criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Sequel trilogy CS Mode is very bad

Sequel trilogy CS mode is so bad compare to clone wars balance is in a dead mode.First order ship core build for the jet trooper that can fly there and wipe all of the rebels and rebel core is a free win.Other problem is a super unit balance that rebels units are very bad and this Gunner from what i see nerfed to the ground and now its a trash.First order het trooper and flame trooper +sith trooper are super op in this mode and ofc heroes are much better on the dark side.Like always good content but shity balance.

Replies

• Have to agree the balance is way too in favour of the First Order faction, I only saw the Resistance make it up to the Destroyer once today, and they failed to destroy it. The new content looks great, love the interior of the Resistance cruiser, and the expanded ground maps, but balance really needs to be addressed. Resistance gunner should go back to the way it was, as now it has been nerfed the FO Flametrooper dominates in CQB. Will need to play some more, as I only had limited time to play today, but from what I've seen there are a number of balance issues in need of addressing.
  • I wouldn't say this era of the mode is bad, but yes, definitely in need of some serious tweaking for balance.
  • It's actually very good. Your grammar on the other hand...
  • bfloo
    17681 posts Member
    TALON1138 wrote: »
    Have to agree the balance is way too in favour of the First Order faction, I only saw the Resistance make it up to the Destroyer once today, and they failed to destroy it. The new content looks great, love the interior of the Resistance cruiser, and the expanded ground maps, but balance really needs to be addressed. Resistance gunner should go back to the way it was, as now it has been nerfed the FO Flametrooper dominates in CQB. Will need to play some more, as I only had limited time to play today, but from what I've seen there are a number of balance issues in need of addressing.

Flametroopers should dominate cqc. Gunners should only excel at med - long range.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png