criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Cheating in Battlefront 1

Dekapente
1 posts Member
edited February 3
Recently I bought BF1 on a sale and I really like it and I was ready to buy BF2 BUT!
I realize the game is full of cheaters and there is no way to enjoy the game.
EA looks like they don't care about cheaters... So why should i buy BF2?
if you don't care about the experience of the players? I'm telling you the game on PC is a cheaters playground, they come and go undetected and ruining games.

You're the worst company of all time EA.
Even the developers of PUBG can handle cheaters better than you..

Replies

• It’s not necessary full of cheaters and I’m sure EA is doing the best they can to stop them but is difficult with so many players.You should still buy the game because it’s really fun and enjoyable!
  • Played this game for years on PS4. The cheating with GPC scripts or modded controllers is rife on SWBF1. Some are Mouse and keyboard. Though they have the cheek to emote when they are using cheats to cover their lameness. I have played over 5k games with a plus 2-something k/d. I have even had it confirmed by players. Some start off with the hacks off, but when they start to lose or get pushed they turn them on. You can always spot them, constant barrel- rolling, ee3 or ee4, fast jet pack refresh, anti recoil mod, rapid fire mod, heightened health with damage reduction . EA should ban their PSN account.
  • The_Gh0st wrote: »
    It’s not necessary full of cheaters and I’m sure EA is doing the best they can to stop them but is difficult with so many players.You should still buy the game because it’s really fun and enjoyable!

They are not doing the best dude... You made that up.
    Check out my video.

Every game there are 2-4 cheaters.
  • All pathetic scrubs imo.
  • d0kRX
    1545 posts Member
    Dekapente wrote: »
    Recently I bought BF1 on a sale and I really like it and I was ready to buy BF2 BUT!
    I realize the game is full of cheaters and there is no way to enjoy the game.
    EA looks like they don't care about cheaters... So why should i buy BF2?
    if you don't care about the experience of the players? I'm telling you the game on PC is a cheaters playground, they come and go undetected and ruining games.

You're the worst company of all time EA.
    Even the developers of PUBG can handle cheaters better than you..

@Dekapente you should join a PC battlefront 1 discord. They regularly play together and they do shame cheaters.
    PSN: d0kRX