criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New ST Blaster Heroes? Poe! Pyre! Zorii! Cardinal!

Scion_of_Yggdrasil
711 posts Member
edited February 5
Since Supremacy has 2 empty slots on the spawn screen, that can only mean one thing... we need Poe Dameron and Commander Pyre! Maybe some new reinforcements as well...

At this point in the saga force users are a rarity. The republic era had plenty of jedi, and the sith were plotting in the shadows, but the sequel trilogy really only has Kylo and Rey. So then... two new blaster heroes will round out the roster quite nicely.

Commander Pyre....
04dhyryu34or.jpg
549yzmre8fzi.jpg
Ability One: Discharge Infiltration
Commander Pyre releases and electromagnetic pulse that overheats blasters caught in its radius. This ability also allows Pyre to use his blaster without overheating for a time (instant perfect cooldown). Commander Pyre also deals increased melee dmg while this ability is active.

Ability Two: Smoke Grenade
Simple enough, right? The heat scope on Commander Pyre's and Captain Phasma's gun wouldn't mind!

Ability Three: Advanced Shield
Leias shield.... I can't think of anything else? Also, I would really like the dark side to have a shield capable of fending off the gunners and Spies more effectively.

As an added bonus, he can melee kick like the Sith Troopers. He can also have a star card that grants 3 dodges but increases the cooldown of all of his abilities.

He may seem underwhelming, and thats intentional. He is a versatile front line support hero, and would be deadly when paired with Phasma.

Poe Dameron... I wouldn't know where to begin with his abilities, I feel he is needed now that we have BB8. Besides, the last trilogy showcased him as one of the three musketeers: Rey, Finn, and Poe.

Reinforcements could include a Knight of Ren for the First Order (appearances for each knight of ren, they can be melee/blaster enforcers)? Defected storm troopers for the Resistance (appearances for various storm troopers who defected, some wearing partial trooper armor). So much potential...

Who else would like one last update for ST?
Post edited by Scion_of_Yggdrasil on

Replies

• And then for one last ST update down the road after we get more clone wars and OT content....

Captain Cardinal to complete the First Order Blaster Squad/Kylos Entourage:
    mucutbg0y1pg.jpg
    bsvk6vwh7a4m.jpg
    opca2511g09c.jpg
    Ability One: Droid Patrol
    Cardinal releases a miniature probe droid that circles him, scrambling enemy scanners and revealing nearby enemies through walls to himself and his allies. When aiming at a target and activating re trigger, the droid will pursue its marked target and self destruct once near.

Ability Two: Veteran Conditioning
    Cardinals run speed is increased for a time, and he is able to perform melee attacks much faster while the ability is active. He can also perform 3 dodges while this ability is active. Each successful melee kill will reduce his ability cooldowns by X seconds.

Ability Three: Poison Dagger
    Cardinal performs quick stabs, jabs, and swings (5 hit combo) with a dagger lined with poison. Each hit increases in dmg (like phasmas staff, but less powerful, and much faster) and poisons victims like a souped up stinger. The last hit knocks down opponents.

And the resistance can get Zorii Bliss!8ko83oqql09t.jpg

Don't know why I struggle thinking up of light side abilities... lol
  • HUX, Cardinal, POE , Zorii, ROSE, the yellow phasma.
  • Who else would like one last update for ST?

From ST I would just like Snoke and Poe to be added, and maybe Palpatine's new skin too, that's all for me. Not a great fan of ST. Also after the arrival of the BB heroes I am afraid that they will also add porgs, or something like that.
  • ... I am afraid that they will also add porgs, or something like that.

The ultimate troll/infiltrator!

• Then in this update Phasma and Finn can get 4th abilities. A Staff overhaul and a riot control baton:5affhtbo5bty.gif
  • Commander Pyre actually would be sick, man... All for it.

Right? Im really liking how ST Supremacy is rather blaster oriented. CW can feel like a Saber heroes/villains playground. Having more blaster heroes in ST Supremacy would give it a unique feel, so it doesnt get stale. Plus, seeing Phasma, Pyre, Cardinal, and bbHATE walking in during a HvV intro would be an instant nerdgasm.

Right? Im really liking how ST Supremacy is rather blaster oriented. CW can feel like a Saber heroes/villains playground. Having more blaster heroes in ST Supremacy would give it a unique feel, so it doesnt get stale. Plus, seeing Phasma, Pyre, Cardinal, and bbHATE walking in during a HvV intro would be an instant nerdgasm.
    Didn’t even know the other 2 existed, to be honest, but they look great. The golden armor is just
    iulsj0q0cpni.jpeg

• ...The golden armor is just
    iulsj0q0cpni.jpeg
    Almost as sexy as...
    h97pn3cxzina.gif

opt0nrh2k45o.jpeg
  • Cardinal is just phasma with no droid from this
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    711 posts Member
    edited February 5
    Loujjw13 wrote: »
    Cardinal is just phasma with no droid from this

That was intentional on my part. Together, Phasma and Cardinal overlooked the storm troopers. Phasma was in charge of new recruits and cardinal trained veterans... or am I getting that backwards? Hence, why they are so similar. And since they are both first order captains.... they even look the same! lol

The dagger ability was lazy work for me haha, Its just an iconic part of their history together (phasma and cardinal). I imagined it being a cross between the commando droid vibroblade speed and animation, and Phasmas staff strikes.

