criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Gameplay Sucks After Update

I know I'll probably take some heat for this post, but the update really killed the fun in this game for me. I'm a mid level player. I would usually get 40-50 eliminations per game and a couple hero turns. I just played the update in CS and GA mode against a player with Anakin. He completed all three modes in about 5 minutes and got 174 kills in CS. The nearest player on either team had 40. In GA he sat outside the spawn area and just kept pulling people out and then killed them. It's not fun when two or three players out of 40 get 200+ kills.

Replies

• 1.) This is why GA is broken and needs to be a thing of the past.

2.) Anakin is OP.
  • 1.) This is why GA is broken and needs to be a thing of the past.

2.) Anakin is OP.

GA really needs to be looked at
  • I don't play CS at all...the matches are always way to long (I don't have 45+ minutes to play a single round). GA for me isn't really fun anymore. If you are a mid level player with that many eliminations then I'm still a beginner and I'm sick of constantly getting instantly killed from all directions. Honestly, when people are targeting me I swear they never miss a shot. I feel like I'm just a health boost for heroes now and cannon fodder for both then and enforcers. If I had ANY other game that I could play for just a half an hour here and there I would have completely abandoned this game already. GA is just a HEvsVE now with moving health boosts. I think I've seen 1 AT-AT taken down in the last year and not a single MTT.