criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

It's time to nerf the AT-ST

123457Next

Replies

  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Again you are claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is a hater or conspiring against you.

    You said your opinion and people are gonna challenge you on that opinion if you can't handle that then don't post on a discussion forum.

    No, but just you say.. you are making it obvious that SOME of these other players are your friends..

    Doesn't make them wrong about AT-STs.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Who’s insulting you? Yes, @Empire_TW is a friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable about the game in terms of what it needs and doesn’t need.

    behold Empire, your friend has admitted it, while you said that none of them was your friend.

    Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends.

    No, what makes you wrong is how you say things

    ''Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends''

    but you said I thought there was a conspiracy, which is evident at this point. Not a conspiracy but a fury from you and your friends. Obviously I touched a sore spot.

    Saying you are objectively wrong about something that you are indeed objectively wrong about doesn't make me wrong. Saying that the ATST needs a nerf is so wrong that it has drawn in so many people to disagree that some of those who disagree happen to be friends with me, that's how unpopular your opinion is.

    "I touched a sore spot"
    Very ironic of you to say that considering all the lashing out you've done in this thread and how you seem to can't accept that the AT ST doesn't need a nerf.

    in truth it is you who have taken a fixation. I simply suggested SMALL nerf, nothing big. That a scandal of this kind arises for these little things seems absurd to me. It will be unpopular on this thread, but as I have shown with some videos, it is a fairly shared thought. There are also other threads on this forum.
    What I don't understand is why you are so opposed if instead you are for example to raise the costs of battlepoints. For example, it could be a good compromise for me. No nerf? ok, so that the cost is raised. Can we agree that an AT-ST is more powerful than other units such as enforcers and some heroes? If yes, then why do they have to cost so little?

    Again me saying you are wrong doesn't mean I'm fixated, it's just me saying you are wrong and I'm replying to your "counterpoints". Again if you can't handle a discussion don't post on a discussion forum.

    You are also being hypocritical again, people who think AT-STs need a nerf are just haters and "my friends" while people who agree with you have validity and should have their views taken into account simply for agreeing with you. I'm opposed to an ATST nerf because they don't need to be nerfed.

    No ATST's overall aren't better than heroes, 1 specialist on Crait can farm multiple AT-STs by themselves, Leia who is the worst hero in the game farms those who can farm ATSTs. Reinforcements are also big game changers on many GA maps while the ATSTs can be completely shut down if literally 2 or 3 people dedicate their time to it.

    Raising BP cost isn't a nerf and isn't what you were suggesting but I'm sure you'll edit that into the original post too.

    You misurandestand me on more points. Anyway I think it's time to end the discussion. Wasn't my intention transform this thread in a opinion war. My mind is open to change my thoughts, and anyway as I said from the beginning this isn't a big problem. For me we can close the debate here. Without rancor.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Again you are claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is a hater or conspiring against you.

    You said your opinion and people are gonna challenge you on that opinion if you can't handle that then don't post on a discussion forum.

    No, but just you say.. you are making it obvious that SOME of these other players are your friends..

    Doesn't make them wrong about AT-STs.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Who’s insulting you? Yes, @Empire_TW is a friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable about the game in terms of what it needs and doesn’t need.

    behold Empire, your friend has admitted it, while you said that none of them was your friend.

    Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends.

    No, what makes you wrong is how you say things

    ''Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends''

    but you said I thought there was a conspiracy, which is evident at this point. Not a conspiracy but a fury from you and your friends. Obviously I touched a sore spot.

    Saying you are objectively wrong about something that you are indeed objectively wrong about doesn't make me wrong. Saying that the ATST needs a nerf is so wrong that it has drawn in so many people to disagree that some of those who disagree happen to be friends with me, that's how unpopular your opinion is.