All three of these together would be the first order dream team (Phasma, Cardinal, and Pyre), so I tried to imagine their abilities working together to storm and conquer command posts.
  • Loujjw13 wrote: »

That was intentional on my part. Together, Phasma and Cardinal overlooked the storm troopers. Phasma was in charge of new recruits and cardinal trained veterans... or am I getting that backwards? Hence, why they are so similar. And since they are both first order captains.... they even look the same! lol

The dagger ability was lazy work for me haha, Its just an iconic part of their history together (phasma and cardinal). I imagined it being a cross between the commando droid vibroblade speed and animation, and Phasmas staff strikes.

All three of these together would be the first order dream team (Phasma, Cardinal, and Pyre), so I tried to imagine their abilities working together to storm and conquer command posts.
    I can understand that a bit more now. I’m thinking if they were added, they’d need maybe one or two different passive abilities- like bb8 and 9e. Maybe a cooldown reduction or a slower overheat.
  • Loujjw13 wrote: »
    Loujjw13 wrote: »

I can understand that a bit more now. I’m thinking if they were added, they’d need maybe one or two different passive abilities- like bb8 and 9e. Maybe a cooldown reduction or a slower overheat.

I was thinking that too but worried it might take away from the BB's glory. Plus phasma has a card to reduce blaster heat for all nearby allies and herself... thats where the unique bits come in the most, the star cards... I didnt even try to get into that lol, this is just a quick idea that popped into my head as I was surfing the interwebz machine.

Perhaps Pyre has health regen like officers. Cardinal can have an alternate fire like the sith troopers (hes red afterall teehee).
  • Poe and PRYE!!!!!!?????? First of all if DICE were to even at all add Prye, they should add him alongside Kaz as since they had some encounters with each other over the course of the Resistance series. I also think you should give Prye the laser axe as since he does uses it during Him and Kaz’s final encounter. Also Cardinal has never encountered one of above heroes mentioned along with Kylo, and second he only appears in an adult novel and given that a good amount of the people playing this game probably would either not be old enough to read an adult novel or would think a book is a waste of time especially one based in the Sequel Trilogy.(Phasma is not a waste of time, highly recommend you read, wish I could say the same for Galaxy’s Edge novel). Also Zorri would be cool to have, maybe with a knight of Ren as a counterpart, I think the FlameThrower Knight would make an excellent choice to be added to the game.
  • Poe and PRYE!!!!!!?????? First of all if DICE were to even at all add Prye, they should add him alongside Kaz as since they had some encounters with each other over the course of the Resistance series. I also think you should give Prye the laser axe as since he does uses it during Him and Kaz’s final encounter. Also Cardinal has never encountered one of above heroes mentioned along with Kylo, and second he only appears in an adult novel and given that a good amount of the people playing this game probably would either not be old enough to read an adult novel or would think a book is a waste of time especially one based in the Sequel Trilogy.(Phasma is not a waste of time, highly recommend you read, wish I could say the same for Galaxy’s Edge novel). Also Zorri would be cool to have, maybe with a knight of Ren as a counterpart, I think the FlameThrower Knight would make an excellent choice to be added to the game.

I honestly would love to have Kaz but worry, like you mention, that people might not know of him or care about him. I haven't finished the last few episodes, otherwise I probably would have included a lazer ax!!! :o I love my melee abilities haha... if that wasn't made obvious by this post...
  • Commander_CT_135
    604 posts Member
    edited February 5
    Poe and PRYE!!!!!!?????? First of all if DICE were to even at all add Prye, they should add him alongside Kaz as since they had some encounters with each other over the course of the Resistance series. I also think you should give Prye the laser axe as since he does uses it during Him and Kaz’s final encounter. Also Cardinal has never encountered one of above heroes mentioned along with Kylo, and second he only appears in an adult novel and given that a good amount of the people playing this game probably would either not be old enough to read an adult novel or would think a book is a waste of time especially one based in the Sequel Trilogy.(Phasma is not a waste of time, highly recommend you read, wish I could say the same for Galaxy’s Edge novel). Also Zorri would be cool to have, maybe with a knight of Ren as a counterpart, I think the FlameThrower Knight would make an excellent choice to be added to the game.

I honestly would love to have Kaz but worry, like you mention, that people might not know of him or care about him. I haven't finished the last few episodes, otherwise I probably would have included a lazer ax!!! :o I love my melee abilities haha... if that wasn't made obvious by this post...

Sorry for spoiling that Prye uses a laser axe
  • @Commander_CT_135 Honestly, I think Cardina,l Pyre and Phasma would be the dream team (gameplay perspective). And aesthetically speaking, these three would look uhmaaahzing.

I get that these heroes were never seen side by side, but were Maul and Grievous? What about Dooku and Emperor (not counting his beheading). So therefore, there shouldn't be an issue, so long as these heroes are in line with the faction itself.

I could understand not wanting to include Mother Talzin (another hero Id lvoe to see, but beginning to give up on any more CW heroes) because her relationship with the separatists is complicated.

But anywhoozies, if I had more time I woulda done more research and reeeally got into this request (Star cards, emotes, all that jazz).
  • @Commander_CT_135 Honestly, I think Cardina,l Pyre and Phasma would be the dream team (gameplay perspective). And aesthetically speaking, these three would look uhmaaahzing.

I get that these heroes were never seen side by side, but were Maul and Grievous? What about Dooku and Emperor (not counting his beheading). So therefore, there shouldn't be an issue, so long as these heroes are in line with the faction itself.

I could understand not wanting to include Mother Talzin (another hero Id lvoe to see, but beginning to give up on any more CW heroes) because her relationship with the separatists is complicated.

But anywhoozies, if I had more time I woulda done more research and reeeally got into this request (Star cards, emotes, all that jazz).

red, sliver, and gold armor heroes would be very cool to see side by side

Sorry for spoiling that Prye uses a layer axe

haha all good. Honestly not surprised since we saw some executioner action in The Last Jedi.