criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Grievous has been ruined.

Stamina seems appalling and Unrelenting Advance is now trash.

Replies

• Get a grip! His stamina bug ruined HvV and i'm glad it's gone. He is still to powerful for me to play LS. Nerf him and Vader and i will play Rey and Luke again.
  • I must agree with Sad_History, Grevious is op as he is even after this mere nerf

I actually wrote a pretty long post about this a while ago, he havent changed much since so its still quite up to date: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/comment/1574754#Comment_1574754

(You can find tips on star cards there ;D )
  • Okay I agree, Grievous needs a rework for HvV too.
    He only relies on his abilites, once you used one you use on of the other 2 and wait the the time they reloaded.
    Maybe weaken this reliability on abilities to strengthen is blocking stamina for blaster fire and lightsaber strikes.
    With this there should be a performance tweak with Grievous. Around him, playing with him or against him, it always drains a lot of frames for me, playing with DX11. And I am not suffering from this issue alone, I know a lot of players having this too.

"Crush them! Make them supper!"
  • spectrum_veteran
    55 posts Member
    edited February 5
    Get a grip! His stamina bug ruined HvV and i'm glad it's gone. He is still to powerful for me to play LS. Nerf him and Vader and i will play Rey and Luke again.

Nothing to do with the previous bug. The Unrelenting Advance ability is not working properly. Whatever they did to fix the bug has made it not function correctly.