    "I touched a sore spot"
    Very ironic of you to say that considering all the lashing out you've done in this thread and how you seem to can't accept that the AT ST doesn't need a nerf.

    in truth it is you who have taken a fixation. I simply suggested SMALL nerf, nothing big. That a scandal of this kind arises for these little things seems absurd to me. It will be unpopular on this thread, but as I have shown with some videos, it is a fairly shared thought. There are also other threads on this forum.
    What I don't understand is why you are so opposed if instead you are for example to raise the costs of battlepoints. For example, it could be a good compromise for me. No nerf? ok, so that the cost is raised. Can we agree that an AT-ST is more powerful than other units such as enforcers and some heroes? If yes, then why do they have to cost so little?

    Again me saying you are wrong doesn't mean I'm fixated, it's just me saying you are wrong and I'm replying to your "counterpoints". Again if you can't handle a discussion don't post on a discussion forum.

    You are also being hypocritical again, people who think AT-STs need a nerf are just haters and "my friends" while people who agree with you have validity and should have their views taken into account simply for agreeing with you. I'm opposed to an ATST nerf because they don't need to be nerfed.

    No ATST's overall aren't better than heroes, 1 specialist on Crait can farm multiple AT-STs by themselves, Leia who is the worst hero in the game farms those who can farm ATSTs. Reinforcements are also big game changers on many GA maps while the ATSTs can be completely shut down if literally 2 or 3 people dedicate their time to it.

    Raising BP cost isn't a nerf and isn't what you were suggesting but I'm sure you'll edit that into the original post too.

    You misurandestand me on more points. Anyway I think it's time to end the discussion. Wasn't my intention transform this thread in a opinion war. My mind is open to change my thoughts, and anyway as I said from the beginning this isn't a big problem. For me we can close the debate here. Without rancor.

    If you think it was time to end the discussion then why'd you bump the thread?
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • I don't think there needs to be a nerf necessarily...... but get rid of the splash damage the AT-STs have. An example of this is when i'm running from an AT-ST and i still take damage when behind a wall.... as if they have splash damage.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Whatever just nerf everything that doesn’t carry a lightsaber at this point and just stop wasting our time, obviously that’s where this is headed anyways
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Again you are claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is a hater or conspiring against you.

    You said your opinion and people are gonna challenge you on that opinion if you can't handle that then don't post on a discussion forum.

    No, but just you say.. you are making it obvious that SOME of these other players are your friends..

    Doesn't make them wrong about AT-STs.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Who’s insulting you? Yes, @Empire_TW is a friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable about the game in terms of what it needs and doesn’t need.

    behold Empire, your friend has admitted it, while you said that none of them was your friend.

    Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends.

    No, what makes you wrong is how you say things

    ''Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends''

    but you said I thought there was a conspiracy, which is evident at this point. Not a conspiracy but a fury from you and your friends. Obviously I touched a sore spot.

    Saying you are objectively wrong about something that you are indeed objectively wrong about doesn't make me wrong. Saying that the ATST needs a nerf is so wrong that it has drawn in so many people to disagree that some of those who disagree happen to be friends with me, that's how unpopular your opinion is.

    "I touched a sore spot"
    Very ironic of you to say that considering all the lashing out you've done in this thread and how you seem to can't accept that the AT ST doesn't need a nerf.

    in truth it is you who have taken a fixation. I simply suggested SMALL nerf, nothing big. That a scandal of this kind arises for these little things seems absurd to me. It will be unpopular on this thread, but as I have shown with some videos, it is a fairly shared thought. There are also other threads on this forum.
    What I don't understand is why you are so opposed if instead you are for example to raise the costs of battlepoints. For example, it could be a good compromise for me. No nerf? ok, so that the cost is raised. Can we agree that an AT-ST is more powerful than other units such as enforcers and some heroes? If yes, then why do they have to cost so little?

    Again me saying you are wrong doesn't mean I'm fixated, it's just me saying you are wrong and I'm replying to your "counterpoints". Again if you can't handle a discussion don't post on a discussion forum.

    You are also being hypocritical again, people who think AT-STs need a nerf are just haters and "my friends" while people who agree with you have validity and should have their views taken into account simply for agreeing with you. I'm opposed to an ATST nerf because they don't need to be nerfed.

