because some units or heroes are broken and others cant play in this game and have fun because of some broken **** that cant be killed fast because they have more hp and damage .The problem of all this super units with huge hp and damage that regular 4 units are useless crap because u spawn and die from 1 hit but u need to shoot like 10 shots if u want to kill this 500hp units.
  • They should buff the rocket troopers who are pretty weak in comparison
  • hosco33 wrote: »
    They are fine you goobers just wait until they land and light them up and run when they have the advantage. I’ve maybe been killed by one 4 times total since they came out

I've faced issues with them too but I like them. Looking for something in the sky adds another cool experience. The real issue is the party-vs-random paradigm. Whenever trying to face them while hovering and a teammate of them realize and shoots you, just at those times they become OP, but that happens with snipers, vehicles, heroes, reinforcements, and so forth.

Please always recall when you are asking a nerf or buff, that nerf or buff will also affect you because you can also pick those characters (or face them) and you will lose the experience. This game will not always be online and it will be a shame not being able to enjoy the beautiful view of their several maps hovering because of some parties were ruining the party for everyone else.

That is so true. People tend not to play the counters or don’t expect the buffs/nerfs to affect them as well. I hate when nerfs happen, but I can also understand at times. However, it is very important to consider the implications this will have towards gameplay and Even other units when just one thing gets nerfed or even buffed
  • the heavy ion turret should work against jet troopers when they are in the sky
  • "Turret armed with ionized rockets that are highly effective against vehicles and other gadgets."
    the jet packs are basically gadgets technically and it would be cool seeing rockets fly in the skys at them meanwhile they would have a counter and more people would use the turrets. These turrets should only focus them when they are flying
  • LordMuro wrote: »
    In the CS mode this first order jet units are extremely op and there is no counter to them.Dice need to rework rebels jet units to this level 2

Agreed.