criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

We need one last update to this game

We need:
Offline DLC Skirmish
More offline maps
Offline Gamemodes Other than WA
Open All DLCs to everyone so everyone can play

Is there anything else you guys think we need?

Replies

• I think that would be a perfect way to end it because I hate the lack of offline content and wish they added more to that.A update like this shouldn’t be too hard to add so let’s hope this happens.
  • Scumbagmarty
    487 posts Member
    edited February 4
    agree. just needs scarif and bespin walker assaults and the deathstar, scarif and bespin fighter squadron offline, with red five and vader offline too
  • DarkAminn
    7 posts Member
    edited February 15
    hello. I am new here. I really hope they will put also a choice of gender for some characters , like the imperial scout and the officer of the first order
    Post edited by DarkAminn on
  • DarkAminn wrote: »
    hello. I am new here. I really hope they will put also a choice of gender for some characters , like the imperial scout and the officer of the first order

wrong part of the forum
  • @F8RGE do you ever browse this side of the forum?

wrong part of the forum

people still talking about the first battlefront? guys , there is no chance they will add last updates for the first battlefront. but that's true i learned that SWBF1 had a extended customization of characters skins and i want that DICE add it for SWBF2
    DarkAminn wrote: »

wrong part of the forum

people still talking about the first battlefront? guys , there is no chance they will add last updates for the first battlefront. but that's true i learned that SWBF1 had a extended customization of characters skins and i want that DICE add it for SWBF2

go to the battlefront 2 forum.
    DarkAminn wrote: »

wrong part of the forum

go to the battlefront 2 forum.

oh , shut , this explain nothing