    No ATST's overall aren't better than heroes, 1 specialist on Crait can farm multiple AT-STs by themselves, Leia who is the worst hero in the game farms those who can farm ATSTs. Reinforcements are also big game changers on many GA maps while the ATSTs can be completely shut down if literally 2 or 3 people dedicate their time to it.

    Raising BP cost isn't a nerf and isn't what you were suggesting but I'm sure you'll edit that into the original post too.

    You misurandestand me on more points. Anyway I think it's time to end the discussion. Wasn't my intention transform this thread in a opinion war. My mind is open to change my thoughts, and anyway as I said from the beginning this isn't a big problem. For me we can close the debate here. Without rancor.

    If you think it was time to end the discussion then why'd you bump the thread?

    Nono, don’t end now, I just started to enjoy it.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Again you are claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is a hater or conspiring against you.

    You said your opinion and people are gonna challenge you on that opinion if you can't handle that then don't post on a discussion forum.

    No, but just you say.. you are making it obvious that SOME of these other players are your friends..

    Doesn't make them wrong about AT-STs.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Who’s insulting you? Yes, @Empire_TW is a friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable about the game in terms of what it needs and doesn’t need.

    behold Empire, your friend has admitted it, while you said that none of them was your friend.

    Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends.

    No, what makes you wrong is how you say things

    ''Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends''

    but you said I thought there was a conspiracy, which is evident at this point. Not a conspiracy but a fury from you and your friends. Obviously I touched a sore spot.

    Saying you are objectively wrong about something that you are indeed objectively wrong about doesn't make me wrong. Saying that the ATST needs a nerf is so wrong that it has drawn in so many people to disagree that some of those who disagree happen to be friends with me, that's how unpopular your opinion is.

    "I touched a sore spot"
    Very ironic of you to say that considering all the lashing out you've done in this thread and how you seem to can't accept that the AT ST doesn't need a nerf.

    in truth it is you who have taken a fixation. I simply suggested SMALL nerf, nothing big. That a scandal of this kind arises for these little things seems absurd to me. It will be unpopular on this thread, but as I have shown with some videos, it is a fairly shared thought. There are also other threads on this forum.
    What I don't understand is why you are so opposed if instead you are for example to raise the costs of battlepoints. For example, it could be a good compromise for me. No nerf? ok, so that the cost is raised. Can we agree that an AT-ST is more powerful than other units such as enforcers and some heroes? If yes, then why do they have to cost so little?

    Again me saying you are wrong doesn't mean I'm fixated, it's just me saying you are wrong and I'm replying to your "counterpoints". Again if you can't handle a discussion don't post on a discussion forum.

    You are also being hypocritical again, people who think AT-STs need a nerf are just haters and "my friends" while people who agree with you have validity and should have their views taken into account simply for agreeing with you. I'm opposed to an ATST nerf because they don't need to be nerfed.

    No ATST's overall aren't better than heroes, 1 specialist on Crait can farm multiple AT-STs by themselves, Leia who is the worst hero in the game farms those who can farm ATSTs. Reinforcements are also big game changers on many GA maps while the ATSTs can be completely shut down if literally 2 or 3 people dedicate their time to it.

    Raising BP cost isn't a nerf and isn't what you were suggesting but I'm sure you'll edit that into the original post too.

    You misurandestand me on more points. Anyway I think it's time to end the discussion. Wasn't my intention transform this thread in a opinion war. My mind is open to change my thoughts, and anyway as I said from the beginning this isn't a big problem. For me we can close the debate here. Without rancor.

    If you think it was time to end the discussion then why'd you bump the thread?

    Nono, don’t end now, I just started to enjoy it.

    65ed2pbiwlu7.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Again you are claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is a hater or conspiring against you.

    You said your opinion and people are gonna challenge you on that opinion if you can't handle that then don't post on a discussion forum.

    No, but just you say.. you are making it obvious that SOME of these other players are your friends..

    Doesn't make them wrong about AT-STs.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Who’s insulting you? Yes, @Empire_TW is a friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable about the game in terms of what it needs and doesn’t need.

    behold Empire, your friend has admitted it, while you said that none of them was your friend.

    Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends.

    No, what makes you wrong is how you say things

    ''Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends''

    but you said I thought there was a conspiracy, which is evident at this point. Not a conspiracy but a fury from you and your friends. Obviously I touched a sore spot.

    Saying you are objectively wrong about something that you are indeed objectively wrong about doesn't make me wrong. Saying that the ATST needs a nerf is so wrong that it has drawn in so many people to disagree that some of those who disagree happen to be friends with me, that's how unpopular your opinion is.

    "I touched a sore spot"
    Very ironic of you to say that considering all the lashing out you've done in this thread and how you seem to can't accept that the AT ST doesn't need a nerf.

    in truth it is you who have taken a fixation. I simply suggested SMALL nerf, nothing big. That a scandal of this kind arises for these little things seems absurd to me. It will be unpopular on this thread, but as I have shown with some videos, it is a fairly shared thought. There are also other threads on this forum.
    What I don't understand is why you are so opposed if instead you are for example to raise the costs of battlepoints. For example, it could be a good compromise for me. No nerf? ok, so that the cost is raised. Can we agree that an AT-ST is more powerful than other units such as enforcers and some heroes? If yes, then why do they have to cost so little?

    Again me saying you are wrong doesn't mean I'm fixated, it's just me saying you are wrong and I'm replying to your "counterpoints". Again if you can't handle a discussion don't post on a discussion forum.

    You are also being hypocritical again, people who think AT-STs need a nerf are just haters and "my friends" while people who agree with you have validity and should have their views taken into account simply for agreeing with you. I'm opposed to an ATST nerf because they don't need to be nerfed.

    No ATST's overall aren't better than heroes, 1 specialist on Crait can farm multiple AT-STs by themselves, Leia who is the worst hero in the game farms those who can farm ATSTs. Reinforcements are also big game changers on many GA maps while the ATSTs can be completely shut down if literally 2 or 3 people dedicate their time to it.

    Raising BP cost isn't a nerf and isn't what you were suggesting but I'm sure you'll edit that into the original post too.

    You misurandestand me on more points. Anyway I think it's time to end the discussion. Wasn't my intention transform this thread in a opinion war. My mind is open to change my thoughts, and anyway as I said from the beginning this isn't a big problem. For me we can close the debate here. Without rancor.

    If you think it was time to end the discussion then why'd you bump the thread?

    LOL Curious I ended this thread days ago and you are still here to post 😁 troll?
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Again you are claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is a hater or conspiring against you.

    You said your opinion and people are gonna challenge you on that opinion if you can't handle that then don't post on a discussion forum.

    No, but just you say.. you are making it obvious that SOME of these other players are your friends..

    Doesn't make them wrong about AT-STs.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    The only unreasonable person here is you.

    Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable, and are just friends ganging up on you. Again you are the unreasonable one.

    This is a forum, a place of discussion when you are gonna say something wrong like the AT-STs needs a nerf simply because you lost your hero (editing in things to try to hide it won't help you) people will come in and tell you how wrong you are, rightfully so. When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.

    You say that saying AT STs are fine is an opinion yet you actually DM'ed me saying that I'm wrong.

    Yeah, the thread got visibility, people can click on it and see a discussion that confirms that AT-STs don't need a nerf and the people who want them nerfed are unreasonable hero players who lost their hero to one.

    ''Anyone who thinks they need a nerf is reasonable and should be listened to but anyone who says they don't need a nerf are haters, unreasonable''

    I did not say this. you keep putting things in my mouth that I don't say and pretending to know why I wrote this thread. Here comes your arrogance.

    ''When you are objectively wrong about something, telling you that you are wrong isn't insulting.''

    Who are you to say i'm wrong on this argument? I say my opinion. In my opinion, AT-STs need a small nerf. Do you think not? ok, but you don't have the absolute truth. Instead there is one thing you are definitely wrong about. In continuing to pretend to know what my intentions are.
    Indeed, letting me know that they don't need a nerf is not an insult, and in fact I am not referring to this but to everything else. Especially how you insist on attributing untrue things to me.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Let it go. Dead thread.

    More people disagree with you than agree. The ATST does not need a nerf. Time to move along. Oh, and stay out of peoples DM’s over this :D Take the L.

    Yeah another friend arrive :D

    As i said. It is not a question of majority or minority. When I said that others agree with me it is because I replied that I am not the only one thinking about certain things. And in any case, can we be free to express our opinion? Here in this specific thread we are in the minority, elsewhere who knows. But the point is: several people here haven't done well. I am free to express my thoughts without a bunch of haters making up nonsense or insults..

    Who’s insulting you? Yes, @Empire_TW is a friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable about the game in terms of what it needs and doesn’t need.

    behold Empire, your friend has admitted it, while you said that none of them was your friend.

    Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends.

    No, what makes you wrong is how you say things

    ''Never said anything about who was and wasn't my friends''

    but you said I thought there was a conspiracy, which is evident at this point. Not a conspiracy but a fury from you and your friends. Obviously I touched a sore spot.

    Saying you are objectively wrong about something that you are indeed objectively wrong about doesn't make me wrong. Saying that the ATST needs a nerf is so wrong that it has drawn in so many people to disagree that some of those who disagree happen to be friends with me, that's how unpopular your opinion is.

    "I touched a sore spot"
    Very ironic of you to say that considering all the lashing out you've done in this thread and how you seem to can't accept that the AT ST doesn't need a nerf.

    in truth it is you who have taken a fixation. I simply suggested SMALL nerf, nothing big. That a scandal of this kind arises for these little things seems absurd to me. It will be unpopular on this thread, but as I have shown with some videos, it is a fairly shared thought. There are also other threads on this forum.
    What I don't understand is why you are so opposed if instead you are for example to raise the costs of battlepoints. For example, it could be a good compromise for me. No nerf? ok, so that the cost is raised. Can we agree that an AT-ST is more powerful than other units such as enforcers and some heroes? If yes, then why do they have to cost so little?

    Again me saying you are wrong doesn't mean I'm fixated, it's just me saying you are wrong and I'm replying to your "counterpoints". Again if you can't handle a discussion don't post on a discussion forum.

    You are also being hypocritical again, people who think AT-STs need a nerf are just haters and "my friends" while people who agree with you have validity and should have their views taken into account simply for agreeing with you. I'm opposed to an ATST nerf because they don't need to be nerfed.

    No ATST's overall aren't better than heroes, 1 specialist on Crait can farm multiple AT-STs by themselves, Leia who is the worst hero in the game farms those who can farm ATSTs. Reinforcements are also big game changers on many GA maps while the ATSTs can be completely shut down if literally 2 or 3 people dedicate their time to it.

    Raising BP cost isn't a nerf and isn't what you were suggesting but I'm sure you'll edit that into the original post too.

    You misurandestand me on more points. Anyway I think it's time to end the discussion. Wasn't my intention transform this thread in a opinion war. My mind is open to change my thoughts, and anyway as I said from the beginning this isn't a big problem. For me we can close the debate here. Without rancor.

    If you think it was time to end the discussion then why'd you bump the thread?

    LOL Curious I ended this thread days ago and you are still here to post 😁 troll?

    I was replying to someone who bumped it.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • AT-STs are fine as is. They can be taken out in seconds if people have the right load out. For instance, if I notice an AT-ST going on a long streak I'll make sure to equip the ion torpedo or ion turret and or both as the heavy and try to take it out. Along with a couple of others doing the same or at least firing their blasters on it can take it down pretty quickly. If they respawn again just do the same. To last as an AT-ST you have to play smart and always have a corner or tree to escape behind for cover otherwise if people are equipped you can get melted pretty quickly.
Sign In or Register to comment.